www.wmdolls.com

Now the wait

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
NingyouLover

Now the wait

Post by NingyouLover »

Hey guys,

OK, so I did it. I ordered the WM 100cm doll with the "smaller" bust. Adam at WM has been great, but now, looking at 30 days+/- is going to kill me. I want to order clothes, but I know I should wait until she gets here in order to take good measurements.

I have already given her a name, but I won't tell anybody until I show the unboxing, and who knows, having her in front of me, her permanent name may change. I could be inspired.

I'll let you know about condition and time frame when she gets here.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Now the wait

Post by Nescio50 »

Congrats on your order, I'm sure she'll be lovely :D

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

Thanks. Size was a consideration and once the 100cm came out, I knew it was the one, and the fact that she is so gorgeous, I fell in love instantly. I was not too worried about the bust size, but once the smaller bust came out, that was the clincher. It is only a couple of inches difference, but is much more proportional. I only hope I didn't mess up and the smaller bust is too firm compared to those jiggly originals :)

JohnnyPvt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JohnnyPvt »

Congrats man! Be sure to let us know about the smaller bust firmness, if you'd like. :)

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

I thought about that too, but guessed that it is the same as the original (air) but just smaller. They say smaller, but they are only about 2 inches different more or less, 24 down to 22 (approximately)

INFORMATIONS