www.wmdolls.com

How do you guys move these dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
itvman

Re: How do you guys move these dolls

Post by itvman »

The only way I can move her is with a wheelie chair. I can lift her up for a few seconds onto the chair or into bed, but that is it.

You get used to it, don't worry. My back hurt at first too because I hadn't figured out the best way of moving her. You quickly learn.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I have the very heavy 77lb (35kg) WM165K, and for short trips I lift from under her armpits, standing either in front of her or from behind. For longer trips, particularly up and down the stairs, I do the bride carry.

Granted I'm probably bigger and stronger than most of you and don't have any problem pulling this off.

OlmanOz has a great position for the lighter dolls, but for the heavier ones I can't imagine having all that weight on one arm.

Chester13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chester13 »

I place my arms around her body in a bear hug and lift. I never take her farther than about 10-15 feet, so it is super easy. I have a WM155 Shannon.

glam_barbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by glam_barbie »

JunkGuy wrote:I have the very heavy 77lb (35kg) WM165K, and for short trips I lift from under her armpits, standing either in front of her or from behind.
Isn't the area under the arm pits one that gets particularly stressed just from general wear and tear? I would think you'd want to minimize any additional stress placed in that area such as would possibly occur when lifting from there.

Skycoder

Post by Skycoder »

Such a pretty lady you have there! She's beautiful.

I'm worried about this myself though, haha. I still haven't placed the order for my love muffin just yet, but I am preparing for when he arrives. He's gonna be a bit heavy for a small person like me to carry. I would say that office chairs and wheelchairs are your best bet. I personally couldn't do a wheelchair though, it'd make me too sad haha.

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

coralsheep91 wrote: The way I move all dolls from room to room is to bend them at the waist and knees and carry then in the bride position.
Coral
This is best. By far the easiest way and safest for your back( and your doll!) as long as you bend at the knees and not the waist while lifting.
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

Carrying my Janie (WM161) has gotten easier now I can carry my Kat (WM140) like shes a lightweight...
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

kmana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kmana »

2 more pictures of my Nava. She insisted on combing her own hair. She says it hurts when I do it. :)
Nava has great legs and perfect ass. I can't believe how beautiful she is.
Attachments
IMG_1425.JPG
IMG_1425.JPG (557.3 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
IMG_1426.JPG
IMG_1426.JPG (535.81 KiB) Viewed 1646 times

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Nava's a cutie! Lot's of good lifting tips here. For me it was more like learn as you go but over time it does get easier. I have a 165cm and I thought she was heavy but a 168cm is more than I want to handle. :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

I regularely deadlift in the gym. 225lb+ sets.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

bobhenry wrote:I regularely deadlift in the gym. 225lb+ sets.
Is this for bicep curls...LOL :wink:
Anung Un Rama wrote:
kmana wrote:I just received my first doll. WM 168cm Nava african teen. She weighs 62 lbs. Have had her 1 day and my back hurts from moving her around. There must be easier ways to carry the doll by maybe bending her at the waist. She has me wore out. Did not know doll ownership was this much work. She does look great though. Hot looking doll.
Hey Kmana....

....this post is very incitefull and helpful for your predicament.... :idea:

Click on.... Back pain
Once again...read the posts.... :roll:

Click on.... Back pain

Cheers Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Welcome to the 168 club kmana!

I found my Ashaki a little awkward to handle at first but now I find her a breeze to move around! When she's in bed (most of the time!) and I want to move her downstairs I put her legs straight up in the air first. Then I put her on her side with her legs off the side of the bed and then put her into a sitting position. I can now easily lift her and take her anywhere! My bathroom is downstairs (I've an old house with twisty stairs and I'm an oldie at 67!) and as long as I watch that I don't catch her feet on something I have no problem moving her.

Believe me, it gets easier over time and your core muscles will adapt!

I'm amazed too at how beautiful these ladies are and surprised myself at choosing her in the first place but boy am I glad I did!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i keep my 60 lb doll in a storage box that is elevated about 24 inches off the ground so im not bending down to grab her up , i keep her body weight close to the green zone when lifting. and i dont really move her that far but if i do a chair with wheels is ideal
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

glam_barbie wrote:
JunkGuy wrote:I have the very heavy 77lb (35kg) WM165K, and for short trips I lift from under her armpits, standing either in front of her or from behind.
Isn't the area under the arm pits one that gets particularly stressed just from general wear and tear? I would think you'd want to minimize any additional stress placed in that area such as would possibly occur when lifting from there.
Wear comes from repeated movement and stretching of the TPE through positioning the shoulder joint, particularly from raising arms above head and stressing the TPE. I try to avoid having her arms that high. With arms down, there is practically no stretch on the TPE and lifting under the armpits means you're lifting her by the frame. Doesn't seem to be doing any damage to Brie after 3+ months. Maybe lightly pinching her underarm TPE against her shoulder "bone", but not enough that some warm water or Vaseline can't restore periodically.

I totally disagree with Chester13 that a bear hug is the best way - you're not lifting the frame at all. That position would cause stretching of the TPE around the stomach or back or chest (wherever exactly the bear hug occurs) as the weight of her body pulls down against the squeeze. I don't pretend to be an expert, but this seems dangerous to me. I fear that such a position would eventually stretch the TPE to become a little flabby or even loosen the TPE from the skeleton.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

viewtopic.php?f=137&t=55623&start=15

Check out the thread above, you will see a good video on lifting techniques so even if using a chair , still good to know
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
I AM NYOKO
I AM NYOKO
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

INFORMATIONS