www.wmdolls.com

Cuddling with WM Dolls?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Skynet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Cuddling with WM Dolls?

Post by Skynet »

BigBurrito wrote:I'm making my own body, approx a 160, and adapt my WM head 38 to it. The body is primarily made from PVC for the frame, Romax 3 wire for the joints, and shaped pillow cushions for the body shape. When i finish her, she will be lighter, cheaper, and easy to move around, body is a work in progress, and #38 is coming from jeff of BCD
You are a Mad Scientist! 8O
synthetic love/pleasure victim/electric shock/stimulation/activated/master minded/lose control/commit a crime

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

mike-fish wrote: :idea: The one thing I would really like is closing eyes. If the eyes could open and close incrementally the change in appearance would be dramatic and could be closed for sleeping and opened in the morning.
I don't know if anyone's come up with any type of eyelids, but if they haven't that's definitely something that should be out there. It makes such a huge difference. I realize this is a completely different type of doll and doesn't help you, but you can at least see some pictures of dolls with closed eyelids here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... s#p1032657

These are pretty easy to make (even my crude ones look pretty good), but I'm not sure how to do it for a more realistic doll. There's got to be a way though. I can't overstate what a difference it makes.

Elunalos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Elunalos »

I spoon with Kayleigh every night. At night she's dressed in a soft cotton long sleeves PJ set. During the day she is on her back in the "shipping" position to help prevent creases. Sometimes she's just wearing regular cloths. Eventually joints will get loose but that with any doll regardless of use. As for her hands just be extra careful or put gloves on your doll when you're cuddling up with your doll.

INFORMATIONS