www.wmdolls.com

Svetlana is a horny Candy Girl

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Svetlana is a horny Candy Girl

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Svetlana, you are such a sexy thing! I do believe in you, not in miracles. :lol:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Thank you glam_barbie and brigittes hubbie!

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

In all your photos Svetlana is Sweet, (even when she has a gun) and this is the ultimate proof.

This one she has so much personality

Gives me a sugar high

DM

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

All I can say is WOW!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

ashleystunner

Post by ashleystunner »

Great shoot von! I love the one with her kneeling in the chair. I never wanted to be a marshmallow, till now! I hope you have a sweet tooth, because she looks good enough to eat! Yum yum!

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Just looking at her could prove fatal to a diabetic.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,
ashleystunner wrote:I hope you have a sweet tooth, because she looks good enough to eat! Yum yum!
Yes, I do like candies, especially the ones which taste like Svetlana: vanilla, cinnamon, licorice, raspberry... mmmmm!

Sometimes I must be careful not to bite her too much!

Von Rubber

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I love this set - looks like you had as much fun with this as I had with Brie and her Hershey's Hugs and Kisses in October or the candy canes last month.

Do you mind if I ask whether or not this is a camera trick of perspective? I can't get Brie's elbow to bend anywhere near close enough for poses like this.

I can only get Brie's arms about this far, and I'm not sure I've seen others post photos exceeding about this angle either.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

These pics are amazing Vonrubber, they have really blown my lid off!!!! :o :D :twisted: :wink:

LAL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LAL »

VonRubber:

This is sheer genius! You have created a motif, and then executed it perfectly. And note to others who post pictures: as usual, VonRubber is one of those who make the extra effort to get the eyes, fingers, and hair looking just right. I hope people noticed the extra effort in posing the mouth. The pictures of Svetlana kneeling in the chair are spectacular.

Question; you had the problem with staining. Is the material in that outfit the kind known as p/u or polyurethane?
Is that the kind of material that causes staining or do you need to take extra special types of precaution? Is there a safe time limit (like no more than 2 hours?)

Thanks.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,

Thank you again for your kind words. I am really happy that so many people enjoy the photos of Svetlana and that they have a soft spot for her.
JunkGuy wrote:Do you mind if I ask whether or not this is a camera trick of perspective? I can't get Brie's elbow to bend anywhere near close enough for poses like this.
There is no camera trick. However I pushed a little hard on the forearm to get her hand as near as possible to the mouth. Maybe not a good idea after all given the fragility of the doll's skeleton! 8O
LAL wrote:Question: you had the problem with staining. Is the material in that outfit the kind known as p/u or polyurethane?
Is that the kind of material that causes staining or do you need to take extra special types of precaution? Is there a safe time limit (like no more than 2 hours?)
Though the staining from the other post was from another outfit (black panties and suspender belt straps), this type of shiny black material is probably the worst. The bra headband and the skirt did left some marks but these were easily removed with Indigo's stain remover. When there is pressure on the material (when the doll sits on it or when it is compressed in a body folding) it can happen within minutes! The best would be not to use black shiny outfits at all, but I can't help myself, I like these too much. :whistle:
Up2myneck wrote:These pics are amazing Vonrubber, they have really blown my lid off!!!! :o :D :twisted: :wink:
After cheeky+swine's "tent pole", now "blow my lid off". As a french I don't have a deep english vocabulary but I will soon know every synonym of the word "erection" thanks to the TDF members! :mrgreen:

Von Rubber

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

fantastic!! last photo in particular is gorgeous :D :D :D
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah I read your stain remover thread very informative, but still hesitant to put dark clothes directly on her skin. I either have white cloth built inside the piece (My Elsa dress and strapless wet look dress) and you a tan 6" stockinette.

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Good lord! These are amazing VR. Really top notch! :)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

BRAVO!!! Wonderful sweet set of pics ... deserving of a coffee table photo book! Top notch Von! Thanks for sharing!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS