www.wmdolls.com

How do you guys move these dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kmana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How do you guys move these dolls

Post by kmana »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
bobhenry wrote:I regularely deadlift in the gym. 225lb+ sets.
Is this for bicep curls...LOL :wink:
Anung Un Rama wrote:
kmana wrote:I just received my first doll. WM 168cm Nava african teen. She weighs 62 lbs. Have had her 1 day and my back hurts from moving her around. There must be easier ways to carry the doll by maybe bending her at the waist. She has me wore out. Did not know doll ownership was this much work. She does look great though. Hot looking doll.
Hey Kmana....

....this post is very incitefull and helpful for your predicament.... :idea:

Click on.... Back pain

Thank you I did read the post and when moving Nava yesterday I had little problem.
Just use the bride position when carrying her. I'm learning.
Once again...read the posts.... :roll:

Click on.... Back pain

Cheers Anung :lol:

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

i have 168cm nava doll too she is very heavy

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hopeful »

That Nava with the black skin! Wow! Never seen anything like that! That must be new. She is MOST beautiful! Breathtaking! Perfect body!

I feel a little guilty. I got my doll today, and was thinking how HEAVY she is! 26 lbs. She is a 100cm B-Cup body with a 103 head. Now I see YOU guys hauling around 70 and 80+ pounds! Couldn't do it. I'm outta shape at 61. 26 pounds ain't light. Could hurt ya if she fell on ya the wrong way...

Doug

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Doug! Congratulations on your new arrival! As I said earlier in this thread, you do get used to how they move and how you can lift them over time! If you like the WM168 have a look at my Ashaki's thread! She gets up to all sorts of things and you can see that I don't have any trouble moving her around! I've had her since late Sept 2016 and she's changed my life forever! I've weighed her at 27kg and I think I could handle a heavier doll now I know how to move them!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Moving these dolls

Post by Hopeful »

27 kg! That is...59.5 pounds! More that TWICE Amanda! AAArrgh! This 3 foot doll is heavy. To me, anyway. Moving her out to the couch for a baby oil treatment was rough! Getting her positioned had me in a sweat! I'm a disabled veteran. I have a back that they write books about.

She spent the night with me in the bed last night. Twin bed. Bad idea. That could end up damaging the doll (or me). Think I'll modify that thinking a bit...

Doug

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Sorry to hear that Doug! I feel your problem! I'm 67 but I suppose I'm pretty fit for my age!

Moving a doll does take practice and Ashaki did get me in a sweat at first until we both learned together how she moves!

Do things slowly. Make sure there's a clear path to where you want to go and put her down again! If you don't think you can make it all the way have a reserve place to put her like a chair and have a rest.

When she's lying down put her legs in the air first. Drop the legs to the side of the bed you want to lift from so she sort of roles on her side. Then push her body up in the sitting position with her legs over the side of the bed you want to lift her from. Bend her legs at the knees towards the floor. Make sure her arms are across the front of her body. Put your knee on the bed beside her, one arm under her thighs and one round the back of her towards the top her butt. You should able to lift her into the bride carrying position and then stand up.

I hope that helps! Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: That Helps A Lot!

Post by Hopeful »

Thank you Hollows! I moved my bed against the wall. Perfect! Oh man. I love this little lady!

Doug

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Glad to be of help! Feel free to ask more questions if you have any. You can PM me if you prefer.

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Squat
Deadlift
Bench

INFORMATIONS