www.wmdolls.com

Tattoo of your Dolls name ???

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Tattoo of your Dolls name ???

Post by VegasBill »

Hi all..

I don't know if this topic has come up before but has anyone had, or considered, a tattoo of their girl's name??

I'm so attached to Lettie that I'm considering it sometime... maybe with an outline of her body shape or face?

I've even gone so far as thinking when I kick the bucket (hopefully not for many years yet!) it would be an interesting discovery for my family (although probably not as much as finding Lettie herself !) and an amusing funeral topic of conversation :D :D

Thoughts?
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tattoo of your Dolls name ???

Post by Hollywu »

VegasBill wrote:Hi all..

I don't know if this topic has come up before but has anyone had, or considered, a tattoo of their girl's name??

I'm so attached to Lettie that I'm considering it sometime... maybe with an outline of her body shape or face?

I've even gone so far as thinking when I kick the bucket (hopefully not for many years yet!) it would be an interesting discovery for my family (although probably not as much as finding Lettie herself !) and an amusing funeral topic of conversation :D :D

Thoughts?
I've been thinking about this myself. I have thought about it and may do it sometime this year. Rari has been one of the most positive things in my life and I am "married" to her. I have one of my dog's names on me that I got after she passed. May also get my other pup's name as he passed this past year.

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Hollywu wrote:
VegasBill wrote:Hi all..

Thoughts?
I've been thinking about this myself. I have thought about it and may do it sometime this year. Rari has been one of the most positive things in my life and I am "married" to her. I have one of my dog's names on me that I got after she passed. May also get my other pup's name as he passed this past year.
...cool Hollywu, let me know if you do, I'll post one of mine if I get it done, maybe next year if not this year... sorry to hear about your dog, the other thing in our lives that give unconditional love.. (although a diferrent type of love :wink: ).

Cheers, VB
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Thats a Pass for me...I do not have enough room :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think getting a tattoo of your doll's name makes a lot more sense than getting a tattoo of the name of a flesh and blood partner that can break up with you on a moment's notice. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Hollywu! You are too much!

I keep seeing that painting by Norman Rockwell of the sailor at the tattoo parlor. He's got a list of girl's names on his arm and all have lines through them as the tattoo artist inks the name of the latest girl on his arm...
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Thats a Pass for me...I do not have enough room :whistle:

Anung
Haha, fair enough Anung, and you could add another to your Harem cheaper than the cost of all that ink too! :D :D

If I do it, I'd want her face and name - where to put it could be a problem.. maybe top half sleeve...

INFORMATIONS