www.wmdolls.com

New 155cm Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

New 155cm Doll

Post by Darkangel65 »

I was sent these pictures from a doll vendor[Im on a mailing list for new products]
It is a New 155cm doll....I have never owned a TPE doll before but very tempted by this model
Dark
Attachments
DSC_6733.jpg
DSC_6733.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 13052 times
DSC_6710.jpg
DSC_6710.jpg (971.12 KiB) Viewed 13052 times
DSC_6737.jpg
DSC_6737.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 13052 times
DSC_6807.jpg
DSC_6807.jpg (955.58 KiB) Viewed 13052 times
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New 155cm Doll

Post by Darkangel65 »

more pics
Attachments
DSC_6770.jpg
DSC_6770.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 13051 times
DSC_6791.jpg
DSC_6791.jpg (956 KiB) Viewed 13051 times
DSC_6796.jpg
DSC_6796.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 13051 times
DSC_6798.jpg
DSC_6798.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 13051 times
DSC_6800.jpg
DSC_6800.jpg (964.11 KiB) Viewed 13051 times
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

MR-BURNS-EXCELLENT-1.jpg
MR-BURNS-EXCELLENT-1.jpg (73.88 KiB) Viewed 13043 times
If that doll is available soon she will be my second on my list for my next doll. :lol:

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Interesting to see a larger doll with HUGE breasts, But it looks like they stole all the fat from her stomach to make them. Just a little too hourglass shaped for me.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi,

Yes this is our new doll. I will post more information about this doll shortly. It is a very very beautiful doll and very different from our other dolls as she has a fantasy inspired body with the hourglass shape. Big full breasts, a very thin waist and a full bottom. She also has supermodel type legs and the designer had Jessica Rabbit in mind when this doll was designed. She also has a new super cute face with an open mouth, full lips and visible teeth. We know many people want more real looking body types too but even more are asking us for this type of body. We really hope everyone likes this doll :)

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Hi,

Yes this is our new doll. I will post more information about this doll shortly. It is a very very beautiful doll and very different from our other dolls as she has a fantasy inspired body with the hourglass shape. Big full breasts, a very thin waist and a full bottom. She also has supermodel type legs and the designer had Jessica Rabbit in mind when this doll was designed. She also has a new super cute face with an open mouth, full lips and visible teeth. We know many people want more real looking body types too but even more are asking us for this type of body. We really hope everyone likes this doll :)
I really like this fantasy type doll body............please please make a silicone doll with this body and face.
dark

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Could you tell me the price please? Im in the uk...Im very tempted by this doll
Serious Question You Have some really Attractive dolls But have you any plans for the future for producing Silcone dolls.
Darkangel

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I like the fantasy body as well... there are more than enough realistic TPE bodies around to pick from. Thanks WM dolls for making a Caucasian face, please continue making more of.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Wow...this could be my first TPE doll. This is a doll that is hard to resist.
I could very well imagine that head with Elf ears...(so what? They are nice to hold when you get a...you can ask any Gobblin)

PM sent!

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Looks like perfection is available in just about any doll size you could want!
Only the 60 pound weight of this girl and my memory of how much hassle it was moving my Ruby 13 around at that weight make me hesitate on this one.
But, I don't know if even that can overcome her other appeal!
T'Bolt

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

sture wrote:Wow...this could be my first TPE doll. This is a doll that is hard to resist.
I could very well imagine that head with Elf ears...(so what? They are nice to hold when you get a...you can ask any Gobblin)

PM sent!
:haha4: :haha4:

SiliconePimp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiliconePimp »

Daddy wants!!!!!

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi,

Here are the basic stats of the new 155cm doll:

Length: 155 cm (measured from the middle of the foot when outstretched)
Breasts: 83 cm / 32,7"
Waist: 40 cm / 15,7"
Hip: 75 cm / 28"
Weight: 28kg / 62 lbs
Hollow breasts

Standard price is $2950. Worldwide shipping is included.

I am not sure we will sell this doll directly or exclusively through resellers yet, this is still to be decided. But any way TDF members usually get a discount from most vendors here on TDF if you ask for it. We have improved doll again with tougher wrists and ankles, as well as a wider range of motion in her knees and elbows for better posing and performance. As with all WM dolls her skeleton is stiff at firs then loosens up and she will eventually become opmized for lovemaking.

We do not make any silicone dolls, only TPE. There are many sexy photos to come so you can see her in different clothes, hair and settings to suit your wishes and fantasies. The doll in the pictures is tan/brown :)

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Here are the basic stats of the new 155cm doll:

Length: 155 cm (measured from the middle of the foot when outstretched)
Breasts: 83 cm / 32,7"
Waist: 40 cm / 15,7"
Hip: 75 cm / 28"
Weight: 28kg / 62 lbs
Hollow breasts

Standard price is $2950. Worldwide shipping is included.

I am not sure we will sell this doll directly or exclusively through resellers yet, this is still to be decided. But any way TDF members usually get a discount from most vendors here on TDF if you ask for it. We have improved doll again with tougher wrists and ankles, as well as a wider range of motion in her knees and elbows for better posing and performance. As with all WM dolls her skeleton is stiff at firs then loosens up and she will eventually become opmized for lovemaking.

We do not make any silicone dolls, only TPE. There are many sexy photos to come so you can see her in different clothes, hair and settings to suit your wishes and fantasies. The doll in the pictures is tan/brown :)
Well, just saw that this company is selling the doll:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=244&t=64824

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Crazy! At first I thought you guys had made a Valeria Lukyanova doll:
o-VALERIA-facebook.jpg
o-VALERIA-facebook.jpg (754.15 KiB) Viewed 12873 times
Thanks for making all these interesting body types, and for all the improvements you do. And that new face is seriously cute.

INFORMATIONS