www.wmdolls.com

WM new 158cm doll coming (Fat)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DenverBerry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM new 158cm doll coming (Fat)

Post by DenverBerry »

shawntaew31 wrote:i found more pics
Thank you for sharing these pics. The lighting on the face shows more detail than the stock images.
Denver Berry

Double U Emm

Post by Double U Emm »

Well, I plan to buy this doll. It'll be my first. I had been looking at Realdolls, but nice though they look, they're so expensive. After a bit of surfing, I came upon the WM site, then this particular model. Why am I choosing this one, and not one of the super-trim, impossibly breasted models? For the same reasons most start buying companion dolls; fantasy. My fantasy? At a pinch, and with the right hair style & colour, she could be my wife. Before illness took her some years ago, and too early. You see, just as in real life, doll collecting should cover a broad spectrum, to cover all tastes and fantasies. Thank-you, WM for helping me out.
Best of luck to you all!

dolls4UsAll

Post by dolls4UsAll »

well the comments show that not all people prefer top model bodies
that doll has very realistic measures

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I don't know how new this doll is but, I saw her months ago. I liked the face and got it for my 160D girl back then. That was the middle of last year.

INFORMATIONS