www.wmdolls.com

How do you guys move these dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kmana
Active Poster
Active Poster

How do you guys move these dolls

Post by kmana »

I just received my first doll. WM 168cm Nava african teen. She weighs 62 lbs. Have had her 1 day and my back hurts from moving her around. There must be easier ways to carry the doll by maybe bending her at the waist. She has me wore out. Did not know doll ownership was this much work. She does look great though. Hot looking doll.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: How do you guys move these dolls

Post by Mondoon »

Congratulations, welcome to the world of dolls.
Transport whenever possible. Office chairs with wheels are really handy, or a sack truck but that's tricky.
Manually carrying, either the 'carrying the bride' position in your arms, or the fireman's lift over the shoulder.
Moving dolls can be like a military operation, make sure there are no obstacles to catch hands, feet, finger or toe nails, or head. Make sure all doors from start to finish are open, there are no obstacles en route to catch her on and the area you're going to put her down is clear. Every single time.
Good luck.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

I am no spring chicken and I just pick my YL155 up and carry her as she only weighs 70lbs.

I have owned dolls that weighed "much" more than her.

After carrying around a 120 lb mechadoll, my YL155 is very light.

The way I move all dolls from room to room is to bend them at the waist and knees and carry then in the bride position.

Welcome to The Doll Forum by the way.

Coral
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Get a wheelchair
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It's A labor of love! :D Office chairs ,wheel chairs will do nicely. No they are not light but they are beautiful!! :D

kmana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kmana »

Here is nava. :)
Attachments
IMG_1421.JPG
IMG_1421.JPG (102.11 KiB) Viewed 4266 times
IMG_1423.JPG
IMG_1423.JPG (117.26 KiB) Viewed 4266 times

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

She is a little hottie!
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Very beautiful! Enjoy your time together :)
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

jibjibjub

Post by jibjibjub »

WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

kmana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kmana »

She is hot, I like the slender look. I am surprised how detsiled they are and realistic.
Thanks

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Until Jeff can find you that lifting video, you need to apply physics and torque.
In other words, she weighs 60 lbs, but if she was flat on the bed with her legs straight and arms straight vs lifting her thighs up, calves bent towards thighs and bent at waist, like in the fetal position she will FEEL lighter since she have changes the pivot points of resistance.
Think of holding a ten lb dumbell weight in your left hand, arms straight and level to the floor.
Now, in your other hand, another 10 lb dumbell your arm is by your hip. Both weight
s are the same but the distance form the pivot point of rotation, your shoulder, is not.
Hope this helps.
Nyoko
PS-Your Nava is very beautiful.
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 4235 times

kmana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kmana »

Thank you for the compliments. nava is indeed beautiful and sexy. Very well made doll in my opinion.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

kmana wrote:I just received my first doll. WM 168cm Nava african teen. She weighs 62 lbs. Have had her 1 day and my back hurts from moving her around. There must be easier ways to carry the doll by maybe bending her at the waist. She has me wore out. Did not know doll ownership was this much work. She does look great though. Hot looking doll.
G'day kmana,

I've hurt my back too many times lifting my girls and every time it was due to not thinking when lifting her. Lift with your legs not your back. I am finally learning to bend my knees and stick my butt out like those dudes who lift those huge weights at the Olympics. When I do it this way I have no problems.

DM

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

For years I lifted heavy things and my RG This way to. If you want to carry her this is how I do it. Rest your elbows Just above your knees. Place your hands under her bum and rock backwards. This way the weight is transfered from your arms directly to your legs. And less stress on your spine. Her legs griping your waist and arms around your neck.
20161209_151246-1.jpg
I took this pick the first time I lifted Sally, my WM140 into the shower. She did get heavy after about the 5th attempt to take a pic but her legs where nice and snug into my hips so it was not to bad holding her there for 6 or 7 mins as most of the weight was on my hip. But you do need to be fit to do it this way. However your choose keep your back strsight as possible and bend you knees.
Nice lady by the way.
:glou: Oz
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

kmana wrote:I just received my first doll. WM 168cm Nava african teen. She weighs 62 lbs. Have had her 1 day and my back hurts from moving her around. There must be easier ways to carry the doll by maybe bending her at the waist. She has me wore out. Did not know doll ownership was this much work. She does look great though. Hot looking doll.
Hey Kmana....

....this post is very incitefull and helpful for your predicament.... :idea:

Click on.... Back pain

Should assist greatly.....

and @ Oz...Natasha says in her strong Russian Accent " Oz...you are a wewy attwractive men...Da...it is so...yes!"

Cheers Anung with inputs from the Motley crew!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS