www.wmdolls.com

Goose neck ....does WM dolls use this?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Goose neck ....does WM dolls use this?

Post by DarkOne »

justintime wrote:...
The point above is a valid one, we all know how you can more or less fall in love with you doll. For some reason, I am not in love with my 148CM yldoll like I was. I don't know someplace in my head she is not what she was, she is broke, it's an effort to use her in photos, it's an effort to be with her. The cracking sound that comes from her every time I move her, does something to my scenes. .It's loud and disturbing.
She is just not the same.
This, this is exactly why just sending repair parts is not enough. It shouldn't happen in the first place and it shouldn't happen to anyone. not even 1%.

And the noise... I know the noise you speak of. the noise that screams at you that something is wrong, that she could die again at any moment. You feel like you have to force yourself not to love her, to prepare for the inevitable loss when she fails again. The noise that no doll owner should ever have to hear.

The noise that sounds like a loved one dying.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Great thread Justintime and dark one you are really voicing valid concerns. Look if My doll failed and I had saved up for months just to have it break using it as intended I would be devastated. I would bark at the moon and howl every chance I got and warn people about the issue if I was not taken care of. Especially during the hard time of divorce I was in and my first months with my doll it was crucial to have a great experience. Now I am about to jump off and pull the trigger on a 160 cm z-one doll. This time I am going silicone and I do belive this company has made vast improvements and is listening to our concerns.
Good job on this post and keep the heat on these TPE dolls, because your first experience will make you or break you.
IMO
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

4biddenartist wrote:Great thread Justintime and dark one you are really voicing valid concerns. Look if My doll failed and I had saved up for months just to have it break using it as intended I would be devastated. I would bark at the moon and howl every chance I got and warn people about the issue if I was not taken care of. Especially during the hard time of divorce I was in and my first months with my doll it was crucial to have a great experience. Now I am about to jump off and pull the trigger on a 160 cm z-one doll. This time I am going silicone and I do belive this company has made vast improvements and is listening to our concerns.
Good job on this post and keep the heat on these TPE dolls, because your first experience will make you or break you.
IMO
Yes the silicone z-one dolls have made great strides in their skeleton. But I find it totally bizarro that not one of the improvements has made it back to the TPE 'hitdolls' made from the same (sister?) company.

I am still waiting for the mythical unicorn TPE company to start doing skeletons right by making 2 more simple changes (neck and wrists). Its not as If I am asking them to change the skeleton to carbon fiber or something, I just want to see them copy the silicone skeleton design for neck/wrists.

And all the neck design is, is a scaled version of two simple joints connected to each other. the wrist is just a single joint as side to side movement is not needed IMO.

Kee
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kee »

Well this thread is dampening my interest in a YLdoll 148 :S Can we get some skeleton pics in here from different manufacturers to compare? Here's DSdoll's take on the skeleton: http://www.dsdoll.us/pics/supportPics/bones.jpg (from http://www.dsdoll.us/about.html?page=products) Looks like their neck design doesn't use a gooseneck but the kind of joint you would prefer.

Also see the closeup of the Sanhui 145cm skeleton, neck part.
Attachments
sanhui 145cm improved neck skeleton
sanhui 145cm improved neck skeleton
sanhui-145cm-skeleton-neck.jpg (12.41 KiB) Viewed 2768 times
Dollsweet skeleton
Dollsweet skeleton
bones.jpg (33.09 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
Just some info (i'm not vendor related)
WMdoll heads: https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-heads/
Z-onedoll heads: http://www.z-onedoll.com/products_index ... nId=3.html
TDF doll matrix: http://matrix.dollforum.com/page_search_v3.php
[/color]

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Let us remember; This thread DID start out with a simple question being asked:
Can anyone tell us if WM uses this goose neck? It is our understanding that WM and YL are located in the same place,
and the dolls are made along side one another. Is this true.
The gooseneck is riddled with problems.
Beauty is only skin deep, so is there a difference in the skeleton or not?
If they are not , can someone that really knows and is not guessing , let us know.

