www.wmdolls.com

Question on purchasing new eyes / TPE maintenance

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
gagher7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Question on purchasing new eyes / TPE maintenance

Post by gagher7 »

Hi everyone! I'm looking to add more eye color options to my gal (WM, 156 cm, D cup model) and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I've found a handful of sites that sell eyes but I have no idea on what I'm looking for (specification wise) for compatible eyes.

I've also seen several mentions of TPE repair cream and TPE stain removal cream. Are these special order items only?

I could have sworn the WM dolls site had a section for all this but now I can't find it for the life of me.

Thanks in advance!!

EDIT: Forgot to ask, can I also get a ballpark figure on a shoe size for a doll this size? Thank you!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Question on purchasing new eyes / TPE maintenance

Post by Dollfriend »

I just recently purchased some WM blue eyes for my for my new Torso, they were shipped to me in record time, but yes I did use the Dreaded!! ((( AliExpress))))) Buyer Beware!!!! also I believe businesses close during the Chinese New Year festivities so if you order during that time frame expect delays.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you contact us at YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM, Jeff can let you know about the Indigo 20 cleaning cream as well as some cool eye options.
Love,
Nyoko

Booty Call Dolls
TDF's Most Loved Vendor
We turn dreams into reality
Attachments
1 nyoko.jpg
1 nyoko.jpg (200.01 KiB) Viewed 3837 times

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Hey; gagher7 check with MannequinFan great prices, unique design and made in USA. Can't go wrong, you will love them, I do!

Cheers!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

26 mm eyes from secrest doll fit any WM 140 and above
http://www.secristdolls.com/doll_eyes

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

gagher7 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm looking to add more eye color options to my gal (WM, 156 cm, D cup model) and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I've found a handful of sites that sell eyes but I have no idea on what I'm looking for (specification wise) for compatible eyes.

I've also seen several mentions of TPE repair cream and TPE stain removal cream. Are these special order items only?

I could have sworn the WM dolls site had a section for all this but now I can't find it for the life of me.

Thanks in advance!!

EDIT: Forgot to ask, can I also get a ballpark figure on a shoe size for a doll this size? Thank you!
The proper fitting size shoe for your doll is (US)women's size 4 or youth size 3. (Euro) size 35. (UK) size 2. Your doll's foot is 8-1/4" long. She could wear US women's size 5, as these would be easier to find.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

dollguy13 wrote:26 mm eyes from secrest doll fit any WM 140 and above
http://www.secristdolls.com/doll_eyes
The size/config used for WM is 32mm half round. I think most of the TPE doll brands are this way.
26mm would be too small and gap at the corners.

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Were can i get the eye lid inserts that have lashes built in

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Hey BigBurrito; Look no further than the post above you, PM MannequinFan and he will fix you right up, you and your lady will be glad you did. He is the only one I go to for all my eye needs!

Have a GREAT day! :fadein:
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

itvman

Post by itvman »

Be careful not all eyes are the same although they look the same on websites. I bought some blue eyes for my WM doll and while they are the same size, the iris is noticeably smaller and looks wrong. I think maybe there are different eyes for the different size heads. I threw mine in the bin.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

itvman wrote:Be careful not all eyes are the same although they look the same on websites. I bought some blue eyes for my WM doll and while they are the same size, the iris is noticeably smaller and looks wrong. I think maybe there are different eyes for the different size heads. I threw mine in the bin.
Yet another reason to contact Mannequinfan. 14mm irises will NOT be too small!
Jotti13.jpg
Jotti13.jpg (562.46 KiB) Viewed 3563 times

symmes

Post by symmes »

Begog wrote:Yet another reason to contact Mannequinfan. 14mm irises will NOT be too small!
I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but pupil size is a subconscious cue to attraction, and men tend to be more attracted to women with wider pupils. See here for a brief introduction to this subject.

The bottom line for those who make sex doll eyes: Pupils should be on the large side!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks Begog and TripleA for the mention. :)
symmes wrote:The bottom line for those who make sex doll eyes: Pupils should be on the large side!
Yes, and that's another benefit with the 14mm iris - the pupils also look a bit larger.
This is the iris Begog has in his Jotti...

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Thanks for the tip, dollguy13. I bought a bunch of eyes from:
http://secristdolls.com/doll_eyes

I dislike the WM green and blue eyes. The green are especially yellow. The blue are so faded. For $6 a pair, they are amazing. Once I bought some extra eyes from a WM vendor: $50 each pair! Here are the secrist replacements with WM-130 and WM-188. The 188 head is tricky. Even though it is a smaller skull head, the eye socket especially on her right (our left) is big. Even the larger WM eye had a hard time filling the socket. I got the red tool from their site for $5, but a simple metal spoon is all you really need.
WM130-before.jpg
WM130-before.jpg (85 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
WM130-after1.jpg
WM130-after1.jpg (94.97 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
WM130-after2.jpg
WM130-after2.jpg (95.39 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
WM130-after3.jpg
WM130-after3.jpg (98.73 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
WM188-before.jpg
WM188-before.jpg (91.5 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
WM188-after1.jpg
WM188-after1.jpg (105.88 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
WM188-after2.jpg
WM188-after2.jpg (96.62 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
WM188-after3.jpg
WM188-after3.jpg (98.87 KiB) Viewed 3022 times

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

DexterQuest wrote:Thanks for the tip, dollguy13. I bought a bunch of eyes from:
http://secristdolls.com/doll_eyes
That last one looks amazing! So much "character" in the colors thanks to the contrasts between them. Definitely considering a bookmark for your site, but the pictures on-site looks a bit "weird" to me and Im having a hard time judging them. Maybe consider a darker theme for the site, if available. Much easier to see details!

Could i maybe see some unedited "Sunrise brown" ones in a doll? I would really appreciate it!

INFORMATIONS