www.wmdolls.com

Can the 65cm doll get through Canada customs?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
waplo5

Can the 65cm doll get through Canada customs?

Post by waplo5 »

I'm trying to decide if it would be worth the risk trying to get one.. I don't know how strict they really are with their stupid toy size regulations or whatever... I'd like to imagine it wouldn't cause a problem, as long as it's labeled as something non-sexual like statue or figure. Has anyone from Canada ever successfully recieved one of these?

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Can the 65cm doll get through Canada customs?

Post by Sotaichou »

good question. I'd pm (or email) wmdolls rep here, if they've sold any to Canadians yet.

they'll eventually notice this thread too.

*body wise, she is "of age", so she should be fine. I could only assume that's what customs could look at if they ever opened it.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

if paranoid,

one could very lightly silpoxy the lips together,to be cut open when received.
it is simply a rubber doll without a open vagina it is not even a sex toy.

no issue.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi,

We have sold this 65 cm doll to Canada before and there has been no trouble. This is an adult looking doll and should not have any trouble going through custom under normal circumstances. The only thing that is small about this doll is it size :)

Silpoxy is for silicone dolls, we can not use this on the TPE dolls. Also we do not sell dolls that look under 18.

INFORMATIONS