The first response by was by me:
I can testify they do indeed!

Then another valid Response and Question:
I would really like WM to chime in, even YL someone that is willing to go on the record.
What..no takers.. wonder why?

The following is "ONLY MY OPINION" and reflects "ONLY MY OWN" thoughts on this topic!

Since then we have heard a lot of very emotional discussion on this topic, and we have heard vendors attempt to stand behind/up for manufacturers and we have heard vendors protest the lack of customer service/care by other vendors, but we have still not heard anything from ANY manufacturer. As I have stated earlier. Their silence if deafening and speaks volumes. And I do believe that there are very good Vendors and Manufacturers here. The best advise to give to any new person looking to purchase a doll is simply this: You will not get any kind of warranty for defective materials or bad workmanship so to that end it is Buyer be Ware!
Because in the end you are at their mercy if any thing bad should happen within a short period of time!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

CC is right
The following is "ONLY MY OPINION" and reflects "ONLY MY OWN" thoughts on this topic!

Since then we have heard a lot of very emotional discussion on this topic, and we have heard vendors attempt to stand behind/up for manufacturers and we have heard vendors protest the lack of customer service/care by other vendors, but we have still not heard anything from ANY manufacturer. As I have stated earlier. Their silence if deafening and speaks volumes. And I do believe that there are very good Vendors and Manufacturers here. The best advise to give to any new person looking to purchase a doll is simply this: You will not get any kind of warranty for defective materials or bad workmanship so to that end it is Buyer be Ware!
Because in the end you are at their mercy if any thing bad should happen within a short period of time!
new buyer, newbies, should all read this thread. From what I have seen, and this is my opinion , The manufactures and a few vendors are happy and eager to take your money, contacting you each day several times if not more. Full discloser I did not say which manufactures or vendors) But boy ol boy, once they get that money you will not hear from them for days if you have a problem. My case will justify this I have emailed Eric at YLdoll/Yordoll for days without a response. I believe the vendors are just working at this for extra money, it's not like it's a full time job.
I will add George is one of the few who will do a full inspection of your doll before it ships to you. He will tell you of the problems and do his best to make it right.
But then again , we are talking about the Gooseneck, this is inside of the TPE. Even George can not see this, so that brings us back to the issue, the gooseneck is a bad design. The quality control is near none in a factory where workers make a few dollars a day. Why would anyone make a repair part rather than fixing the problem at the root. Without a proper foundation nothing will last.
They know they have a problem because they have a repair part ready to ship. Come on what does that say? In my case I paid right at $1,800 for my 148CM Yldoll, within one month she broke at the gooseneck, I contacted Eric and after about 3+ days he replied and asked me to send him a video of the broken neck. After him viewing the video, he then replied that he would offer me a head at no charge and the repair par. I should of known better, but I took the offer. This does not relive the responsibility of the maker. I still have a $1,800 doll that has a broken neck. The repair part does not work. It takes me 10 or more time to pose the head, and to keep it from moving /falling.
So they gave me a $100 head,( if it cost that much to make) for my $1,800 doll. ( and the repair part)
Eric has not contacted me in anyway, never asking if I was satisfied with the repair part. Never even asking if I was happy with my 148CM doll now that I have used the repair part, that YLdoll and Eric sent.
I ask you what does this say about a vendor that just ignores a buyer that spends thousands of dollars and has trust in them.
The above is "ONLY MY OPINION" and reflects "ONLY MY OWN" thoughts on this topic! Reflecting the sell and problems with my YLdoll sold to me by Eric. In compliance with TDF suggestion.
The TDF search engines should pick up on those key words.
Attachments
repair1.jpg
repair1.jpg (51.63 KiB) Viewed 2831 times
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
First of all I do apologize if I offended anyone.
I am not your typical vendor. I have two TPE ladies in the bed in the 2nd bedroom where I sleep during the workweek so I do not disturb my wife. I'd rather talk to someone besides having a click, click, here is your doll transaction. I currently have the 2nd worst site on TDF, but that should change.

