www.wmdolls.com

Say hello to Tifa :)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
finalfantasy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: i tried jumping over the gates of heaven and i got struck by lightning

Say hello to Tifa :)

Post by finalfantasy »

Wave hi to everyone Tifa! Initially I was going to dress her up like Tifa Lockhart but I have yet to receive the white top I ordered and I discovered that I actually like the formal shirt better because I also love it when girls wear tight white button shirts :)
High School.jpg
High School.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 12197 times
Her box was big and heavy. Needed Fedex to help me carry her in.
Box next to a half liter bottle.jpg
Box next to a half liter bottle.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 12197 times
INTRO:
I got Tifa (158cm WM Doll) on June 30th. It took about 17 days. My desires for a real size doll started when I was very young, around 6 years old when I first saw a woman laying down on a table covered with something brown and creamy. I was really young at the time and I thought she was a doll and not a living person, it instantly sparked a passion inside of me and ever since then I've always wanted one. Many years later I found out the woman was in a mud wrap and was a living person not a doll but I still wanted a real size doll. Real size dolls aren't cheap for most people so I never got one. Then one day I stumbled across a video on youtube showing how soft a wm doll's breasts were (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6S6PznIUs) and how much cheaper they were compared to Ruby13 which was the previous doll I was planning on getting so I decide to get a wm doll mainly because of that video.

DISAPPOINTMENTS(3):
1. SADLY...when I got my wm doll...her boobs weren't as soft as the one on the video... :*( it was a huge disappointment... I guess the one on the video was at an early stage of production because you can see it's tackiness but I really dont know for sure... The wm doll's boobs isn't as soft as it looks and that goes for pretty much every doll out there except for Ruby13.
2. Another disappointment was I ordered a "White" skin tone and Tifa turned out to be light of course but she was definitely not white as in "pale white" which is what I wanted. Perhaps it ought to be called "light" skin instead of white because it's not white of any kind, more like a very very light brown.
3. Pressure Marks on 3 areas... I heard they go away on their own but it's been almost a week and I have yet to see any signs of restoration :(
Arrived with 3 Pressure Marks.jpg
Arrived with 3 Pressure Marks.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 12197 times
Two other things to note: I wont consider a disappointment because they were to be expected.
1. The strong chemical smell of the doll made it difficult to breath especially the 1st day I got her but the smell is disappearing day by day...
2. Her weight was hurting my back and left arm because she was so heavy due to her height and it's truly a workout when getting intimate with her not only because of her weight but her very very stiff hip joints but my muscles are getting ever more used to her.

ENCOURAGEMENTS(3):
1. Her face OMG...omg...... I DID NOT expect her to look THAT pretty... I was EXTRA SATISFIED when I saw her face. Small eyes...small nose...small mouth...small face overall. My Favorite! She looks WAY prettier in person than on camera! I Love Her Face! I Cant Stop Kissing her and I have to rinse my mouth of the oils again and again haha! She's prettier than real girls hahaha!
2. A New Favorite Position. I tried many positions with my ex's in the past but I never really liked "doggy". Then when I tried it with Tifa it opened my eyes and I found an addition to my favorite positions.
Doggy.jpg
Doggy.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 12197 times
3. A New Friend. Living alone can be boring and lonesome sometimes but ever since I got Tifa. I don't feel so lonely anymore. When I wake up I think of her. When I go to sleep I think of her. During the day I spend so much time maintaining her, getting intimate with her, and talking to her. I like asking her questions and moving her head to answer my questions it's so much fun haha but later I think I'll get some garden hose washers like everyone else to reduce the noise from her head and maintain the socket.

Here are some pictures of Tifa before I enhanced her the way I wanted.
Collge.jpg
Collge.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 12197 times
Bikini.jpg
Bikini.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 12197 times
EXPERIMENTATION:
The whole reason I chose to buy a WM Doll was because I thought they had jiggly, squishy boobs but I was horribly wrong :*( Well....A man's gotta do...what a man's gotta do... I found a way... After hours of research, I only found 2 people that showed how they were able to attached the Busty Aichan Boobs which are the softest boobs you can buy. One guy used ropes on an inflatable doll but it looked very unattracting. The other guy used a homemade boob strap and clip to attach onto the doll which I didn't find to my liking as well but someone on the dollforums suggested using a tight sports bra so that was my plan. I knew Tifa wasn't cheap so I had to experiment with something before I put her under the knife. I had a f**k me silly toy I had stopped using for the longest so I decided to experiment with that. I sliced off her rockhard boobs and implanted some jiggly set of boobs, Busty Aichan. Here is a pix of my experiment.
Successful Boob Job Experiment.jpg
Successful Boob Job Experiment.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 12197 times
It was a success!!! I was able to replace her rockhard boobs and give her a soft set and was able to keep her boobs in place with a sports bra.

