www.wmdolls.com

118cm bride ,Who is her master?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
gothic

Re: 118cm bride ,Who is her master?

Post by gothic »

for what its worth these pics show her in a whole new light

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

dollslover7 wrote:Apology accepted Stacy...don't know who you're trying to fool...your responses are easily identifiable... and the pleasure of not addressing you ever again is mine. Can't think of anything that would be a bigger waste of time.
Biggest waste of time is anyone wanting anything to do with you, ever again, on this forum.

And no - the pleasure is OURS!

Moron

Cute little dollie - love the face & eyes
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Hostage wrote:
dollslover7 wrote:Apology accepted Stacy...don't know who you're trying to fool...your responses are easily identifiable... and the pleasure of not addressing you ever again is mine. Can't think of anything that would be a bigger waste of time.
Biggest waste of time is anyone wanting anything to do with you, ever again, on this forum.

Moron
You obviously can't interpret meaning of language either. Use your head instead of anger. The posts were extremely elementary to follow. Suggest you use some objectivity.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

If you've angered Stacy so that she never posts here again over such a trivial matter you are idiots! She is one of the finest photographers here!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:If you've angered Stacy so that she never posts here again over such a trivial matter you are idiots! She is one of the finest photographers here!
Couldn't agree with you more H&F that she's a great photographer. Words and meaning of words matter. That was the issue, and it was dropped as far as I was concerned until the nasty and uninformed post this morning.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

dollslover7 wrote:
Hostage wrote:

Moron
You obviously can't interpret meaning of language either. Use your head instead of anger. The posts were extremely elementary to follow. Suggest you use some objectivity.
HOSTAGE +1 :glou:

I foresee a moderator discussion in this man's future. And on a lighter note....
trauma wrote:Lets just all be thankful that there are no dolls that look like this... :haha4:

Does it do oral? :haha4:

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Begog wrote: HOSTAGE +1
The absence of fairness and objectivity here is just astounding. Drop the issue.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Could someone please answer the oral question, sheesh lol? I think that question keeps getting buried, and I'd like to know too. :mrgreen:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Bazinga wrote:Could someone please answer the oral question, sheesh lol? I think that question keeps getting buried, and I'd like to know too. :mrgreen:
Oh yes, it does oral...
And the little one will bite your dick off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S.
Just in case you were talking about the other doll, yes it has oral according to the 1AM website.
:lol:
https://iamdollusa.com/product/yanna-118cm/

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Does anyone here know whether this doll in particular has hinged joints all throughout (apart from finger wires), especially concerned with wrists and neck ?

As you might tell I'm severely out of touch with the latest WM doll tech news. Last time I checked (long time ago) the smaller dolls had naff wire joints in the wrists and neck that would eventually break.

My thoughts are she's absolutely adorable in every way, body style, shape and that cute but mischievous face is perfect as far as my tastes go. She's different from the norm and that's exactly why I like this little lady, I'm sure my other girls would love a smaller girlfriend like her to play with after we swore not to buy another big girl !! A small girl like this would be lots of fun though! :wink:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Here is her master...
Attachments
IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG (22.87 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

passionplay

Post by passionplay »

Interesting doll. The body is very cute. The head does look a little like a Bratz Doll. I'd like to see some pics of her without the professional make up. Or is this how she is shipped from the factory.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

passionplay wrote:Interesting doll. The body is very cute. The head does look a little like a Bratz Doll. I'd like to see some pics of her without the professional make up. Or is this how she is shipped from the factory.

THAT IS HOW SHE WAS SHIPPED AND THERE IS NO PHOTOSHOP AT ALL.

passionplay

Post by passionplay »

stacy718 wrote:
passionplay wrote:Interesting doll. The body is very cute. The head does look a little like a Bratz Doll. I'd like to see some pics of her without the professional make up. Or is this how she is shipped from the factory.
THAT IS HOW SHE WAS SHIPPED AND THERE IS NO PHOTOSHOP AT ALL.
Thank you for your response. I'm impressed. I was even more impressed with the work you've accomplished that I saw on your website. Very professional. I only found one photo of this doll and it was in black & white. Do you have any others to show? This new little doll would be great for photographic work. Just sayin'.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I like this doll. It is the only one this size that gives me a woody (and that includes my own dolls, shhhh). If she was NOT TPE I was considering her.

2 pennies and a wooden nickel

:whistle:
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS