www.wmdolls.com

Who else wants bigger boobs than K-cup? (Pictures)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Who else wants bigger boobs than K-cup? (Pictures)

Post by CF »

JunkGuy, that's why I'm hoping for a torso version of the K-cup and YL Doll alike: No more spindly arms or legs!

A lot of Hispanic women I know seem to be around the five-foot range, and they look wonderful.

As I see it, we're getting busty Amazons like your Viking goddess Brie and busty petite dolls. It's a jackpot! Which company is going to step forward with a new huge-boobed doll for us to buy?

P.S. We just added about 300 views to this thread in the past day, and are now over 18,000 views. Hooray!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I agree with you, JunkGuy. I love the shape and huge size of these boobs, but they are on a small, <5' frame. I reserve judgement until I see the doll compared with larger dolls, like the WM165. I also noticed that the hips appear to be nearly as wide as the shoulders, with correspondingly sized thighs. I don't mean to be critical of the sculptor at all. I am very happy that YL dolls are pushing the boundary into fantasy size and I hope other doll sculptors will do the same. I also prefer the WM165, because I like the long, slender, fashion model body with the huge boobs.
JunkGuy wrote:
tootsie wrote:150cm is NOT tiny. 4'10 ft is pretty normal adult height for many women.
Quick Google search gives sites like this one, indicating 95%+ of women are taller (at least in predominately European language speaking countries.) I don't know if that qualifies as "tiny", but you can hardly justify it as "normal" either.

Removing the breasts from the equation, I don't like that the body above the waist doesn't match the body below very well. The shoulders are narrow and arms thin (like a WM165K) but has wide hips and very meaty thighs (like the newer WM141 Zoe or WM152). Compared to the WM165K, this one doesn't look as balanced (pun intended)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I JUST LOVE THOSE DAMN HUGE TITTIES!

Who cares about the height - I just wanna drown in those massive tits!

I am in heaven............

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Me too. I'm curious to know what the breasts will look like if they are inflated somewhat. At left is the new doll in the factory, at right is our much-loved Goth Girl, who's become the template for what many of us want to see in a huge-breasted torso doll.

The YL doll *almost* seems to show too much in the collarbone area. I love how far the breasts come down, but wonder if the torso could be shrunk a bit so they also appear to sit a bit higher without losing that breathtaking hanging quality. Inflation might compensate for that, if the mold can't be changed.

Maybe a design idea for YL or another company in the future?
Attachments
Picture 5.png
Picture 5.png (833.4 KiB) Viewed 2825 times
Viva la megaboobs!

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

CF wrote:Me too. I'm curious to know what the breasts will look like if they are inflated somewhat. At left is the new doll in the factory, at right is our much-loved Goth Girl, who's become the template for what many of us want to see in a huge-breasted torso doll.

The YL doll *almost* seems to show too much in the collarbone area. I love how far the breasts come down, but wonder if the torso could be shrunk a bit so they also appear to sit a bit higher without losing that breathtaking hanging quality. Inflation might compensate for that, if the mold can't be changed.

Maybe a design idea for YL or another company in the future?
Hi CF, the collar bone is fine the angle of the pic taken of goth girl makes it appear different. I see goth girl is overweight, check her tummy but I much prefer YL's version because she has the assets where it counts. I would not be suprised if the YL boob is bigger than goth girl's boob.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The YL doll is MAGNIFICENT. It has the assets, and in spades. I can't wait for more photos.

Mark my words: This doll is a game-changer. It will bring people to this hobby unlike any other doll we've seen in a long time.

I feel vindicated! :)

P.S. Elsewhere on the forum, a North American doll company seems to be ... imploding ... with orders unfulfilled. Kudos to PassionDolls and YL for listening to our requests for super-busty physiques, giving us insights into the prototype/creation process as they create our dream dolls, and by all accounts being top-notch businesses with high customer satisfaction.