BOOB ENHANCEMENT:
I always wondered what was inside her boobs and WHY they felt so hard. Well people.....I'M TAKING one for the team! because I...want...SOFT BOOBS!!! HIYA! Okay I didn't cut them with one slice but I did get them to work. Her right boob I didn't use personal lubricant so it looks rigged but her left boob I used personal lubricant and it helped out a lot. I wanted a flat layer so I didn't slice her entire boob off, all I needed was a flat surface to effectively install her new ones. As you can see, her boobs had a THICK layer of material...nothing soft inside...just air.....SO THAT'S WHY THEY'RE SO HARD...Ah...I see......I'LL FIX THAT!!! BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!
Boob Enchancement.jpg
Boob Enchancement.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 12197 times
So the next step is to keep her newly enchanced boobs on her body without falling off. The first strap I tested was a sexy pirate top but when I stood her upright her 8 pound boobs just fell off. The next test I did was a triangle bikini and it worked!
Boob Straps.jpg
Boob Straps.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 12197 times
A HAPPY ENDING:
Now that she's actually got the boobs I wanted I'm happy :) I used to not want to touch her boobs because they were so hard but now I can't stop squeezing them every time I see her haha! They're soft, big, and doable if you know what I mean lol. I'm going to experiment with her skin tone and see if I can make it the color I wanted but it's hard to find things for TPE, easy for silicone but difficult for TPE. If anyone knows a way to color TPE into a white color without damaging the TPE or intoxicating it please let me know I'd very much appreciate it. I also hope that her pressure marks disappear...I know she looks big on this last picture but shes really not, if you look to her rightside picture shes actually got a skinny waist, she just looks big because I lifted the bottom of her skirt all the way up there. The bikini is bulking out just to hold onto her new boobs and her tight white shirt can barely, barely keep them from busting out. I might write a review later but for now...say goodbye to everyone Tifa!
Big, Soft, Jiggly, Doable.jpg
Big, Soft, Jiggly, Doable.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 12190 times

xcentrik
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Say hello to Tifa :)

Post by xcentrik »

finalfantasy wrote: BOOB ENHANCEMENT:
I always wondered what was inside her boobs and WHY they felt so hard. Well people.....I'M TAKING one for the team! because I...want...SOFT BOOBS!!! HIYA! Okay I didn't cut them with one slice but I did get them to work. Her right boob I didn't use personal lubricant so it looks rigged but her left boob I used personal lubricant and it helped out a lot. I wanted a flat layer so I didn't slice her entire boob off, all I needed was a flat surface to effectively install her new ones. As you can see, her boobs had a THICK layer of material...nothing soft inside...just air.....SO THAT'S WHY THEY'RE SO HARD...Ah...I see......I'LL FIX THAT!!! BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!
Congratulations on your tifa! Shes so pretty. Looking forward to see her on her FF outfit soon. I would have instead used a syringe to take out the silicone from the other boobs and injected it on the doll but i can see that would not have made much difference because the dolls boobs are too thick. the busty aichan boobs are very thin and thats why they are so yummy :) . im getting my first 158cm next month. can you flip the original boobs over so that we can see the other side? and im not sure if it will work but theres some tpe glue that you can order to hold them in place. im curious to know if the silicone material of the busty aichan will melt or affect the tpe in any way

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

That took some courage. I thinking you come from a long line of pioneers and explorers. :D
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

xcentrik
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xcentrik »

also on these TPE dolls when you want to make the boobs bigger you just inject air and it wont cause as leak as the tpe seals the needle hole. of course, the larger the harder. im not sure if someone has tried deflating them a bit to make them jiggly

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Interesting! I was wondering what the inside of the hollow air boob looked like, now I know! Were you thinking about further mods, like bonding or gluing the boobs to the doll (is that even possible? Is busty aichan tpe as well?)

