www.wmdolls.com

Intro / 163 cm WM ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Intro / 163 cm WM ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com

Post by plukk »

SRSD domain is anomynously registered via a panama umbrella organization, source here: http://wa-com.com/sexyrealsexdolls.com
If anyone still want to order from them then go ahead, i just want to compliment you on the ability to pretend you cant hear the extremely loud alarmbells.

dominator4455
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dominator4455 »

plukk wrote:SRSD domain is anomynously registered via a panama umbrella organization, source here: http://wa-com.com/sexyrealsexdolls.com
If anyone still want to order from them then go ahead, i just want to compliment you on the ability to pretend you cant hear the extremely loud alarmbells.
That is the registrant that NAMECHEAP.COM uses to save and proctect domain owners information which is called: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED and it is just that domain registrant, most domain sellers like namecheap, godaddy, etc use that... has nothing to do with the owners of the site...

Don't create conspirathy theories, especially if you don't know what you are talking about Plukk

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

This thread needs to go on lockdown.....everybody back in your cell....NOW! :razz:

vader24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vader24 »

yeah this thread is kinda getting outta hand. just so that i can ease the minds of some doubters here, i'll post pictures of my doll when it does come in tomorrow or so. mines a 163 cm ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com. if the doll is legit i'll post pictures of what i received. if the doll is a fake or replica or whatever, i'll still post pictures of what i received. either way i'll be getting a doll, real or fake. along with that i'll post my ordering experience with sexyrealsexdolls. i'll again report back when i received my doll. btw, i named her Roxy :P

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

dominator4455 wrote:
plukk wrote:SRSD domain is anomynously registered via a panama umbrella organization, source here: http://wa-com.com/sexyrealsexdolls.com
That is the registrant that NAMECHEAP.COM uses to save and proctect domain owners information which is called: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED and it is just that domain registrant, most domain sellers like namecheap, godaddy, etc use that... has nothing to do with the owners of the site...

Don't create conspirathy theories, especially if you don't know what you are talking about Plukk
So he got nothing to hide, using a panama registration? Then i suggest you buy from them and i dont, god luck.

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

vader24 wrote:yeah this thread is kinda getting outta hand. just so that i can ease the minds of some doubters here, i'll post pictures of my doll when it does come in tomorrow or so. mines a 163 cm ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com. if the doll is legit i'll post pictures of what i received. if the doll is a fake or replica or whatever, i'll still post pictures of what i received. either way i'll be getting a doll, real or fake. along with that i'll post my ordering experience with sexyrealsexdolls. i'll again report back when i received my doll. btw, i named her Roxy :P
Make some more posts first to have your posting picture restriction lifted. My main problem with the site is that despite being newly registered (feb 2016) they pretend to be an experienced and renowned vendor with an emphasis on Non-scam. I dont trust anyone trying that hard to say all the "right" things. Then theres Dollerson, he appears to not be a legit user/buyer, writing posts like a Mumbai call center agent and conveniently having to go abroad for many months just a few days before receiving his doll.

Theres a person in this thread who want to give the store all the benefit of the doubt but i want to remind that we are here for buyer protection, not to protect vendors. Alarm bells must not be silenced that easily, we need to be more suspicious, not less.

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-sexyreals ... -site.html

They adress the same concern as me. Hidden location.
"Low Trust Rating. This Site May Not Be Safe to Use.
Site is Canada based , But The Real Location Is Being Hidden"

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

Miamivice wrote:We all want to make sure we're safe with our purchases. :)
"We all"? Seems we need an exception for Dominator. He is even trying to legitimate Panama operations, claiming its a normal practice, and then goes on to pretend he is familiar with all those registrars but manages to mix up registrars and registrants, proving he knows nothing. Noone in their right mind would claim Panama registrations to be a good thing, I am questioning how legit some of the users in this thread are. No matter how this turns out its obvious there was (and for now still is) very strong reasons to doubt SRSD.