As these dolls bring thousands of new people to this hobby - and they WILL, believe me - it's reassuring that they come from reputable companies that take their jobs seriously, so buyers have good experiences. The entire community, including the other professionally run vendors and manufactuerers, will all benefit.
Viva la megaboobs!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Fantastic breasts.. I want to see pics from other angles, including how the breasts sit when she is lying on her back ie missionary position. The WM165K was really good in many ways but the breasts kind of 'flopped' out to the sides when in missionary position. I am hoping these breasts hold a more 'central' position when she is on her back (ie do NOT flop out to the sides as much as the WM165K)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The "flop" is very realistic for big boobs in my experience. Maybe not 100% pretty, but it does happen and always seems to suggest, "grab us, we're falling!" :)

P.S. We're now racing past 19,000 views, that's about 1,000 additional views in a single day!

Lurkers: If you're just reading this thread and not a Forum member, please sign up and add your voice!

Companies/vendors: If you're impressed by the impact of this thread (as well as the incredible reception to the upcoming YL and PassionDolls gigantic-boob releases that have been announced in its wake) I have ideas for marketing and selling busty dolls to a widespread audience. Please PM me if you want to discuss. I'd love to be a part of your success.
Viva la megaboobs!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks CF and all other posters who have shown the manufacturers that there is a big market for super busty dolls. The new YL doll is amazing and the Passion Doll lady is also fantastic.

Getting my money together as we speak.......

idol0
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by idol0 »

Amazing and heres to hoping they don't fall off after some heavy use lol

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

While eagerly awaiting more photos of the amazing new dolls coming out, I have to salute the great new thread at http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &p=1014952 which shows the WM Dolls K-cup - THE doll which started this whole huge-boob renaissance - next to some of its smaller-chested sisters. Go check it out.

Below are closeups of some of those shots placed side by side to display the breasts at different angles. What an amazing body.

If any current K-cup owners can share photos of their doll, many of us would love to see them!
Attachments
Picture 2.png
Picture 2.png (688.94 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
Viva la megaboobs!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Tootsie is being very low key: He has a WONDERFUL photo gallery of the doll as part of his thread. Here is a sampling.

The K-Cup is one of the contestants in this poll for "Best New Doll of 2016". The K-Cup is listed at the very BOTTOM, so scroll down if that is your choice (It certainly is mine!). Be sure to vote for your favorite, whichever doll it is!

http://de.dollstudio.org/umfrage/bester ... uppen-2016
Attachments
Picture 2.png
Picture 2.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2461 times
Viva la megaboobs!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I voted. Other K-Cup lovers, do your civic duty! Looking back over the year, it seems the WM155 Shannon and 165 K-Cup have generated a lot of interest and created new, first time doll owners.
CF wrote: The K-Cup is one of the contestants in this poll for "Best New Doll of 2016". The K-Cup is listed at the very BOTTOM, so scroll down if that is your choice (It certainly is mine!). Be sure to vote for your favorite, whichever doll it is!

http://de.dollstudio.org/umfrage/bester ... uppen-2016

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

I actually I own the K-cup (and purchased the 155 DD small waist before it) and I thought it was pretty great (minus delivery-related issues), but I voted for the TPE doll that really wowed me the most in pictures...that being the OR-157H.

I wasn't surprised to find that it's currently leading the poll (EDIT: Just realized that the votes are still in single digits, and it's now a tie). To the K's credit, it's very well constructed, and the post-release modified model made substantial improvements (any long-nipple mod following it's addition to mass-production has the other body modifications as well, from what I've seen). That said, tootsie's photos of this YL-150cm are really blowing my mind; I still wish it were taller, but I'm pretty much done and no longer a valid customer anyways, so it doesn't matter what I think.

I am curious though...I think tootsie performed some inflation, because his pics don't seem to have that same "too far down from the collarbone" look that the manufacturer pics have. That, and the tits just look BIGGER/fuller, and better for it. Whatever the case, those pics are definitely doll sellers, and this one is WAY closer to what people were looking for in comparison to the K-cup. Sculpted areolas too! 'S about friggin' time.

For all your talk, CF, I hope you buy one of these. It may just be as close as you're gonna' get to what it seems like you want.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

INFORMATIONS