www.wmdolls.com

Gooseneck Sound - is it normal?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Gooseneck Sound - is it normal?

Post by JunkGuy »

MoviePilot wrote:Well, to be clear, I recorded it. See/listen to attached file.
Mine is similar but higher in pitch than yours (more squeaky). Yours sounds like two pieces of rubber rubbing against each other. Or sitting on a couch covered in plastic.

I don't think you have anything to worry about damage-wise.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

CrazyCajun wrote:MoviePilot: After listening to you soundtrack, This sound is common at least with WM dolls, it is caused by two stainless steel rods that are inside the gooseneck/spiral pipe, the stainless steel rods are affixed at the top of the gooseneck right under the threaded adaptor it runs down the gooseneck pipe and through two holes drilled into the cruciform of the skeleton. It is the movement of the stainless steel rods against the gooseneck that causes the noise. It is not necessarily a indication of a problem. A more positive way of determining if there is a problem, is to pose your doll leaning at about 20 to 25 degrees forward then position her head as though she was looking straight ahead of her, if she cannot hold this pose, then there is most likely a problem developing.

Good luck and I Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot for your hints.
Regarding the forward looking position you described. I tried but stopped, cause it really takes some force to "bend" the head backwards -> don't want to break it :)
Is there any chart/image around how far you can bend it in any direction?

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I think I saw one at some point for WM, but I do not remember where, I will try to find it and if I do I will post it or a link to it here. If you go as far as you are comfortable in going, and she can hold that pose while leaning, then you are probably alright! The thing is that she can hold her head away from the direction that she is leaning in. If anyone believes that it would be a help I would be willing to post a video demonstration of this.

Best Wishes!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

Has anyone tried pouring a bit of mineral oil down the tube?
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

himypeace

Post by himypeace »

haremlover wrote:The neck makes such sounds and is not per se defective.

I have experienced four WM dolls and another made by the same factory and of the five still have three. The necks of all five creak.

Some women talk in bed. Some manufacturers can't wait to make dolls which make noises. The creak is simply the WM lady's way of communicating.

Best wishes

Harem

:haha4: :haha4: what a fun way of WM lady's way of communicating! I guess you don't like their communication, you can grab a pair of noise cancelling headphone and play some BGM instead :D
Not interesting in real girl ;)
@Vancouver, B.C.

---Doll currently owned----
JM: 80cm Elf (2012 edition), 75cm (2014 edition), 80cm elf (2015 edition), 110cm (2015 edition), 117cm (2015 edition), 120cm(2015 edition) 130cm (2015 edition), 142cm (2015 edition)
Sanhui - 158cm (2017 edition)
DS - 168cm(2018 edition)

Others: Can't post here ;(

---Previously owned doll---
DS - 145cm (2013 edition)
Candy girl - 136cm (2012 edition)
Sanhui -120cm (2015 edition)

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

eeniemeenie wrote:Has anyone tried pouring a bit of mineral oil down the tube?
I injected 3-4 times 20ml of 50% pure white oil and 50% vaseline mixture with a 7cm needle on a syringe over about 3 weeks and since then the noise is almost gone. :wink:

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I would again like to state that: it is not the noise that is a tell tale of a problem, but the in-ability to hold her/his head away from the direction that they are leaning. At http://missatleur.com there is a video on the range of motion that they should be able to come close to with the head looking straight away from the body. If you lean her body in any direction "left, right or forward or backward" while she is sitting or standing to about a 30 to 40 degree angle and she can hold her head straight up, then there is almost certainly no issue with the neck assembly. And I have had more experience than most in this area!

The noise is only an annoyance, but getting mineral/baby oil and or Vaseline or a combination of them into it somehow, will help, as it lubricates the surfaces that have to slide across each other when movement of any kind is performed!

Hope this helps in some small way!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

INFORMATIONS