www.wmdolls.com

Broken Hip Joint

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Broken Hip Joint

Post by The Romantic »

Most definitely the best of all outcomes. Very happy for you. Out of curiosity, it sounded like a similar situation to what had happened to james1966, yet nothing similar in the resolution. Was his different in some way?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

mike-fish wrote:I'm happy as I still have the pleasure of her company. In fact I bought her some news clothes today and lip gloss :D .

I have never met Phil but he does seen very professional and efficient.

When is there a doll meet, where do they advertise? I would like to see dolls in real life rather than pictures but there doesn't seem to be anywhere, is there?

Regards
Mike
Theres the Hershy Meet in the US and the UK/Euro Meet in the UK every year. Places fill up fast in them. I cant speak about the Hershey Meet having never gone, but the UK meet has expanded out of the usual venue and now books most of the B&B rooms around the area as well.

PM Kharn or Nescio50 about getting info for either as we dont openly publicise the locations for obvious reasons of privacy

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

dollvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollvr »

Poolguy34 wrote:Since you are getting a new body I say remove the skeleton from the old one and post a lot of pictures. I have a 156 and would like to know her insides.
I second this, I was going to get a WM doll and want to see what exactly went wrong.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Thanks for the praise everyone, but this seemed like the only real course of action to take.

Mike-Fish,
If you do want to open her up to have a look before we arrange to have her collected, please go ahead.
I would be doing the same and publishing pictures for everyone's benefit anyway.
If you do, if I may request that you make the incisions very clean (as in a clean cut, rather than a tear,) as it makes it easier to close up with solvent afterwards. I do plan on going through the arduous process of repairing her, just for the sake of it.

I am interested too, in seeing the offending composite part.
So please share for the benefit of the community.
Enjoy! :D
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

iwanddollll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by iwanddollll »

Outstanding service!!!!

Phil!!!!!

jasmel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasmel »

Glad to hear this story has a positive ending. I also would be very interested in seeing how the skeleton and joints are designed.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Phil, Of The Doll House, may quaff wine whiles all around him sup pints, but by god does he quaff it like a man! :drinking:

Actions speak louder than words, and Phils actions here positively bellow to the masses. When I had the pleasure of meeting Phil at this years UK/Euro Meet he was not only good company by truly convinced me of his commitment to bring quality dolls and service to the UK/Euro and international markets.

I, on the other hand, very likely only convinced him that I was a drunken lunatic, so job done as far as I'm concerned.

Hope you're there again next year Phil, even if its only for the craic!

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

As I read Karrot's post, remembering well the Doll Meet and all concerned, I could not help but smile.
Then realised that I do actually have a glass of decent Bordeaux in my hand!
Damn that mind reading Karrot 8O

Well, with that in mind, I raise said glass of Vino to Karrot, and All, in order to salute everyone into the New Year!

:glou:

I'll be there next year - that wine won't drink itself! You (Karrot) and I are the custodians of alcoholic consumption, and all related craic.
So it's not merely desire, but responsibility (alcoholic consumption) too, that drives us too the meet :lol:
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

itvman

Post by itvman »

Speaking of hip joints, does anybody else have a doll with one or both legs so stiff you can't move them?

While oiling my doll I put her legs down from her normal seating position, and while the right leg went back up easily enough it took me literally an hour to get her left leg back up again. At the end of it I was drenched in sweat and aching all over (and covered in oil too). It's a drag because I would like to put her legs down sometimes but it's just too difficult to get them back again.

I wish WM would properly set the tightness of each joint instead of doing it randomly as they apparently do now.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Yea, WM loves to make their joints stupid tight for some unknown reason.... :shakefist:

laluschka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by laluschka »

I can't decide between loose or harder joints. The solution for me would be to control the tightness, maybe remotely or with a good technical/stable option.
Would be great if both works: Standing/posing for pictures or whatever you want and loosen while cuddling.
Still have no doll, deciding since 1-2 years or longer hm

itvman

Post by itvman »

The tight joints are okay so long as you can move them. But this leg just will not move.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Problem with the UK meet for me is the time of year when I have other commitments :-( but it's great to meet doll owners and friends on the forum.

If anyone's in South East England within striking distance of Gatwick Airport the kettle's always on and my girls are always willingkeen to talk about their favourite subjects.

Best wishes

Harem

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

ANY doll ment for sex made by ANY company should be replaced for free it the skeletton broke. They know how they are used so there is no excuse. All sex dolls are expensive shit compared to an BJD. There is totally no quality control and research because the law permit them to reject any warranty due to the sexual (health) nature of the product. Thats easy money making and THATS wat is is all about.

It is utterly ridiculous that the frame of a simple bicycle is a lot better, a awful lot better then the most expensive doll frame. Oh, a bicycle frame does not move, well buy a bicycle and see for yourself. If you can get around the corner it moves. As a metalworker i dare and will say they ALL sex doll factories build their frames totally wrong and far to light. But any chance which cost ten 10 dollar to build wil result in a 500 dollar price increase. Thats how this industry works, if you like it or not. If it is a taboo to speak out loud or not. Even the frames i used to hold a 5" screen on a broadcast camera are far stronger then any doll frame.

I get seriously get second thoughts about spending my 3 years of savings to a sex doll. They are to much broken. I read to much of this messages. Compared to any other non-sex product on the market, they are far to expensive for what they deliver on quality and durability. I go tell you a other thing, my mother survived breast cancer 2 times and lost both of her breasts. Her custom made medical nasa quality replacement fake breast are cheaper then a pair of simple mass produced fuck breast from the sex industry. Nuf said.

Again, i am a educated and experienced metal worker, if one is able to literally fuck up a steel frame, you produced a piece of shit.

WM replace this doll without costs for the customer.

You can get me so angry with this........

It is time the word quality enter the sex industry in the same way it does as any non-sex industry.

Instead of getting angry to me, spend that time to think about my words.

crowe111
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by crowe111 »

As I was carrying my doll from a sponge bath to the bed last Sunday, I lowered her legs and heard a loud crack from the right one. The leg is now dangling freely and she is only 8 days old! I immediately contacted the seller and they said they'd get in touch with the production house. Now, I just found out that they're waiting from the manufacturer, a video on how to repair the doll.

This whole experience has made me sick.

INFORMATIONS