www.wmdolls.com

going to get one

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jigo

going to get one

Post by Jigo »

hey folks

finally i decided to get one myself and i from what i saw it hase to be a wm doll 161 with head 36
in order to save some money i ofc searched the web for some resellers in europe and found 2 fr sites
http://www.asiandolls.fr/ and http://wmdolls.fr/ there where others too but that dident had the 161 modell
now i would like to hear some feedback if any1 could say somthing about those sites like if they are scammers or selling 2. hand stuff, or if som1 could recomend me another site to get it if cheap and most importante save, not 2. hand, broken or stuff like that

appreciate if ya help thx

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: going to get one

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Both resellers are highly capable of selling the doll you are looking for and will provide you with the help you need :)

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

Talk to Jeff at booty call dolls. He helped me purchase my 161 and he really helps you narrow all the options down.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Jigo, are you searching for the K-cup in particular, or another version?

If the K-cup, I can collect some links from those who have purchased it, to give you an idea of the best vendor to buy from. Let me know.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Jigo

Post by Jigo »

thx for the replies first

i checked on booty calls dolls but sadly its a us page guess that wont go without extra shipping and money
an CF no not the K-cup i was looking for the D

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

I suggest you call Jeff on the phone and talk with him. I think he is the best vendor on tdf and will help you to stay in your price range. Email him directly, mrcardmagic@aol

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

I mean mrcardmagic@hotmail.....ooops!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Jigo, what country do you live in? That might help everyone recommend a local company who can sell to you without high shipping costs.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

will_xD

Post by will_xD »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Both resellers are highly capable of selling the doll you are looking for and will provide you with the help you need :)
Same situation and same type of question, so I'm reusing his post to ask this:

This is one of the Dolls I put on my "finalists" list to choose:

https://pt.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 0.0.TnF1Nl

But... is this true? 8O

The title of the offer is SILICONE SEX DOLL but the description says the material is TPE. This and the price tells me it's fake... but on AliExpress they try to get $$$$ from quantity instead of price and the incorrect SILICONE description could be just to reach those rich newbies who don't even know what those are about.

Do you know any sellers on AliExpress we could trust?
will

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

No.

If there's one thing I've learned here (and kind of already surmised going in), it's not to trust sellers that don't operate on TDF. There are a very select few that have had fallings out with TDF yet are still reputable vendors of high quality, but they are the exception and not the rule. Also, when I was first looking at dolls, I was wooed by dedicated vendor websites, but I've since learned that even those may not always get you the doll you want at the price you'll love (though they are great for browsing).

You see that other Senior Member recommending Jeff of BCD? I wholeheartedly second the recommendation, with good reason.

In a similar vein, there's X/S's George (who operates right out of China and has the best eyes-on option for dolls leaving the factories there) as well as Sandro of Dollstudio (German, I believe) who has excellent deals and partnerships for European customers. There are of course other vendors and manufacturers here that are all of note and worth speaking to (YL, OR, beautiful-dolls, RLSD), but these are the 3 that have continually impressed me with their attentiveness, activity, and breadth of information provided, and I will never hesitate to recommend them.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

For a WM seller in Europe, I can highly recommend www.lovedoll.co.uk, he also has a sub forum here.

Just ordered a 161 from him, and waiting....
No longer active on the forum...

symmes

Post by symmes »

It sounds like you live in Europe. If so, European sellers are certainly the most likely to be familiar with European import laws, customs, etc. That said, they won't help you get around customs and most likely they won't be cheaper than non-European vendors, although they may fold the customs fees and VAT into the prices they quote.

As I understand it, some (but not all) European vendors take delivery of the doll from China, check it to be sure it's OK, and then send it on to you. Non-European vendors can't do this; when you buy from them, the doll will be shipped direct from China to you. That's more direct, and may therefore be faster; but it also means that if there's a holdup at customs, you may need to become more involved with resolving it. (Note that even a European vendor might operate in this way, too; be sure to ask about this detail.)

All that said, I live in the USA, so I have no personal experience with buying a doll in Europe; all I know is what I've read here and on other sites.

As to the AliExpress vendor you reference, I have no experience with them. If you're serious about buying from them, I recommend you contact WM to ask about them and discover if that certificate you've posted is legitimate. As others have said, there are quite a few vendors that have been vetted by forum management. Several of these are located within Europe. Any of them should be able to help you get a doll configured exactly as you want it, provided they deal in the product line that interests you. (Most sex dolls are made-to-order items, so customization is not a big deal. The main exception is used dolls, but some vendors do have a few items literally in stock that they can therefore also ship very quickly.)

INFORMATIONS