www.wmdolls.com

My Review WM 161 G-cup head#15, background + pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tman2016

Re: My Review WM 161 G-cup head#15, background + pics

Post by tman2016 »

I loved reading this thread, great review and follow-ups, thank you! Beautiful girl you have there! I love the g-size breasts, looks amazing!

I have had my 155cm TPE gal for 2.5 months. Have loved it. Like you, I am super careful with my girl, with every pose/movement. However, both thumbs and fingers have come away from the hand while posing. Jeff at BCD suggested how to fix, but I haven't had luck yet. Glad to hear someone had luck getting one in. Agree that the hands and neck should be areas where vendors focus on improvement - perhaps standing feed a close third... every thing else is amazing!

Read some of the posts on baby oil and Vaseline care... From what I have read (there was a graph in one post) you can over oil your doll - by over saturating the TPE. Baby oil should be monthly, and Naevea cream (sp?) and/or Vaseline on stressed areas weekly.

I have switched to using vaseline (very very thin layer) on the insert to put into the doll and do not use corn starch any longer. I have also never had the need to wash the inside of the vagina (not the insert)... since I only use the doll with the insert.

I can say, except for the hands/finger issues, my doll is still like new, which I am happy about. I expect after 2-3 years (fingers crossed) that she will likely need replacing... but the next series of dolls with additional bells and whistles will be available :lol:

Also, you can get posable eyes with eye lids from Mannequin Fan, with quick change colors... I have a set and am ordering my second... love them! Also, you can order a M16 Magnetic connector for the head, this allows you to take the head on and off without the need to unscrew and makes taking off and putting on clothes much simpler (not to mention if you have an additional head you can change it out)... Ask Jeff at Booty Call Dolls about the connector.

Best wishes, love the pictures, and looking forward to hearing more from you!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi Zwedoll,

thank you for your great review of your lovely mindy. I like your pictures so much and i'm really exicited of her because i have near the same body (WM158) with smaller boobs . I am really happy to see this beautiful face again.
For me its the most beautiful head in the TPE world. Here in the forum sadly very rare. With a bit experience in make-up the face looks really breathtaking. Espacially her amazing and sweet lips.I will post some pictures, if i am allowed to.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

jasmel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasmel »

Mindy is beautiful Zwedoll, and her body is absolutely stunning. 8O
Gorgeous pics!

mark81
Ex-Member

Re: UPDATE 2017: My Review WM 161 G-cup head#15, background

Post by mark81 »

Zwedoll wrote:And I also believe most people are willing to pay more to get some kind of quality assurance, or am I completely wrong out here?
Agree!
Here's my topic about ORdoll shoulders: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 24&t=79827
As you can see there are no comments from manufacturer representative. I'm not doll owner yet, just collecting info to make right decision before I'll spend my USDs.

Also a question was why there are no similar Chinese dolls in 3k-4k USD range with "elite quality"? Answer still unknown.
I'd like to pay more for skeleton in fingers, double joints in shoulders and back, plastic teeth, more accurate nipples, body and head proportions, etc.

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Thanks for your good review. It was really helpfull when I decided what doll to order.

And now I have my own WM161, it really is a beautifull doll.
No longer active on the forum...

username321
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by username321 »

Absolutely stunning doll. More pictures please! This head is one of my favourites of all time. Congratulations!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Okay, my remark is pretty lame, since I copy pasted my remark from another thread ;) but the same applies here! Very nice pics! If you still have this doll, or anyone who has, could you maybe take a photo showing her from the side in a sort of 'Z' body position (ass being top right in the 'Z'). Hope that makes sense ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS