www.wmdolls.com

125 Doll Neck

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ZiLi
Active Poster
Active Poster

125 Doll Neck

Post by ZiLi »

I just brought 125cm doll, the neck seems to be unable to be fixed on a position. it is very loose.

is it normal? or my doll came with neck defect?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: 125 Doll Neck

Post by AlexKnight »

Best would be to first contact the place of purchase, or WM Dolls themselves, to see if there is an issue.
You could send a PM to WM Dolls Affiliate and ask.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hello ZiLi and thank you Alex,

We want to help you with your problem. The neck should not be loose, but you should be able to pose it. Can you send me a PM with a picture of this neck, with and without head attached, just attach the pictures in the PM. Can you also send me if you bought this doll directly from WM dolls or a reseller, date of purchase and if the box the doll came in was damaged in any way?

Adam/WM Dolls

CrazyEye
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CrazyEye »

ZiLi wrote:I just brought 125cm doll, the neck seems to be unable to be fixed on a position. it is very loose.

is it normal? or my doll came with neck defect?
Insert a rubber hose washer around the thread of the bolt. This issue has been discussed a few times, and this is a good fix.

INFORMATIONS