www.wmdolls.com

Intro / 163 cm WM ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Intro / 163 cm WM ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com

Post by Miamivice »

Those photos could have come from anywhere, they look semi-pro, but I'll wait for more experiences before I go with them. Not saying they are legit or not, but just need more. I guess any company could take the time to fake anything if they wanted.

vader24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vader24 »

Miamivice wrote:Those photos could have come from anywhere, they look semi-pro, but I'll wait for more experiences before I go with them. Not saying they are legit or not, but just need more. I guess any company could take the time to fake anything if they wanted.
wait, are u talking about Roxy's photos that i posted? semi pro?? HAAHAA. what a joke. I don't consider taking pictures with my galaxy s5 semi-pro. why are some of u here on TDF seem like your hell bent on discrediting SRSD? I showed u pictures of Roxy that I took from my camera fone. i detailed my ordering experience. the wm dolls vendor even acknowledged and said SRSD is a legit site. what more do u want?? I still have my western union receipt when I made payment. u wanna see that? Or how about the 50+ emails between me and Lina? would u like to see those too? say the word and ill post a pic of all of them. look, i'm just trying to help others who are in the process of getting themselves a doll. I was in their shoes a mere 2 months ago on THIS site which helped me alot. now its my turn to help them out just as u members here helped me out with huge amounts of information from posts and topics. let me make this clear. I don't work for SRSD and I don't get an incentive with them either. I'm a newbie owner of a brand new doll who has alot to learn. simple as that. Have a good day everyone.

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

Not hell bent, just the photos don't show much of a background. Don't take it personally, it's just skepticism. I don't know you or anyone else on here. SRSD could be legit or not either way, just need more time without them being approved.

The best question is what does it take and why haven't they?

In turn, they could be totally awesome, just beginning to figure them out here on the forum as a brand new vendor.

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

The photos are taken with a samsung galaxy s5 phone, that explains the low quality, but WHY have they been through Adobe editing, Adobe Photoshop CS5.1? Why are they different dimensions instead of just used "as is" straight from the phone like other people do?

Youre in the USA you say. Why are you using a EU/INTL version Samsung Galaxy S5 then? The photos are taken with Samsung SM-G900F which is the euro/international version and does not support a lot of LTE networks in USA, its never been officially sold in the US that i know of, because its its quite useless to use there.

Youre typing with lower case only and like to write u instead of you, not typical american at all, but very common in Asia.

You are so elaborate about how legit and great and COMPETITIVE price SRSD has, but important stuff are mere footnotes, like "and she came with the typical stuff that i seen other members here received with their dolls from WM dolls". Just mention it in the passing and then return to telling us about SRSD has a competitive price on heads. If youre just a regular customer why do you feel you need to help them advertise?

We still have no reason to trust SRSD, i repeat the question of Miamivice: How hard can it be to become approved? Theres no magic involved, unless of course you have your domain registrant info hidden through a Panama registered company.

vader24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vader24 »

who cares where my phone is from? who cares if I type lower case? who cares if I used photoshop to edit Roxy's pix because the walls in my room are gonna be painted soon hence the 'white' stuff u see and because it looks pretty ugly and I have no where else to place her with a nice background? who cares if the wm dolls vendor says SRSD is a legit vendor? who cares if the ozone layer is depleting? who cares??? Good work inspector gadget. 2 thumbs up.

vader24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vader24 »

this will be my last post on this thread simply because members like plukk think i'm not a real person who purchased a doll and thinks im in with a particular site. he assumes i'm asian because of how i type and because I own an international version of a samsung galaxy s5 and photoshopped my pictures of my doll Roxy therefore leaving him to conclude i'm working for the SRSD site. no matter what proof i present there's nothing that'll change his mind. it's just too bad that the original writer of this thread Dollerson hasn't shared his experience with his doll from SRSD. sometime in the near future when or if SRSD becomes an approved vendor here in TDF, i'm gonna look back at this thread and laugh at all the ignorance and ridiculousness of some of the posts. have a good day everyone.

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

Yeah, time will tell. Either way, thanks for sharing. I hope SRSD is legit and not a scam. More competition and good prices is a good thing.

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

Are you REALLY trying to say its of no concern that you are using an international model S5 in USA? Give me a break, the US models are VERY different, its a big deal, the 900F wasnt sold there because its not compatible with US networks, using one would be a hassle even on T-Mobile, according to T-Mobile you will get only a 2G signal. And you dont know this?? I say you never been to the USA then.

Further, explain these weird black fields that show up in your photos, under arms and at the ends of the hair. I know you will not but i post the crops anyway. Theres simply too much to question regarding you and your claims.
rox1.png
rox1.png (229.27 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
rox2.png
rox2.png (183.7 KiB) Viewed 1554 times

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

This is so ridiculous, trying to discredit me by claiming photoshopped pics are normal on this forum and undeniable proof? Did you expect everyone to say "oh yes, you got photoshopped proof, and the prices are so competitive, we all trust SRSD explicitly now, photoshop is always the best proof. We stand united and demand SRSD be put in approved vendors list at once, photoshop can never be questioned, youre our hero vader, we love you!".

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

If only this thread had members who joined before May. Hey! I just made it.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Hi, this is Joe from sexyrealsexdolls.com and I work with Lina. We totally understand that some customers might be reluctant to purchase, and we are aware of all the scams and fakes dolls in the market. It is great that this forum is helping doll fans to enjoy safer purchasinf experiences.

We owe you an apology. We joined TDF in March, but we haven't been active. But please reach out to us in our site if you guys have any question about us, our dolls, our manufacturers, etc. Thanks!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Miamivice
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

..and there you have it! Glad you're legit!

dcrdoll

Post by dcrdoll »

Pretty dolls

INFORMATIONS