www.wmdolls.com

Who else wants bigger boobs than K-cup? (Pictures)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Who else wants bigger boobs than K-cup? (Pictures)

Post by CF »

Here is more of Kinera's work. I would love to see doll designers try to bring his work to life:

Attachments
tumblr_ol9l4xyxYv1u288wvo1_1280.png
tumblr_ol9l4xyxYv1u288wvo1_1280.png (600.04 KiB) Viewed 4203 times
jump.png
jump.png (439.11 KiB) Viewed 4203 times
Last edited by netwit on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: pics removed; rule 1
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Beetlebomb
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Beetlebomb »

I for one would kill for a massive breast option. The 150YL doll seems the best for me in terms of size, but I wish we'd get something similar to the Busty Ai-chan boob toy in terms of softness/jiggle. It seems many doll manufacturers are simply inflating the breasts to make them larger with not a lot of concern for weight or softness.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Have you seen the various threads for the PassionDolls 158? The doll itself is Amazonian, which makes the breasts not seem as big, but in terms of volume they're very large.

Agree re: a modified Busty Ai-Chan: One with gigantic boobs and an oral head would suit me just fine!
Viva la megaboobs!

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

I think to see a model with the proportions of a yl150 with the feel of a busty aichan we would have to see a completely new type of production materials for the flesh. But with flesh that soft you run the risk of the skeleton puncturing from the inside to the surface.
With that in mind do you revisit the skeleton design? Unfortunately there are a few development limitations at the moment. So until those are solved by the industry these wishes of ours will need to be resolved by the determined few who dream of massively huge boobs. Yes I am one of those dreamers but unfortunately I'm no chemical engineer, so gentlemen (and ladies who like huge boobs) its time to start thinking. 8)
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I'm thinking, I'm thinking!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

johndoe113
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by johndoe113 »

I would like to add another vote for a torso of the YL150. I'd like even bigger tits than those if possible.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

and a Phat butt like the CLM 160 or YL doll 160
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

johndoe113 wrote:I would like to add another vote for a torso of the YL150. I'd like even bigger tits than those if possible.
Me too! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

Meaty
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Meaty »

I'm really hoping they can make a doll a similar size or slightly smaller with boobs a lot bigger than the yl150cm in the near future. Asked around on different places that do custom dolls and so far they are unable to make one with bigger boobs now

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Meaty wrote:I'm really hoping they can make a doll a similar size or slightly smaller with boobs a lot bigger than the yl150cm in the near future. Asked around on different places that do custom dolls and so far they are unable to make one with bigger boobs now
Welcome aboard, Meaty! So many of the new members this past year have arrived thanks to the busty dolls.

Several of us are asking for a doll similar to what you're proposing. A thinner body would offset the weight of the breasts and help exaggerate the size of the dolls' chest. You sharing this desire helps to build a business case for the economic viability of such a doll. Let's hope we see one before holiday time!

How did you discover the Forum? Any questions you have so far? Be sure to visit the Newbie Welcome page, as it has a lot of information to help you find your way around: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
Viva la megaboobs!

Pointbreak

Post by Pointbreak »

Hey Guys

I was having some thoughts about this thread, this came to mind,why is it not possible to add in the future expanders
on to the breasts , so you would have control over her size, i mean bimbos are doing it all the time.

At the end of the day we are paying for and creating our dream woman,

and should be fully Moddable

Im Currently in the process of choosing a doll
all roads lead to dollhouse 168
Rin:158 Plus
Skin tone:Honey light

I Just can't decide tho, Because she would look amazing with bigger breasts.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Pointbreak wrote:I was having some thoughts about this thread, this came to mind,why is it not possible to add in the future expanders on to the breasts , so you would have control over her size, i mean bimbos are doing it all the time.
If you mean some kind of expandable bladder inside the doll's breast, there's three problems.
1. What kind of extra equipment is needed to inflate it? (Tire air pump being most likely.)
2. Where is the spout/plug located? (I've always thought armpit is the ideal location myself.)
3. What kind of material is needed to withstand TPE molding process, yet remain flexible enough to inflate and deflate? (So far, no solutions.)

TPE requires a high temperature during mold; rubber and vinyl bladders would melt. Thus you're stuck with simple air pockets, which don't really hold air that long thanks to TPE's porous nature. Filling the air pocket with slime is the best solution I've seen so far but slime requires a massive entry point.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I can't disagree with you here. I assume, due to the heat in the molding process, the breast expander inserts would have to be inserted after the molding process. Most expander breast inserts have a port that extends to the armpit where a needle is inserted to add additional saline. One would think, since this works for real women, it should work for dolls easily as well.
Unfortunately, expander implants are labeled a "medical device," and, therefore, have a large price tag. But, it is a great idea.
Pointbreak wrote:Hey Guys
I was having some thoughts about this thread, this came to mind,why is it not possible to add in the future expanders
on to the breasts , so you would have control over her size, i mean bimbos are doing it all the time.

At the end of the day we are paying for and creating our dream woman,

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Well, one year, one month, and two weeks after my initial post, Climax Doll has just released a 3/5th scale (105cm tall) doll that measures b: 106cm - w: 63.5cm - h: 71cm. That's right: Her bustline is bigger than her height! If Climax ever decides to release a five-foot/150cm version of Una, with the same proportions, a lot of people will never leave their homes again. :)

Hopefully this is the start of a new era in doll bodies. I would love to see whoever designed WM's K-Cup doll try creating a doll of similar voluptuousness.

WM just unveiled a busty torso. Run a search for "WM" and "torso," and you'll find threads about it popping up today - several vendors are advertising it, although I can't tell if it's available for purchase quite yet. The elongated nipples and clit are very daring. Some folks on this thread said they love long nipples, and the torso is bound to turn heads. It may even exist because of the comments that have been shared right here.

The bottom line, whatever your personal taste in women: Manufacturers are listening to us! Evangelize for your dream doll. Spread the word about what you'd like to see, and you might get what you've always wanted.
Viva la megaboobs!

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Damn 8O
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

INFORMATIONS