joben

Post by joben »

That's so pretty extreme experimentation there! As long as you're happy :D

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

Instead of chopping the boobs off, you could have cut a slit on the bottom-lower part of the breasts.. trimmed the inside to make room for Silicone Gel.. And then resealed the TPE using a solder. it would have made the boobs a lot softer, while keeping a more natural look.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Very intresting! does the inside of the boob air pocket have any different material lining it? I always wondered how on earth they got the air pocket in.. I think your doll might have had extra thick TPE in the boobs, Mine are pretty soft and I am pretty sure TPE hollow boobs rival the gel boobs of other silicone dolls, so don't expect many dolls to have better boobs. Super thin boobs would be prone to damage.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

You're brave my friend. Congrats on your doll she's is very pretty.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

PHEW! You're a brave man!

Seriously I'd never dare to take a pristine lady and do that with her!

There are silicone dolls coming out now with softer boobs but really I've never heard anyone complain of WM's not being soft enough and the one I had was very pleasurable.

It would be nice to hear of news on details of the ankles and wrists, how they move, where they join and rotate.

Best wishes

Harem

xcentrik
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xcentrik »

haremlover wrote:PHEW! You're a brave man!

Seriously I'd never dare to take a pristine lady and do that with her!

There are silicone dolls coming out now with softer boobs but really I've never heard anyone complain of WM's not being soft enough and the one I had was very pleasurable.

It would be nice to hear of news on details of the ankles and wrists, how they move, where they join and rotate.

Best wishes

Harem
I guess the Busty Aichan's where SO wonderful that he couldnt control the urge to have the best of both worlds. If the doll is riding him on top, the boobs may fall off and knock him out smiling. :sleeping: :mrgreen:

finalfantasy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: i tried jumping over the gates of heaven and i got struck by lightning

Post by finalfantasy »

xcentrik wrote: Congratulations on your tifa! Shes so pretty. Looking forward to see her on her FF outfit soon. I would have instead used a syringe to take out the silicone from the other boobs and injected it on the doll but i can see that would not have made much difference because the dolls boobs are too thick. the busty aichan boobs are very thin and thats why they are so yummy :) . im getting my first 158cm next month. can you flip the original boobs over so that we can see the other side? and im not sure if it will work but theres some tpe glue that you can order to hold them in place. im curious to know if the silicone material of the busty aichan will melt or affect the tpe in any way
otherside.jpg
otherside.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 12005 times
The otherside of her original boobs is just TPE except for the little air sacs that didn't help much.
I remembered about my TPE glue that was suppose to come with the doll but the only one I got was the glue for her nails...is that the same glue we use for the rest of her body??? I thought the body glue was suppose to look like the picture below.
20141015235222179.jpg
20141015235222179.jpg (38.48 KiB) Viewed 12005 times
The nail glue is a very small amount, not enough to glue her new boobs on but its ok because I like to have my way with Busty Aichans and I'm starting to notice wear and tear on them so it's good to know that I can always just buy a new set of boobs for not that much and replace them easily.

Did anyone else come with a glue like the picture? because I didn't get one.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A possible glue is samples of TPE dissolved in Xylol . . .

Best wishes

Harem

finalfantasy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by finalfantasy »

tubee wrote:That took some courage. I thinking you come from a long line of pioneers and explorers. :D
hahaha kinda of think of it...I did do some solo traveling to many different countries. it's scary sometimes but i dunno...u just do it...and it's rewarding in experience, knowledge, and fun.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

finalfantasy wrote: The nail glue is a very small amount, not enough to glue her new boobs on but its ok because I like to have my way with Busty Aichans and I'm starting to notice wear and tear on them so it's good to know that I can always just buy a new set of boobs for not that much and replace them easily.

Did anyone else come with a glue like the picture? because I didn't get one.
This is exactly why the TPE boobs are not too thin. (Although I think yours are much thicker then most), if they where thin like 'the best' boobs, they would wear out quickly and for a $2000+ doll that is just not acceptable at all.

And yes you may have to bug your vendor to get the glue shipped.
I don't think the glue will work at ALL on silicone however. Its basically a solvent glue to 'weld' the TPE to other TPE.

You will need the glue to do repairs of any tears the doll gets however.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

INFORMATIONS