I truly know you can fall in love with a doll. I know she is your life. She is what you com home to after work. She is who you decided to make love to and build your dreams around.
No one should have to go through what you have especially when it can be prevented. This is why I am getting involved with the artists even if I had nothing to do in the transaction.
On a good note, I was told that WM is working on a solution;however, words can be cheap.
Actions mean more than words.
The bottom line is there is room for improvement.
Until the applicable fixes are done, new doll to be need to know what can happen.
We all want the same thing, right? A better made doll...Why? Becasue it can be done and that really is not asking too much, is it?
At this point in time, although not perfect, the dolls on TDF are far better than the B class dolls, but IMHO, if WM,YL do what they should do, then it an additional reason why not to get a fake. Not only will a small change on their end increase sales, it will means less hurt as well. It is truly a win/win for all.
V/r
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

I think this thread is a very important discussion. Required reading if you are new and considering a purchase.

I can relate completely to the emotion and anger of some members here, I am also a victim of a defective doll, it is heartbreaking to spend thousands and within a very short period of time experience problems.

IMHO, with the incredible upside potential of this industry, how can the doll makers justify ignoring issues like this and others? As far as I can tell, Sanhui is the only major maker to take ownership of its problems and resolve publicly to fix them (but only after severe TDF exposure)

If the 1% figure tossed about is accurate (which I doubt, because of un-posted failure reports) then most of the large doll makers bottom lines would not be destroyed by customer problem resolutions. If the failure % is much larger, then screaming red flags should be waving before their eyes. You WILL eventually lose your customers no matter how absolutely gorgeous your products are. In time, someone doing manufacturing correctly WILL take your place, there is too much future revenue at stake to risk not addressing the defective units for customer retention.

If it is possible, for the benefit of of existing and new consumers, I would like to see TDF institute a "J.D. Powers" type of poll/survey. Maybe as part of the matrix or a sub-forum. Owners could rank manufacturers and vendors in a range of categories. Best in initial quality, 6 month ownership, etc. Customer support, after sales support etc. At least we could get a better idea of who is performing and a sense for the risk/rewards of our passion.

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

Keyman wrote: In time, someone doing manufacturing correctly WILL take your place, there is too much future revenue at stake to risk not addressing the defective units for customer retention.
I think this is true. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with a defective doll, not least because I can easily imagine how I'd feel if it happened to me.

I also appreciate BCD acknowledging that "the bottom line is there is room for improvement." That's the bottom line that has led me to hold off on getting a doll indefinitely.

WM can upgrade its skeleton but I've read too many reviews where someone gets a WM doll, gives it a great review and then posts a topic on needing to do surgery -- often right where it counts! I'm starting to think a skeleton upgrade is wasted on a TPE doll due to what seems like a lack of durability of the material.

I have no idea what it would take to manufacture a doll that can consistently withstand the rigors of sex and frequent posing, etc. Maybe it would be priced out of my ballpark. I know there are doll owners who vouch for these products but when I calculate the variety of problems that have been reported, including the skeleton design issue discussed in this thread, it adds up to too much risk for the money.

I'm left thinking that the doll market is in a formative state of development and the best course is to wait for it to advance.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I just want to play devils advocate for a moment.

When I have a unsatisfied customer, I say" I'm sorry for your curcumstance. I really want to remedy the situation.
What can I do to make things right?

Often they aren't sure what they want me to do.( other than total refund)
At this point I offer a suggestion that is in the company's best interest. (Least amount going out.)
If that is unacceptable I raise the bar.

Once a mutually agreed resolution is fulfilled. I have done my part.

I find it unfair to complain about a resolution I have agreed to.
When confronted with this scenario, I usually thank them but would like a day to consider if this will be satisfactory.
Any time we rush into anything with an emtional attachment we are often disipointed with the end result.
Just. MY personal experience
DL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The upgrade wanted is not all that complex.
Pretty much wrists and neck.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:The upgrade wanted is not all that complex.
Pretty much wrists and neck.

