www.wmdolls.com

163 cm orifice anatomy question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

163 cm orifice anatomy question

Post by Reeds22 »

For those who own a 163 cm doll, how is the vaginal and anus placement as compared to other TPE dolls/brands (especially compared to OR Doll since they recently tried to correct theirs)?

This is my only hangup so far before making the big jump to owning one

coleridge

Re: 163 cm orifice anatomy question

Post by coleridge »

I'm the ex-owner of a WM 163 cm doll "Pippa" (now in the hands of haremlover) - so I've attached a couple of pics which may help. Pippa had a built-in vagina, but I would assume the orifice placement is the same for the insert version? She was delivered in July 2014. Ideally there'd be somebody with one of the latest OR dolls as well so you could get a side-by-side comparison.
Attachments
Pippa
Pippa
photo 2.JPG (612.08 KiB) Viewed 2665 times
Pippa
Pippa
photo 1.JPG (539.73 KiB) Viewed 2665 times
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

The location of the orifices seem to be perfect on this doll. But this is the only doll I have seen them correctly placed that is in TPE from China. Why is that?

In every other TPE doll from China, they all have the holes too high up. If they just moved both down a little more like this doll, it would be IDEAL! Very realistic.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Thanks for your input, Coleridge. I think your ex-doll is a beauty and the built in looks very realistic.

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

windave wrote:Thanks for your input, Coleridge. I think your ex-doll is a beauty and the built in looks very realistic.
It's a pleasure windave - and thanks.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

thanks for the pics coleridge, i cant tell by the pics but how is the anal orifice, would you say it is in the correct position?

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

nofingers4u wrote:thanks for the pics coleridge, i cant tell by the pics but how is the anal orifice, would you say it is in the correct position?
Unfortunately I only have the pics to go on myself now - but I'd say it's maybe an inch or an inch and a half forward of where it should be. Likewise probably the vagina - though I didn't personally find that this slight mis-placement was enough to detract from the realism of the doll. From the front (i.e. in the top pic) the vagina looks pretty much like a real woman's to me.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Pippa wanted to reply herself but as she's never been able to look at herself down there before seeing these photos, I told her she wasn't in a position to comment.

The reality is that to some extent exact placement doesn't matter provided there is backwards and forwards flexibility in the spine and I think I've read about a new joint which has been incorporated since Pippa left the factory.

Where that hinge is not available, if one's on top perhaps one has to put her on something to raise her by an inch whilst being on her side doesn't matter.

She hasn't been very keen to invite me to try an anal position. I have a PIB Bathing Beauty who is silicone and in a rather different class to WM in terms of price and she has a specifically attractive anal position which is frankly wonderful. But she is quite a harder silicone. Pippa was in the care of someone else who's not a member here between leaving Coleridge and coming to me. Her anal hole shows signs of fragility around the edge with some minor fragmentation of TPE and I haven't wanted to add to that in "use". Another silicone doll which is much softer than the PIB has an anal hole nicely placed which I tried once but not again as with her also there were signs of abrasion and I didn't want to upset her cosmetic beauty. A similar silicone doll for sale had not had such a sympathetic owner, clearly regarding the doll as a fuckobject rather than a toy lady and with the result that the hole had been enlarged and wrecked with rough edges. The interior of Pippa's anatomy is clearly made for good enjoyment if one wants to, but Pippa to both Coleridge and I was and is a lady of character rather than an expendable toy.

Best wishes

Harem

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

haremlover wrote:Pippa wanted to reply herself but as she's never been able to look at herself down there before seeing these photos, I told her she wasn't in a position to comment.

The reality is that to some extent exact placement doesn't matter provided there is backwards and forwards flexibility in the spine and I think I've read about a new joint which has been incorporated since Pippa left the factory.

Where that hinge is not available, if one's on top perhaps one has to put her on something to raise her by an inch whilst being on her side doesn't matter.

She hasn't been very keen to invite me to try an anal position. I have a PIB Bathing Beauty who is silicone and in a rather different class to WM in terms of price and she has a specifically attractive anal position which is frankly wonderful. But she is quite a harder silicone. Pippa was in the care of someone else who's not a member here between leaving Coleridge and coming to me. Her anal hole shows signs of fragility around the edge with some minor fragmentation of TPE and I haven't wanted to add to that in "use". Another silicone doll which is much softer than the PIB has an anal hole nicely placed which I tried once but not again as with her also there were signs of abrasion and I didn't want to upset her cosmetic beauty. A similar silicone doll for sale had not had such a sympathetic owner, clearly regarding the doll as a fuckobject rather than a toy lady and with the result that the hole had been enlarged and wrecked with rough edges. The interior of Pippa's anatomy is clearly made for good enjoyment if one wants to, but Pippa to both Coleridge and I was and is a lady of character rather than an expendable toy.

Best wishes

Harem
last question is Pippa insert or built-in? which do you think is better? thanks

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Pippa is built in. In action, it's rather good. Inserts are easier to clean of course, but many people think that built in is better.

The problem is cleaning. On another thread WM have announced that they are developing a new skeleton which can stand happily - so taking her to the shower to wash her out properly with a hose is then practical.

In the absence of her being able to stand in the shower I have some 1 1/2 inch paint roller roll-pads and one can put one in to absorb whatever might be there, put another one in soaked in water to wash and then insert another dry to dry it out. I then allow her to keep her legs apart to enable ventilation and evaporation.

Of course with an insert you just whip it out and Bob's your Uncle. . . .

TPE does give a most wonderful sexual experience . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS