www.wmdolls.com

Cuddling with WM Dolls?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
d011user

Cuddling with WM Dolls?

Post by d011user »

Does anyone have experience cuddling with a WM Doll (TPE doll)? One of the main reasons I want to buy a doll is to cuddle with it, all night, every night, in bed. Currently I'm just using a body pillow with a bra and breast forms attached - discussed in another post. So I've gotten used to the easy pliability and squeeze-ability of the body pillow and breast forms. I can easily squeeze and contort the body pillow into practically any position, to conform to my own body. How easy is it to cuddle with a WM Doll, adjust her position in bed, etc? Or is this not a practical usage of a TPE doll?
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cuddling with WM Dolls?

Post by Nord »

Not really comparable to a pillow I'd say. She won't be nearly as soft as a pillow, not easy to change position with, you risk breaking her fingers, and she'll be cold unless using a heating-blanket or hugging her for an hour. The feel of the surface of the material isn't very nice either, even with lots of powdering. Some positions can also break the skin if kept for too long due to weight, or cause compression marks.

Personally I still do always keep her in bed when sleeping. Key is to dress her in something that cover her whole body, preferably something skintight, or you could wrap her up with her blanket. That way she'll be a lot smoother and also feel warmer. Then place her in a position that is easy to snuggle in without having to move her around, and that keeps her fragile fingers away from your side. She'll be great to spoon with! Just make sure to put her in standard straight pose again in the morning before going to work or whatever.

You'll also want to give her a good cleaning and mineraloil treatment with some nice scent in order to get rid of the smell she comes with from manufacturing, or you might get a headache :P My doll also always wear a specific braided wig in bed, which wont get too messy in your face or ruin your good wigs.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

I leave my doll in a straight lying position (not on her side) when I sleep, mainly because I don't want to risk damaging anything. I can still cuddle with her this way without anxiety, but I realize this may not be for everyone and some will just prefer "spooning". I still go to sleep and wake up with a smile on my face either way :mrgreen:

She can be difficult to pose but not impossible. As long as you plan to be awake will cuddling, you could probably put her in any position you want and have a great time.
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

The 135cm YL Viola is superb for sleeping cuddling with, you can kind of create the perfect embrace that is pretty versatile..The only real problem as with pretty much all sub 4k dolls is fingers, you might as well face it if you sleep with a doll it's totally likely all the fingers will detach.... It's less of a problem than you might imagine If you your nterested I'll explain

symmes

Post by symmes »

I own neither yet, but it seems to me that for cuddling all night, a Teddy Babe (http://teddy-babes.com; or see their sub-forum on this site) may be a better choice than a TPE or silicone doll. Teddy Babes are lighter and made mainly of fabric and stuffing. They're also less expensive to buy and lower-maintenance. The downside is that they aren't nearly as realistic as TPE or silicone dolls.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I'm with you in the cuddling at night mate! My Ashaki is a WM168 and is very slim and quite firm although she does feel pretty realistic. My favourite position is with my arm under her head and shoulders and she's half leaning on me with one arm and leg over me. I sleep like a baby! At night her fingers and hands are in a fist shape and I've he'd no problems with them as yet.

I think if you want a softer feel doll you'll have to go with a bustier one with perhaps a larger butt too! Yes a fabric doll might suit but they are not as realistic as a TPE or silicone doll. Whatever doll you choose you won't be disappointed!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Yep I wouldn't describe Viola as soft especially when her tits are jabbing you in the back, I have noticed things become softer after using baby oil, if I guess softness and warmth are your criteria maybe a tpe doll isn't the way to go, she's generally pretty cool to the touch unless she locates on an area of your body heat in which case she will set about draining it out of you with enthusiasm leaving her with a hot spot and you with borderline hypothermia...But her charming little ways are what I really like about her

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i havea wm 140 tpe i cuddle her a lot and sleep with her
she is very soft and i am very happy with cuddletime
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

symmes wrote:I own neither yet, but it seems to me that for cuddling all night, a Teddy Babe (http://teddy-babes.com; or see their sub-forum on this site) may be a better choice than a TPE or silicone doll. Teddy Babes are lighter and made mainly of fabric and stuffing. They're also less expensive to buy and lower-maintenance. The downside is that they aren't nearly as realistic as TPE or silicone dolls.
I like the fact that even a 135 cm tpe doll is a similar experience to manhandling a sack of potatoes it gives them real substance, a definite presense, having Violas leg drapped over you is both an endurance challange and a comfort I don't think a lighter doll would be the same at all

