www.wmdolls.com

Broken Hip Joint

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Broken Hip Joint

Post by mike-fish »

I have a new WM 156 (6 days old) and I have cared for her with great care - my best ever purchase.

Just now when moving the left leg there was a crack and now the leg is all floppy.

I'm now felling really sad and don't know what to do - any ideas please?

Thanks
PS Sorry posted elsewhere as I'm sure of the best place to get help.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Broken Hip Joint

Post by Dees Man »

Hi mike-fish

I posted in your other thread. First you should contact the vendor you got her from. Like anything you buy that has a problem, talk to them first.

DM

LAL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LAL »

Mike:

This is sad and terrible news. Like you, I have only had my WM doll for about a week and this is scary.
Keep us informed.

Poolguy34

Post by Poolguy34 »

This is how I store my dolls. Laying flat in a relaxed position with legs slightly spread and hands slightly elevated as not to touch other parts of the doll. These dolls are more fragile than anybody thinks. Sleeping with them and using them for sex too much will destroy them. Finger wires poking through. Staining. Too loose or broken joints. If they are left in a position too long you risk tearing.I take my dolls out of the box once a month for oiling and powdering. The only other reason I take them out is for pictures. I've only had sex with one of my dolls one time. I absolutely would never risk anal or oral. I treat them as if they are art instead of fuck dolls. Sorry to hear your wm is broke. Who did you buy it from?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 6179 times

mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike-fish »

I have just e-mailed the seller and immediately got a very helpful response, even although it is late evening (20:30 hours) here.

He has been very good throughout the purchase process and I have every faith that he will sort this issue for me.

I will keep you informed.

Fingers crossed
Mike

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Poolguy34 wrote:I treat them as if they are art instead of fuck dolls.
Yes - "mother's best china". My ladies reserved for photography have to work hard in a different way but fingers of TPE dolls go in all directions after the randomness of sex.

Likewise I've posted in the other thread about this.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4#p1020524

Best wishes

Harem

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Obviously everyone has different reasons for the purchase of these type dolls. I consider mine a companion to my everyday life, I could never just consider her a prop. Does this entail risk? Yes, but the rewards make it all worthwhile. I will accept the flaws and blemishes that occur during such a relationship as long as I possibly can. Much the way it is in any relationship I suppose.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

itvman

Post by itvman »

This thread title made my blood chill. Surely this is just a case of the doll being damaged in transit? I hope so. Heavens knows what the courier companies do with our ladies during their trip over. A hip breaking after 6 days is not normal or acceptable, so personally I think it should be replaced free of charge.

There's plenty of people here who've owned a wm doll for over a year and used it for sex and more and not had any problems. Let's not over react to what may be an exceptional case.

Poolguy34

Post by Poolguy34 »

I am in the service industry and when people want warranties on things I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see what occurred.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Mike, you are not alone...my WM had a broken hip within 2 hours of ownership. The leg just started flopping around and it was all downhill from there. And I don't want to hear any shit about 'oh, you need to be sooo careful with your dolls'...I got stuck with a lemon and so did you. Cheap Chinese crap. I'm not happy.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

And good luck getting a replacement free of charge. Ain't happening. They will send you a video on how to perform hip surgery on your doll.

dollvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollvr »

Well this worries me. I was going to buy a WM doll but now I don't know. I was going to get one of the smaller ones, 100cm, do the smaller frames tend to have this problem? I don't want to have mine break and get a hip replacement. I do intend to use my doll, not just for pictures, it doesn't make sense to me to buy a doll like this and then just have it for pictures.

Maybe I will get one of theirs to get used to a doll then get a Real Doll down the road, one made in the US. If they break will Real Doll stand behind their dolls and fix/replace them?

$1,200 seems steep for a Doll that might not last for a year though, but $6653.50 seems like a lot to learn off of.

itvman

Post by itvman »

How DO you perform hip surgery on a doll, just out of interest?

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

itvman wrote:How DO you perform hip surgery on a doll, just out of interest?
Depends very much on the doll, as they all have different skeleton designs.

Here's my thread from a repair on my DS Doll.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=72032

Silicone girls are far easier to stick back together after surgery than TPE girls, but in principle its a case of Cut them open as neatly as possible, repair/replace broken bits, close them up and glue then shut with appropriate glue/silicone

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike-fish »

I think the dolls are good and reliable if you care for them and I did take extra care but in manufacturing these things happen.

I'm sure they will replace it no problem as I have had positive and immediate feedback from the supplier. I think a lot depends who you buy from.

I'll let you know how I get on.

:|

INFORMATIONS