www.wmdolls.com

Broken Hip Joint

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Broken Hip Joint

Post by Samurai »

I am now a member of this Club :evil: 5 days thats right 5 days is all it took, in fact i believe it would have happend on day 1 if i put my new 156cm Wm doll in the sitting position, Up until about half an hour ago all i have done is took photos of her standing, i deciced to sit her on the table so put her in the sitting position and that was that, not a sound just a right leg totaly snapped from the hip, well thats the doll fucked ! without me even getting my dick out ! To say i am angry would be an understatment.

And No i did not buy her from a vendor on TDF, and yes she is a genuine wm doll but regardless i think there is no point on contacting the person i bought her from.

I will attempt a fix but its the closing up thats the problem with tpe.

Tis a sad day. :(

Samurai...

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

gee. is this a common WM problem?

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

bobhenry wrote:gee. is this a common WM problem?
In my opinion there are a lot of problems with tpe skeletons, i have said for 4 years they make a beautiful product and wrap it around a piss poor skeleton, i guess some things don't change after all.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I sure would like to see these skeletons.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Samurai wrote:
In my opinion there are a lot of problems with tpe skeletons, i have said for 4 years they make a beautiful product and wrap it around a piss poor skeleton, i guess some things don't change after all.
wtf...I'm supposed to receive my doll in 2 days and now feared for the most.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

bobhenry wrote:
Samurai wrote:
wtf...I'm supposed to receive my doll in 2 days and now feared for the most.
Ah don't worry Bob you might be one of the lucky ones, not everyones doll breaks but it does happen. I was going to say just be gentle with her but even thats not enough. I'm sure your doll will be fine. :wink:

itvman

Post by itvman »

I don't know what causes these random hip breaks. Maybe some of the welders at the factory aren't as conscientious as others and there needs to be better quality control at the factory. It is worrying, but all I can say is that most of the dolls are fine and this all comes back to why you need to buy from an upright vendor who will try to get you a replacement if the doll fails straight away.

If I ever buy a doll again I've decided to get it from X/S because they seem to do a pretty rigorous workout on the doll before it's sent to check there are no structural faults.

There's so many unknowns about tpe dolls. Some people say the necks are weak and have broken, while others say they are rock solid and can support a hanging doll. They can't both be right. And then there's these damned hip injuries.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Wow two in the last week
I was put off after reading samurai's thread on jade now another one
The wm 156 had been top of my list as i love this body style

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

Were all the breaks on the same leg?

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Samurai wrote:In my opinion there are a lot of problems with tpe skeletons, i have said for 4 years they make a beautiful product and wrap it around a piss poor skeleton, i guess some things don't change after all.
I have DS doll and it's supposed to have one of the best skeletons on the market, but I'm a bit worried as her hip&leg joints are rather noisy when I move them (soft joints). Today I heard completely new screeching noise from other leg, sounded like joint(s) had some grinding action going on. Maybe it'll only get worse until something breaks, but I guess it's business as usual with dolls too.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

This is completely unacceptable. My doll's hip literally broke within 15 minutes of ownership. To say I was pissed is an understatement. $2300 doll broke within 15 minutes. And the whole crotch area became compromised because of the leg now spinning 360*. WM sent me a check for $450 but no replacement doll. I have been leery about buying another WM because of my first bad experience. Hell for all I know the same company makes the same shit skeletons for all these cheap ass TPE dolls.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Well i am done with TPE dolls, in my own opinion they are not worth the money, They are beautiful creations built around a very poorly designed skeleton and will not stand the test of time, i have said for years they realy need to go back to the drawing board and build a better quality skeleton. :deadhorse:
You would not build a house on sand as you need a solid foundation, so why build what looks like a beautiful doll on a cheaply made poor quality metal skeleton. Ill tell you why , PROFIT thats why.

Dolls i have owned are Realdoll, boytoy, ruby13, 4woods, Mechadoll,Sanhui & z-one doll and i have lost count how many tpe dolls i have owned and by far in again my own opinion (as far as skeletons go based on my experience) the Ds dolls are the best dolls i have owned, 145cm, 158cm, 158+cm, 160cm and now the 167cm (my new favorite) 8) sold the 145 only because i found her to small for my taste and the 160cm as she was to skinny but the build of the skeleton was the best i have found so far.

That said i still like my Wm torso doll tpe (with arms), at least there is not much to break on that one. :roll:

However we are all diffrent so each to their own live and let live and all that...........

Peace . :silly:

Samurai.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

james 1966 wrote:This is completely unacceptable. My doll's hip literally broke within 15 minutes of ownership. To say I was pissed is an understatement. $2300 doll broke within 15 minutes. And the whole crotch area became compromised because of the leg now spinning 360*. WM sent me a check for $450 but no replacement doll. I have been leery about buying another WM because of my first bad experience. Hell for all I know the same company makes the same shit skeletons for all these cheap ass TPE dolls.
James, really feel bad for you, weeks of anticipation of her arrival to have that happen. That is really bad and not on. The vendor if approved on here should have come good. I'll bet WM still made a $1000 bucks out of you even after you $450. If that happened to me i think id have an epic melt down.

mac

Post by mac »

My 158's hip just broke. I was just adjusting the leg slightly, being very careful. Had it for less than 48 hours.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

mac wrote:My 158's hip just broke. I was just adjusting the leg slightly, being very careful. Had it for less than 48 hours.
Thats just sad

INFORMATIONS