www.wmdolls.com

No more 100cm Riley????

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
chaosninja7

No more 100cm Riley????

Post by chaosninja7 »

Did WM discontinue the 100cm Riley? Because it is no longer on their website.
My Discord: Yuki Yume#0460
Just your friendly neighborhood Otaku.

My Girls:
SAIKA - 65cm Chloe (JMDoll) Trashed by Mother, RIP.

WISHLIST:
- 80cm Shiori - Dollhouse168

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: No more 100cm Riley????

Post by jokerisalive »

thats sad. she was a great option for a smaller lighter doll. propably certain people calling her out as underage would be my guess. small dolls have been getting alot of bad rep lately for being childlike even if they have D cup breasts like the Sili Suki doll 110 cm which I own and isnt allowed on here anymore.

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

A lot of the smaller dolls are no longer advertised for the reason that joker mentioned, I'd recommend you contact them and ask directly.

chaosninja7

Post by chaosninja7 »

jokerisalive wrote:thats sad. she was a great option for a smaller lighter doll. propably certain people calling her out as underage would be my guess. small dolls have been getting alot of bad rep lately for being childlike even if they have D cup breasts like the Sili Suki doll 110 cm which I own and isnt allowed on here anymore.
Haters going try to ruin everything it seems. IMHO just because a doll has a "baby face" it shouldn't be the decidiing factor, the dolls should REALLY be a case-by-case basis. Not a damn "one-size-fits-all" approach. But then again 99% of the doll community are closet cases who are "shy". which is probably why we have so much stigma regarding Dolls. Because like 1% acutally fights the evil media. If people want this industry to not be so media'ed as "Creepy" then they need to fight too and speak up and stop being "shy" unless its all text based. Then they're Keyboard Warriors.

I was raised to fight for what I believe in. Not cower in a closet.

My Girls:

WISHLIST:

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Ease up on the rage, Braveheart. Government intervention at customs and the need to avoid undue attention here required certain dolls to be delisted and/or harder to get. Contact any vendor who sells WM dolls and simply ask if you can get one, you might need to ask more than one vendor but you will get your doll.

chaosninja7

Post by chaosninja7 »

upsux wrote:Ease up on the rage, Braveheart. Government intervention at customs and the need to avoid undue attention here required certain dolls to be delisted and/or harder to get. Contact any vendor who sells WM dolls and simply ask if you can get one, you might need to ask more than one vendor but you will get your doll.
sooo ya sorry for the rage heh. Im a scorpio and ya. How thats relevant to this discussion i have no idea.

My Girls:

WISHLIST:

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

chaosninja7 wrote:But then again 99% of the doll community are closet cases who are "shy". which is probably why we have so much stigma regarding Dolls. Because like 1% acutally fights the evil media. If people want this industry to not be so media'ed as "Creepy" then they need to fight too and speak up and stop being "shy" unless its all text based. Then they're Keyboard Warriors.

I was raised to fight for what I believe in. Not cower in a closet.
It's about picking your battles, getting worked up over a 100cm being hidden from sight is a losing fight for anyone defending dolls.

INFORMATIONS