www.wmdolls.com

K-cup Mia\Barbie arrived - unpacking and first impressions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jonesy119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

K-cup Mia\Barbie arrived - unpacking and first impressions

Post by jonesy119 »

So after a bit longer of a delay than anticipated, they (bought a Mia and Barbie head ... so yeah) finally made it. Let's take this step-by-step:

Condition - Everything was packaged securely and no blemishes, marks, etc. The only issue was a couple of the nails came off when
removing the hand wrapping (not a big deal - they weren't damaged so just need reattaching)

Head - Already knew what the doll looked like of course, but to see the heads in person you get a true sense of how pretty they are. Like ... REALLY pretty (pics forthcoming).

Body - The joints are a bit stiff but nothing a bit of pressure can't resolve regarding manipulation. I've heard some say they are so frozen it takes actual strength to move the joints, but that's not the case with mine (and I know they will loosen up). As far as weight, I think Junkguy weighed his and it came in at 77 lb, which seems spot on. Unless there's a physical limitation, I don't think anyone would have too much trouble moving and positioning them.

Breasts - Yeah, the jiggle factor is really there; I noticed it right away when I shook the shipping box back and forth a bit and it started a mini tidal wave. They're also much more firm than I thought, and I knew they would be from previous posts, but was still surprised. I know some have said they'll loosen up too, and I sure hope so because I bought this doll because it was the one that best represented huge, natural breasts, and that includes feel. It would be unreasonable to except them to feel exactly the same, but as of now they are too hard. If they stay this way I'll be extremely disappointed.

So, I'll take more pics as I go along, and if you're interested in seeing more and want to reply to my post TO see more pics, just know I'll get to them when I get to them. I'm also planning on some vids as well, especially in different positions. Again, I'll get to it when I get to it.

Right now though I have to follow the proper maintenance protocols and get it cleaned, oiled and powdered. But I do have one request ...

HELP WITH WIGS!

Apparently I suck at attaching them. WMDoll sent ones with fasteners that clip together in the back to keep it secure, but I'm having such a hard time manipulating the head and the wig and getting the clips lined up ... yeesh. I know these types of wigs should work well, but I just haven't gotten the hang of it.
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (194.71 KiB) Viewed 3349 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (153.14 KiB) Viewed 3349 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (215.66 KiB) Viewed 3349 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (194.03 KiB) Viewed 3349 times

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: K-cup Mia\Barbie arrived - unpacking and first impressio

Post by Gundam »

Looking forward to more pics for sure.

As for wigs, I have had dozens of them and always had the same issue you are experiencing. I just gave up myself. Most of the time I am able to just tuck the fasteners under to hide them, but once in a while they do peak out. As for keeping them on, I just accept them as the are. Most of the time, they stay on just fine, but sure they do sometimes get dislodged and even fall off.

Maybe not the answer you were hoping for and maybe others will have better tips, but figured I would share my experiences in case they do help you.

Good luck and have fun!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Not sure of the "proper" way, but I've always attached the two hooks to each other prior to placing wig on doll. I insert each hook into the elastic loop of the other to form what you see in the picture. Working from front to back and my hands inside the wig, I shake out the bangs in front then work to the back ending with a tug of the back bottom of wig and then stretching the band down over the back bottom of skull. Hope that helps some.
Attachments
IMG_20170104_155755578_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170104_155755578_HDR.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 3290 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Wow, beautiful girl and congratulations to you both! I also struggled with wigs in the beginning, still do from time to time... it is a learning process so don't get too frustrated and even different wigs are easier or harder to work with...

Search the forum for wig/wigs there are some great tips, like attaching a headband liner, etc.

Also, I found the following video really helpful... hope it is okay to share and I am not breaking any rules!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4p1yDuzITs

This video helped me get started and I was able to adapt to my own way after... (my way I saying that I am sure I am not doing it right yet)...

Looking forward to more pictures!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I have to say, having watched the video, I put the head on first and spin that on good before I mess with the wig. Maybe it's just me, but I can work the neck down a bit while I tighten head and make sure the neck TPE isn't binding.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

jonesy119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jonesy119 »

Thanks to everyone for the wig responses! And tman, yeah, that vid will help a lot. I was going about it completely bass-ackwards.