The TPE tearing issue as well. This I am sure is more complex but equally significant.

I have no expertise but common sense would dictate some kind of reinforcement along seams and high stress areas.

Maybe a TPE equivalent of rebar in poured concrete. A stretchable mesh of some sort just under the surface?? At least then tears could be contained and possibly fixed much easier. Just guessing.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I just want to play devils advocate for a moment.

When I have a unsatisfied customer, I say" I'm sorry for your curcumstance. I really want to remedy the situation.
What can I do to make things right?

Often they aren't sure what they want me to do.( other than total refund)
At this point I offer a suggestion that is in the company's best interest. (Least amount going out.)
If that is unacceptable I raise the bar.

Once a mutually agreed resolution is fulfilled. I have done my part.

I find it unfair to complain about a resolution I have agreed to.
When confronted with this scenario, I usually thank them but would like a day to consider if this will be satisfactory.
Any time we rush into anything with an emtional attachment we are often disipointed with the end result.
Just. MY personal experience
DL

I get it, but hind sight is 20-20......................Back seat driver .......and all those other quotes.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Kee wrote:Well this thread is dampening my interest in a YLdoll 148 :S Can we get some skeleton pics in here from different manufacturers to compare? Here's DSdoll's take on the skeleton: http://www.dsdoll.us/pics/supportPics/bones.jpg (from http://www.dsdoll.us/about.html?page=products) Looks like their neck design doesn't use a gooseneck but the kind of joint you would prefer.

Also see the closeup of the Sanhui 145cm skeleton, neck part.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=71474

Skeleton picture collection. Enjoy!

Thanks for the sanhui picture, I'll be adding a link to it.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: ...
On a good note, I was told that WM is working on a solution;however, words can be cheap.
Actions mean more than words.
The bottom line is there is room for improvement.
Until the applicable fixes are done, new doll to be need to know what can happen.
We all want the same thing, right? A better made doll...Why? Becasue it can be done and that really is not asking too much, is it?
At this point in time, although not perfect, the dolls on TDF are far better than the B class dolls, but IMHO, if WM,YL do what they should do, then it an additional reason why not to get a fake. Not only will a small change on their end increase sales, it will means less hurt as well. It is truly a win/win for all.
V/r
BCD
Exactly. We want a better made $2000 doll by making some minor changes that can easily be done. Its not asking too much. We are not asking for a 10lb full sized doll that defies physics, we are not asking for them to change the skeleton to exotic alloys only used in F1 race cars.
We are not asking for them to spend thousands of dollars on a new mold.

We are not asking them to fix a $10 toy so it lasts more then 2 years of abuse by some kid when the profit margin is already razor thin.

We are asking them to fix the internal design of a $2000+ toy so it lasts more then *1 month* in the hands of full grown adults who know how to respect their property. Or to replace the dolls this happens to. if its so amazingly rare it only happens to 1% of people. I would definitely pay another $20 on a $2000 doll for a 12 month "No skeleton snapping in half" warranty. If given the choice Id likely pay an extra $100 on a $2000 doll for such a warranty. But does anyone offer one? Nope! Not on TPE dolls and its not hard to see why.

This CAN be done and its really not asking a great deal. Its basically the absolute minimum we should be asking of the manufactures: Don't give us a doll with parts well known by the doll community to be able to fail in weeks without so much as being abused.

Many people here have posted and e-mailed WM and many other manufactures, vendors, etc about this issue, so they KNOW its an issue yet we are still waiting for them to fix the design.

Other companies started up well after we reported these issues have already corrected some of them (DH now sells 15x and 16x with proper hinged wrists and ankles!)

So we have companies who have less money then WM, started after WM, who are building a better skeleton then WM, selling it for less then WM... So what excuse does WM have left other then they just don't want to fix the problem? Because else it would have been fixed in the past year+ as other companies have shown is doable in less time then that.

INFORMATIONS