www.wmdolls.com

156cm question about wrist rotation

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Sunny Evergreen

Re: 156cm question about wrist rotation

Post by Sunny Evergreen »

Dees Man wrote:G'day all

With the weekend's festivities over and I was just trying to recover :drinking: Ash stuck her hand up (literally) to do a quick video to show you how we rotate her wrists. I had looked at Harem's thread showing how to do this, but Ash's wrist's were so tight I was not willing to force it using the method he shows.

TDF member abracadabra has kindly allowed me to use his hand skeleton photo in the vid to help show what's going on inside her lovely hand.

DM

Sweet! I had NO idea the wrist could turn this way! It's always frustrated me that I couldn't pose the wrists exactly the way I wanted using just the forearm rotation. Glad I stumbled upon this thread! :D

Thank you!

Sunny--

Watchtower
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Watchtower »

Greetings!

Just received my doll today and I am having the same issue. I was able to turn the right wrist a bit. (See pic)
https://thecitipost.com/images/image0.jpeg

But the left wrist is being very stubborn. Almost to the point where I feel like I am going to tear it. :( So I stopped trying.
https://thecitipost.com/images/image2.jpeg

All the best.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Have you tried rotating the wrist anti-clockwise?

Watchtower
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Watchtower »

seagull wrote:Have you tried rotating the wrist anti-clockwise?
I figured it out. It was just a matter of knowing how to properly do it. I just moved the wrist to a 90 degree angle and was able to gain the leverage necessary to turn the wrist. Much better!

INFORMATIONS