www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls 158cm Ordered - Fingers Crossed!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Chrissy
Doll
Doll

Re: WM Dolls 158cm Ordered - Fingers Crossed!

Post by Chrissy »

Congratulations on your new doll campion ! I think that you made a good choice with the built-in model for what you pointed out. Can't wait to see her. :thumbs_up:

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

dollita wrote:Congrats campion!
Hope she arrives soon! :)

A warning I feel to give you, keep in mind TPE is quite more difficult to dry rather silicone. I can tell for direct experience. Silicone is practically waterproof and it dry very easy, while TPE requires an accurate drying because being a pourus material it acts as a "sponge".

Said that, enjoy her! We wait for a lot of pics :mrgreen:
Thanks for the advice! I'm planning to purchase a blow-dryer for this reason. Wondering if anyone has heating pad recommendations that have low settings that are known not to damage the TPE. I've read about low-voltage blankets that help with compression damage, but do these get the doll comfortably warm enough to cuddle?
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Chrissy-68 wrote:Congratulations on your new doll campion ! I think that you made a good choice with the built-in model for what you pointed out. Can't wait to see her. :thumbs_up:
Yes, I hope so! Someone posted about having had good experiences using a female condom on a WM Doll with a built-in and I'm going to give that a try.
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Seattle Slew wrote:Congratulations, campion. Good luck with her swift and safe arrival. I'm looking forward to your review.

:glou:
Thanks! The wait is never exactly easy, but it's also fun in a strange way, with a bit of a Christmas Eve aspect to it. There's also quite a lot of prep that goes into welcoming a new doll: clothes, storage plans etc. so it helps to have some time. That said, if she showed up tomorrow I'd make it work!

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Good luck hopefully crossing your fingers will work? Sounds like you have done your research and you know what you are looking for.

Keep us updated and your final thoughts.
Yes, it was a very close call between this 158cm WM and a DS Doll. I pretty much knew what to expect from the DS, as those seem very close to 4woods dolls, and I was curious to see what TPE would be like. So rolling the dice a little here. Keeping my expectations modest, hoping to be pleasantly surprised! I'll definitely stop by with pics and report when she arrives. :glou:

dollita

Post by dollita »

campion wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I'm planning to purchase a blow-dryer for this reason. Wondering if anyone has heating pad recommendations that have low settings that are known not to damage the TPE. I've read about low-voltage blankets that help with compression damage, but do these get the doll comfortably warm enough to cuddle?
I also use an hairdryer, only with cold jet swich to dry inside holes, in this way http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=15
It's always risky espose TPE to heat, for the same reason it's advisable to avoid electric blankets. If compression mark occours they usually will disappear by themselves overtime.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

campion wrote:
Seattle Slew wrote:Congratulations, campion. Good luck with her swift and safe arrival. I'm looking forward to your review.

Thanks! The wait is never exactly easy, but it's also fun in a strange way, with a bit of a Christmas Eve aspect to it. There's also quite a lot of prep that goes into welcoming a new doll: clothes, storage plans etc. so it helps to have some time. That said, if she showed up tomorrow I'd make it work!
Christmas Eve aspect. That's a perfect way to think about it. I ordered my very first doll on Friday, and I've been prepping, but it's new to me. I'm really only concerned with her safe and uneventful arrival.

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Seattle Slew wrote:Christmas Eve aspect. That's a perfect way to think about it. I ordered my very first doll on Friday, and I've been prepping, but it's new to me. I'm really only concerned with her safe and uneventful arrival.
That's a beautiful-looking doll! Great bombshell figure.

Most of these dolls do tend to come from very far away indeed. So far I'm 2-for-2 in safe arrivals. One arrived by crate and another by cardboard box. Both unblemished and neither the worse for the trip. Hopefully this will continue to be the case. TPE adds a real wrinkle to this new doll, but I feel I'm pretty much prepared at this point. I've tried to set my expectations accordingly in terms of care for and quirks of this material. I like the challenge, actually, and in a way I'd be less excited if i were going for another silicone doll. Your first should be quite an experience. :glou:

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

campion wrote:
Obin wrote:I'm certain your critiques will attract considerable attention. I'll be watching.
I'm an enthusiast for this hobby and I know how much it means to see pics and hear impressions before plunking down thousands of dollars. TPE dolls may be less expensive but are still a considerable investment. If I've learned anything though years of lurking around this place, and later after getting my first dolls, it's that there's no perfect doll. All come with compromises and tradeoffs. The trick is finding a set of tradeoffs you can live with.

Quite excited to see how these dolls compare, and I'll certainly let the forum know my impressions! :D
Well said, and congrats! We're excited to see your new ladies!

BTW, your avatar... Best. Avatar. Ever!
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

campion wrote:That's a beautiful-looking doll! Great bombshell figure.
Uh-huh! :razz:
campion wrote:I've tried to set my expectations accordingly in terms of care for and quirks of this material. I like the challenge, actually, and in a way I'd be less excited if i were going for another silicone doll. Your first should be quite an experience. :glou:
I've got nothing to compare my expectations against, except for others' experiences, so I'm also looking at handling TPE as a challenge. I'm ready!
deadpringle wrote:BTW, your avatar... Best. Avatar. Ever!
Agreed, from "Naked", right? Mike Leigh is one of my favorite movie makers, and David Thewlis is a trip in that role. I've got to go back and watch some Mike Leigh, and Hal Hartley movies, it's been so many years.

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Seattle Slew wrote:
campion wrote:That's a beautiful-looking doll! Great bombshell figure.
Uh-huh! :razz:
campion wrote:I've tried to set my expectations accordingly in terms of care for and quirks of this material. I like the challenge, actually, and in a way I'd be less excited if i were going for another silicone doll. Your first should be quite an experience. :glou:
I've got nothing to compare my expectations against, except for others' experiences, so I'm also looking at handling TPE as a challenge. I'm ready!
deadpringle wrote:BTW, your avatar... Best. Avatar. Ever!
Agreed, from "Naked", right? Mike Leigh is one of my favorite movie makers, and David Thewlis is a trip in that role. I've got to go back and watch some Mike Leigh, and Hal Hartley movies, it's been so many years.

Yes that's Johnny from Mike Leigh's 'Naked'. Maybe single best screen performance by an actor I've ever seen. Johnny is a horrible person, yet Thewlis humanizes him to the point you stay with him and even pull for him through the film. Made quite a long time ago now, yet still holds up.

INFORMATIONS