Another thing is that some want to lock this down, effectively barring us from expressing concerns, in a market that is dominated by scams we cant let vendors have the benefit of the doubt, especially since we know another user in this thread had his concerns about SRSD deleted. If this forums main purpose is to protect vendors i ask that my account be removed asap.

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

Honestly, SRSD needs to become an approved vendor here before anything is proven at all. I bought my doll recently straight from the manufacturer. I'm looking to buy a new head, so these things are important. No one wants to be screwed. It does seem that there is a lot of misinformation here, but in the end, they still aren't approved here on TDF. I'm not sure how that happens, but that's really their only option. It is a very scam-y industry.

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

Miamivice wrote:Honestly, SRSD needs to become an approved vendor here before anything is proven at all. I bought my doll recently straight from the manufacturer. I'm looking to buy a new head, so these things are important. No one wants to be screwed. It does seem that there is a lot of misinformation here, but in the end, they still aren't approved here on TDF. I'm not sure how that happens, but that's really their only option. It is a very scam-y industry.
I can agree with that, maybe its nothing but bringing forward valid concerns about vendors in this scam-dominated doll business must be encouraged and not suppressed and discredited like what we are seeing in this thread. I am well aware that the vendors and manufacturers money are paying for continued operation of this site through advertising but protecting the buyers must be the #1 concern. So many people are being scammed in this business, no need for this site to help the scammers, make it clear that people must transact only with approved vendors since any vendor who is serious and want to be approved can be approved, theres no magic or unreasonable requirements involved. If SRSD wanted to be approved they would have been already and untill they are i encourage everyone except dominator to STICK TO THE APPROVED VENDOR LIST.

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

By the way heres the whois info in RLSD, a legit vendor with a normal registration. You can see the registrants name and adress, and the registrar is the same as SRSD, ie godaddy. This is redundant and well known info but some of you who are not as familiar with a domain registration process as i am may think Dominator has valid information, this is just to prove that his information is false, if it is deliberate or just stupidity is still unknown.
http://www.whois.com/whois/reallovesexdolls.com - as you can see there was no reason to involve godaddy in this, they are a registrar and not an umbrella for anonymous registrants.

Bottom line: Anonymous Panama registrations are bad (SRSD) and other sites dont do that (for example RLSD).

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Very interesting thread. Hats off to you Plukk for your diligence and being a siren for alarm and reason. It is of utmost importance that we -the members of TDF- are able to discredit and question companies that are ripping off those of us who only desire a doll to love. I agree fullheartedly we are here for the members and not for the vendors. But when vendors prove to be respectable and offer quality products and customer support we are here to give them due respect. I will be watching this thread as I am curious as to how it turns out. I too was scammed in my first attempt to by a doll. It is so sad how people take advantage of those who only desire something to help them, but i foresee it continuing until dolls are accepted and commonplace in society.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

vader24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vader24 »

i finally received my doll today from SRSD and will post pictures possibly tonight or tomorrow along with my ordering experience with them. sorry to disappoint plukk, but you were COMPLETELY wrong about them. the proof will be in the pictures to come.

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

Sexyrealsexdolls.com has been confirmed by both wm and hitdolls iirc.

I believe the contention lies solely in the fact that SRSD used to sell the 158cm wrongdolls. Wich are still considered to be a rather debatable doll at the best of times. I also noticed while checking the SRSD site a moment ago that ALL 158cm dolls are missing from their listing both the wmdoll aswell as the wrongdolls. they jump from 155cm to the 161cm.

Any other Red flags SRSD might throw up are debatable, but afaik they do deliver whats ordered. Multiple people on the forum have ordered and recieved dolls from them, aswell as they have been endorsed by manufacturers wm and hitdoll on this forum.

Just my 2ct on the matter.

dominator4455
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dominator4455 »

vader24 finally posted about his doll in here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 39#p925939

I can see the 158cm body as one of the body options, see attachment or just go to any WMdoll and scroll down and you'll see different body options
Attachments
the 158cm wm doll body
the 158cm wm doll body
158cm SRSD.png (793.4 KiB) Viewed 1417 times

INFORMATIONS