www.wmdolls.com

Misty 163cm face 18 has finally arrived

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
cosplaydolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Misty 163cm face 18 has finally arrived

Post by cosplaydolls »

finally the wait is over i got my kasumi today. she is so beautiful, they really did a good job on her. She is an amazing girl, so life like. i took some pictures but it was to many pixels to post. i did get a couple more low res. If any one know a trick to change them let me know. i thought people where over exaggerating when they said her skin feel real but i was astonished to how really it felt as i applied the powder. i used my hands and it was sensational. felt so much like a real woman. she is a little heavy, im am a strong 28 year old guy and i got a workout today changing her cloths and fun time. im really happy with my choice but if you cant handle the weight i would get a smaller doll. The plus side is small clothes fit her perfectly. i have not tried on her mar costume yet. i got distracted lol. plus i want to get this camera thing figured out. wish i had more pics to share im hoping i will by tomorrow. this trick will get the job done though. click the links for pics. more pics coming soon http://gyazo.com/908469f96b0b784679ad9ffe01c65107
http://gyazo.com/5bcc151b86e98d4191eb5e6a5b598340 http://gyazo.com/57489cb4f3e42fcce2aceda8039dab8f http://gyazo.com/7e235e9498f21eb2a6c59971de2dac1a http://gyazo.com/3120950a86e041ed860dd3734a53a66c http://gyazo.com/3eeaecc86ab8bcaba4461a8295028e39 http://gyazo.com/0970fe8a9ed53189a3b977f3fcf4daa2 http://gyazo.com/1b19f6e0279191a95bc971fe73820b16
IMG_7963.JPG
IMG_7963.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 3018 times
IMG_7964.JPG
IMG_7964.JPG (1.49 MiB) Viewed 3018 times
kasumi=163cm wm face #18

cosplaydolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Misty 163cm face 18 has finally arrived

Post by cosplaydolls »

one other thing. she scared the crap out of me a multipe time today because i was thinking about something and would enter the room and see her out of the corner of my eye and think someone was in the room, the worst time was when i was looking to the tools to clean her and had her sitting by the tub with her back facing me just like in the picture i took. i was so focused on looking i forgot about her again. i turned the corner saw her and my heart stopped a second or two lol
kasumi=163cm wm face #18

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

cosplaydolls wrote:one other thing. she scared the crap out of me a multipe time today [...] i turned the corner saw her and my heart stopped a second or two lol
Congratulations, CPD! Believe me, almost all of us have been there. It takes time to adjust. It's been over a year for me, and now I jump if she's *not* in the room. :lol:

I have a 156cm Face 18, so I can appreciate your good taste. You made a wonderful choice! I wish you the best as you get to know your girl better. Looking forward to the cosplay you undoubtedly must have planned in the future!

:glou:

Tobi

Post by Tobi »

She's gorgeous :)
I am what I am.

Max50

Post by Max50 »

She's beautiful, cosplay.
You know, there are free picture resizing programs out there that will take the pictures down from 1.5 MB down to 250 kb and the such. I used to use one by the name, PIXresizer, which you can find if you google it.
Max

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Congratulations on the arrival of a very nice doll! The 163 body is spectacular, though yes, as with most full-sized dolls she is very heavy. My 158 should be arriving soon and I'm bracing myself for her weight. Having owned dolls before I know very well that experience of being startled by the sight of her at first when I'd turn around or walk into a room without remembering she was there. It took me a week or so to get past that. :glou:
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

i apologize if i might be intruding on your honey moon time, but one of the many questions regarding the 163 cm was the updated orifice positions. can you confirm whether your doll has been updated or perhaps even upload some pictures too. thank you in advance.

Idiocracy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Idiocracy »

congrats. she looks awesome - more pix when you come up for air!

so she's a real c**k tease?

not really. she works as a Cognitive Therapist in Conneticut.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Absolutely does take a little time to adjust having someone else around. What a pleasant surprise though, correct?
Soon it will become unusual not to have her near you. Sure most of us has been there.

Here's looking forward to you figuring out the camera so you may post more pictures of your lovely lady in the near future.

Enjoy your honeymoon!

dollita

Post by dollita »

Congrats!!

WM163 body is amazing! It will probably be my next choise!

Enjoy her and have a great honeymoon! :)

cosplaydolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cosplaydolls »

Max50 wrote:She's beautiful, cosplay.
You know, there are free picture resizing programs out there that will take the pictures down from 1.5 MB down to 250 kb and the such. I used to use one by the name, PIXresizer, which you can find if you google it.
Max
Thanks alot I knew there had to be a way lol. I didn't want to shoot low quality pictures.
kasumi=163cm wm face #18

cosplaydolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cosplaydolls »

campion wrote:Congratulations on the arrival of a very nice doll! The 163 body is spectacular, though yes, as with most full-sized dolls she is very heavy. My 158 should be arriving soon and I'm bracing myself for her weight. Having owned dolls before I know very well that experience of being startled by the sight of her at first when I'd turn around or walk into a room without remembering she was there. It took me a week or so to get past that. :glou:
It is a good workout my body is sore from all the fun but in a good way. Not too sore just enough to feel like I got a good workout.
kasumi=163cm wm face #18

cosplaydolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cosplaydolls »

nofingers4u wrote:i apologize if i might be intruding on your honey moon time, but one of the many questions regarding the 163 cm was the updated orifice positions. can you confirm whether your doll has been updated or perhaps even upload some pictures too. thank you in advance.
I can send pics but I am new to this I don't know what is use to look like.
kasumi=163cm wm face #18

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

cosplaydolls wrote:
nofingers4u wrote:i apologize if i might be intruding on your honey moon time, but one of the many questions regarding the 163 cm was the updated orifice positions. can you confirm whether your doll has been updated or perhaps even upload some pictures too. thank you in advance.
I can send pics but I am new to this I don't know what is use to look like.
You can just upload pics to this thread if its easier, thats usually enough to confirm it.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Congratulations on Misty's arrival. She is looking gorgeous. When you finally drag yourself out of your honeymoon bed try and take some more pictures. Looking forward to seeing some cosplay outfits.
Meanwhile here's one for you;
Attachments
51bd61691ecd539695f29e530a15631b.jpg
51bd61691ecd539695f29e530a15631b.jpg (40.73 KiB) Viewed 2845 times
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS