www.wmdolls.com

wmdoll buying

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
iwanddollll
Active Poster
Active Poster

wmdoll buying

Post by iwanddollll »

Hello, I am thinking about buying a wmdoll , I live in Netherlands , where can I buy the best ? Who has experience with this? And what is a better instert or fixed .....
Please pm
Thank you in advance

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: wmdoll buying

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

There is probably a good source in Germany - I think Dollstudio is there, whilst www.asiandolls.fr is not far away. Buying through a reseller guarantees support and no linguistic complications.

An insert is reputed to be better than fixed. My 163 is fixed and carrying her to the shower for cleaning is a pain and standing up damages her feet. So one is limited to using a condom. . . . so an insert is much more convenient.

Best wishes

Harem

iwanddollll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by iwanddollll »

hello
Thankyou for the post, I read that too instert not always go well with playing in the doll ?
I'm still looking, there are many dolls , and so beautiful , a difficult choice, I like them all , do you know if the feeling is good at wmdolls ? Or is another brand better? I 'm new in this beautiful world , you also the best wishes

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

iwanddollll wrote:I like them all
I hear you brother. So many dolls. :D The WM sleeve feels good. You can also buy aftermarket sleeves here for variety if you wish.

http://www.queencatadulttoys.com
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

INFORMATIONS