www.wmdolls.com

Cleaning And Drying

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Koop

Re: Cleaning And Drying

Post by Koop »

Here's a pretty cool doll cleaning video:
I bought the locking pliers on Amazon, they're golden for inserting a sponge deep into cavities:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TI ... UTF8&psc=1

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

it's easy enough to do:

clear bed - place thick towels down where her lower body will be - get your doll into doggy pose and part her legs wide - squirt douche into puss and ass, the water will flow out and down onto the towels which will absorb the water - fold tissue thick and push it into her puss and make thinner for her ass, do it twice - use an antibacterial wipe to clean any germs - place a tampon in her puss and ass then powder and you're done. You don't really need to douche her that often tbh, maybe once a week and it will be fine.

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

I took back an aquarium pump I bought Tuesday unused because I realized I had something 10 times better already.

Used it for the first time this afternoon and I was right this is the answer.

Anyone use a camping mattress or inflatable bed? I've got a Coleman Queen size that came with a battery operated air pump. It's the perfect tool, most come with an adapter that will fit inside any doll orifice. It's powerful, a little noisy, but works quickly 20 minutes and dry as a bone after doing a preswab with paper towel to get the worst of the moisture.

MarkG
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MarkG »

kruiser wrote:it's easy enough to do:

clear bed - place thick towels down where her lower body will be - get your doll into doggy pose and part her legs wide - squirt douche into puss and ass, the water will flow out and down onto the towels which will absorb the water - fold tissue thick and push it into her puss and make thinner for her ass, do it twice - use an antibacterial wipe to clean any germs - place a tampon in her puss and ass then powder and you're done. You don't really need to douche her that often tbh, maybe once a week and it will be fine.
Did you say douche once a week? A fixed vagina used everyday and flushed of the cum once a week or just the super drying once a week?
Another WM 140 Girl.. I'm just so flexible.... in style, fashion, and well...of course other things

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hey all,

Click on my doll cleaning thread in my signature. My lady has a fixed vagina. Hope this helps......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Can someone make a video tutorial on how to use an aquarium air pump???

dollguy101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollguy101 »

kruiser wrote:it's easy enough to do:

leave tampon in the pussy and butt, take it out in a few hours, no need to use fan to air dry or anything? tampon will take care of all the moisture?

for tampons are there different sizes? or just one. and don't use plastic ones right? use the cloth" ones. (saw on amazon real quick and saw some are plastic, hopefully there ain't other different kinds as I don't know anything about them and might purchase the wrong ones) also I heard if you store the doll for a long time, just leave a tampon inside and it's good ? air will get in etc.

for the video for the sponge they used, I have some from doing the dishes, but they are hard when brand new, is it ok to use? and in the video they cut the sponge to very small pieces, is that good or should it be bigger?

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Camping toilet is great for cleaning both in and out of the shower.
For internal flushing I use this:
https://www.otonajp.com/medy-ene-washer
For drying I use these:
https://www.otonajp.com/g-project-sponge-sticks-50pcs
Just keep drying the sponge with a microfiber towel until the sponge comes out dry.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

locking pliers Hemostats

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

notjoeaverage wrote:I took back an aquarium pump I bought Tuesday unused because I realized I had something 10 times better already.

Used it for the first time this afternoon and I was right this is the answer.

Anyone use a camping mattress or inflatable bed? I've got a Coleman Queen size that came with a battery operated air pump. It's the perfect tool, most come with an adapter that will fit inside any doll orifice. It's powerful, a little noisy, but works quickly 20 minutes and dry as a bone after doing a preswab with paper towel to get the worst of the moisture.
The Coleman one i have fills a queen airbed from empty to filled in under 3 minutes, good post just saved me from buying a aquarium pump. Thanks notjoeaverage

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Boobman wrote:
notjoeaverage wrote:
Just be very careful you don't leave it on for too long. I use one of these pumps myself. They are not designed to run for very long so you will find that they get extremely hot after a while. That means you may pump very hot air inside your doll and it could cause a detrimental effect. Especially on TPE as it has a low melting point. So always keep an eye on the temperature of the air that comes out of your pump don't walk away from it for too long. Also place a series of holes along the end of your hose so that the air comes out the sides of the hose as well as the end this will give you a much more even drying effect.
Oz.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

OlmanOz wrote:
Boobman wrote:
notjoeaverage wrote:
Just be very careful you don't leave it on for too long. I use one of these pumps myself. They are not designed to run for very long so you will find that they get extremely hot after a while. That means you may pump very hot air inside your doll and it could cause a detrimental effect. Especially on TPE as it has a low melting point. So always keep an eye on the temperature of the air that comes out of your pump don't walk away from it for too long. Also place a series of holes along the end of your hose so that the air comes out the sides of the hose as well as the end this will give you a much more even drying effect.
Oz.
Thanks for the advice & tip, my pump is strong too its AC not battery powered.

INFORMATIONS