One more first impression to mention: smell. There's been several posts, including some that feel it's a bit overpowering, but I hardly notice it. Everyone's sense of smell is different, but it's almost non-existent for me.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Yes, yes, yes: MORE pictures, and videos please! It's helpful to see the unboxing pictures and to hear all the details.

Can you get some footage showing the jiggle? We don't have much of that.

Also, if you could get shots of the doll with each head, it's helpful to see how they bring the doll to life.

Lastly, could you get one or two pictures with a ruler next to or on top of the breasts? It's sometimes hard to get a true understanding of how big they are.

Thank you so much, and congratulations!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Jonesy...Let us know when you have completed adding pictures and review statements and I will secure the thread and move it to the vendor/maker review section. We are trying to get some good resource posts in the section, and this one should do the trick.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

jonesy119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jonesy119 »

Sure Amung, and yes, I am planning on a review of my experience with the vendor. It might be a few days though as still working through some things with them.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I still can't get over how spectacular those breasts are.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (241.86 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
Viva la megaboobs!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

jonesy119 wrote:So after a bit longer of a delay than anticipated, they (bought a Mia and Barbie head ... so yeah) finally made it. Let's take this step-by-step:

Condition - Everything was packaged securely and no blemishes, marks, etc. The only issue was a couple of the nails came off when
removing the hand wrapping (not a big deal - they weren't damaged so just need reattaching)
Congratulations and I'm glad to know your new gal arrived safely and undamaged.
HELP WITH WIGS!

Apparently I suck at attaching them. WMDoll sent ones with fasteners that clip together in the back to keep it secure, but I'm having such a hard time manipulating the head and the wig and getting the clips lined up ... yeesh. I know these types of wigs should work well, but I just haven't gotten the hang of it.
I'll admit I'm new at this, too. I'll soon be posting an intro to my new gal. There is a lot to learn to care for our gals and I've watched many a YouTube video of women washing, preparing and attaching their wigs. The method XL dolls used is unique. From what I have seen, there is a series of fabric loops at the rear of the base of the wig. The elastic with the hooks is to be attached to the fabric loops. Depending on how far to the rear you hook them, the tighter the fit of the wig.
Wig 01.jpg
Wig 01.jpg (131.59 KiB) Viewed 3208 times
Since our girls are bald, I'm using a wig cap over her head so there is more for the wig to "grab" on to. If this does not work, there is another product called a "WiGrip" that is essentially an elastic band that encircles her head at the hair line for the wig to grab.

You'll enjoy the bathing and baby oil massage. 8)

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

The Romantic wrote:Not sure of the "proper" way, but I've always attached the two hooks to each other prior to placing wig on doll. I insert each hook into the elastic loop of the other to form what you see in the picture. Working from front to back and my hands inside the wig, I shake out the bangs in front then work to the back ending with a tug of the back bottom of wig and then stretching the band down over the back bottom of skull. Hope that helps some.
In that photo, the hair looks so very realistic. As a newb, I'm amazed by the attention to quality.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

The Romantic wrote:Not sure of the "proper" way, but I've always attached the two hooks to each other prior to placing wig on doll. I insert each hook into the elastic loop of the other to form what you see in the picture. Working from front to back and my hands inside the wig, I shake out the bangs in front then work to the back ending with a tug of the back bottom of wig and then stretching the band down over the back bottom of skull. Hope that helps some.
This is how I do it as well. The hooks allow wig to fit tighter or looser but seems to be just right for my doll's heads when attached together like in Romantic's photo. Then work from front to back and stretch back over the occipital lobe to fasten in place. (If you don't work from front to back, you may end up with her hair too high or low on the forehead.)

CF, I can get ruler measurements as well. We'll want areola and nipple size too, since it looks like Brie's are the largest (5cm/long) version and Mia's are smaller (3 or 4 cm/short.) I'll see about the jiggling video - should be possible to take but I'm not sure if they're accepted as forum attachment and I don't have any experience posting videos around the web. (PM me if you think you can help here.)

jonesy119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jonesy119 »

With help from tman's youtube vid (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4p1yDuzITs), I'm getting there with wigs. That vid especially helped because at least I can see what I'm doing with the clips, and also realized I wasn't attaching them together in the proper place.

So at least for now I have the wigs on so they aren't falling off in 2 seconds. We'll see how it goes under more "stressful" conditions :)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

We need more photos for the weekend to be a happy one! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS