www.wmdolls.com

for 2016 I wish a doll like this...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Would you like a doll with proportions like that?

no way!
45%
yes! size: under 100cm
No votes
yes! size: 100-120cm
14%
yes! size: 120-150cm
24%
yes! size: over 150cm
17%

Total votes: 111

DollAfficionado

Re: for 2016 I wish a doll like this...

Post by DollAfficionado »

Overall, I would consider this doll as an addition to my collection. The only thing is that I am not too sold on the Anime face.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

Masamune Date wrote:Guys thats don' t like this body are not forced to buy this Doll. But for man others is this beatiful and awesome. Why blocking you all my and other dreams? I dont understand this. Anime faces the same, you dont like? Than not buy.
full ack!

I would really like to have one chubby doll with large boobs and one slim one with really small boobs
would be the dreamteam for me to have fun with!

doll-lovers
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by doll-lovers »

110CM,I think

DR K

Post by DR K »

Oh hell yeah that 4th picture, close up if her ass is great. I could go with a little smaller boobs and yes a choice in faces. I agree there could be an issue with weight. But man I love that ass

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

I was too late to vote but I'd have struggled with an answer because the only thing I don't like are the size of her boobs and, for me personally, the anime face. I think the rest of her is great. I generally don't have a 'type' of woman that I go for and I think that's the great thing about dolls...is the possibility (taking money and space out of the equation) of having a variety. As an aside: I wish more dolls had a smile -- too many out there that have a rather glum or vacant expression. Just a personal perspective.

totovaalaplage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by totovaalaplage »

a 100 scaled to 150 :)

Mmiayiuckoi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mmiayiuckoi »

Hello, I am new to this site and the world of dolls. I am a big fan of collecting anime figures such as the Super Pochaco posted in the picture here. I think it's funny cause in the anime figure community, there is always the war between the thin/flat chest vs. the chubby/large chests but I believe each person is entitled to their own opinion.

As for my opinion on this topic, I would love to have one of these dolls if they had a thicker body proportion like Pochaco. I don't know if I can post links to other sites but if you could see my collection of figures, you'd easily tell I'm a huge fan of big
( o Y o )

For the past few days, I've been browsing this forum and the different stores researching on the dolls. I'm hoping to be able to find one with huge breasts. So far, the only ones that would fit my preference would be the 155cm doll with the 83cm bust and the 100cm "riley" doll with the 63cm bust since that has a better cost for my current budget.

I am curious if this or something within my specifications can be custom made by WM or a vendor? Either way I do hope my wishes will come true in the near future.

flying42

Post by flying42 »

this is my first post - currently working on a more realistic version of this on my own, keeping a weather eye to the horizon of production possibilities. there are those who appreciate the old-school voluptuous beauty. she does need some "heavy" engineering to maintain overall functionality and balance. i am willing to stake a claim that it is possible, just don't know how the manga crowd has remained silent for so long when such a style has been prevalent in art and sculpture. i estimate a 120 - 150cm range is good. my RG is/was lovely when she had some extra insulation on her petite frame! Now she caught the athletic bug and i have to share her with a guy named Gym!
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

DollAfficionado

Welcome to TDF, flying42 !

DollAfficionado

For my height of 5'10", I prefer the 120cm to 150cm height range.

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

gotta have variety, Im a bit surprise almost half of the voters didnt like it.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

INFORMATIONS