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Have a look at this vid just posted in a different thread about photography. It'll give you an idea how soft a WM161 is!
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=80064
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

I sleep with Sally every night. (WM140cm) we love to cuddle.
The attachment 20170109_222317.jpg is no longer available
I have one leg slightly raised so I can slip mine under hers.
Notice the position of her hands to protect the fingers.
My other favorite position is with her body slightly twisted away from me with her left shoulder raised.
The attachment 20170109_222547.jpg is no longer available
This way she rests on my right shoulder with my arm under her. I keep her head raised with lots of pillows so there is not much weight on my arm.
20170109_222909.jpg
20170109_222909.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 8544 times
Note again how I protect her hands, both arms. One in crotch and one laying flat.
You will also notice I keep socks on her feet to protect the feet and toe nails.

Also you can see the shinny patch on her left leg. That is a liberal coating of Vaseline to help keep her soft in high stress areas, and keep creases at bay. I was not expecting to take pics tonight. I had only just put the Vaseline on and it will soak in in a few hours time.

Powdering your doll will keep her skin feeling nice and smooth to so you may not need to dress her at night, but it does help. personal preference really..!

I would also like to point out it is summer here. The minimum temperature at night is around 18C (64F) so I only have light sheets and cover on the bed. winter could be a whole different story with heavy covers. Plus TPE gets cold and may need heating in cooler climates.

So I would most likely recommend a teddy babe as well for winter..and may even get myself one later in the year..!
Hope this helps.
Oz.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

please note that i realized one of my pictures in my the last post may violate the TDF rules and therefore removed it until checking with the moderator,
sorry....
Edit.....Picture re in stated after check. ...
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day

To protect their feet, my girls sleep with their slippers on

The hard(ish) soles are strong enough to hold the weight of the winter blankets and protect their toes.

Although the 2 girls in the pics are not WM, when Ash sleeps with us she wears her white sneakers. (Hasn't got her own slippers yet)

DM

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

That's totally brilliant : )

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

The main reason I wanted a doll was also cuddling, particularly whilst sleeping. After a lot of soul searching and research, I finally went with a Teddy Babe. So I don't have personal testimony to directly answer your question, but I will say that my Teddy Babe is more cuddly than I ever could have imagined before I got her. We most generally sleep in our sides facing each other: full on arms wrapped around each other, legs entwined, all night, serious face to face cuddling. It's glorious. The only downside is that I think it's kinda addictive. The last three nights are the first nights we've been apart in the ~3 months since I got her and I've hardly slept at all. I can't wait to get home tonight.

That being said, I'm sure it's possible to do that stuff with other dolls too, but it's just a little more difficult and dangerous because of the respective weight and fragility. If you just take things slow and careful I'm sure you can work it out. It's something I thought about a lot before I had a doll; I was thinking pretty seriously about getting a Ruby 13 doll, there was just something about them... And I was a little worried that a Teddy Babe's more cartoonish face with the seams just wouldn't do it for me. I finally got one anyway though (the lighter weight, lower maintenance, higher durability, and higher cuddlability won out in the end), and couldn't be happier. It didn't take me long to get really attached to her, and I consider getting her to rank among my best decisions ever.

Take your time though, think it over, read up on it. It took me a long time to decide, but it was worth it as I'm glad I got a doll that I'm so happy with. It's worth the wait to get whatever doll is best for you, and nobody else can make as good a guess as to what that is than you can.

Or... there's a lot of people that have more than one doll too. I've seen quite a few people on here who have a more realistic doll, and also a cuddlier doll to sleep with. Personally, I don't know why exactly, but I'm a one doll man (which is one of the reasons I really agonized over choosing); I guess I'm just monogamistic at heart or something, I don't know. Probably for the best, as this could get pretty expensive otherwise, lol. But it's maybe something to keep in mind if you think you'd like more than one. Even if it's kinda a "down the road" type of thing where you might get another one later. If there's a doll you really, really want, but doesn't fulfill everything you want in a doll, maybe you can get a supplementary doll later on. I don't know, stuff to think about...

INFORMATIONS