www.wmdolls.com

squeezing breast hollow versus solid video request

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

squeezing breast hollow versus solid video request

Post by timetraveler1 »

wm : you said that other full size dolls have this hollow breast "option?" when i mentioned how natural the breast jiggled (when i was talking about the 100cm doll ) . are the hollow breast regular feature or as an option ? and also do you have or can make a side by side comparison video showing squeezing the hollow breast etc. and then show next to it a solid breast doll breast squeezed ? if both are side by side maybe have a note on each doll or by it saying solid breast or hollow breast so viewers can easily see which is which .
I hope you are able to do this , it would be interesting , since others do not know unless they own the two different ones .

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: squeezing breast hollow versus solid video request

Post by Tybalt »

use the bottle test. Its a bottle of soda placed upside down on the cap pressing down on the breast to see how of an indentation several standard fluid ounces apply pressure on the breast.

INFORMATIONS