www.wmdolls.com

Cuddling with WM Dolls?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollguy13
Former Member

Re: Cuddling with WM Dolls?

Post by dollguy13 »

I always sleep with my WM140, she's much softer than my YLdoll was. I think it depends if TPE is still being mixed soft; but you do have to be very careful with the fingers as someone above mentioned.

I use white silk pajamas and some soft socks on her at bedtime. Also I use some white silk gloves to protect her hands. Actually she stays in that most of the time now because it protects the doll and she is very silky :whistle:
Attachments
white silk gloves.jpg
white silk gloves.jpg (178.66 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
pajamas.jpg
pajamas.jpg (4.5 KiB) Viewed 1460 times

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

OlmanOz wrote:Also you can see the shinny patch on her left leg. That is a liberal coating of Vaseline to help keep her soft in high stress areas, and keep creases at bay. I was not expecting to take pics tonight. I had only just put the Vaseline on and it will soak in in a few hours time.
Yeah sure Oz.... suuuuuuure that's just Vaseline. :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

We know you're happy with your new doll, you don't need to show us how happy! 8O

SallyOz
Doll
Doll

Post by SallyOz »

Oh you boys are so naughty. That's just my Beauty treatment. You need a slap SR 95. Hehe
SallyOz
Lover and companion to OLmanOz.
Big sister to Ted, Chloe, Jessica and the Droids.
Follow our journey in, "Jessica's Big Droid"...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

My doll has almost those exact same pajamas; protective purposes aside I think it also makes her even cuddlier somehow. Maybe it's a personal preference thing, I don't know, but they're not very expensive so I can't recommend enough at least giving them a try. If you haven't you're really cheating yourself out of an awesome experience.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Looks like you guys have covered...monkey slippers for toes and toe nail preservation, and satin gloves for the fingers and fingernails...Nice.....you can get the gloves for 2 bucks on Ebay or party stores that has dress up costumes for big kids and little ones.

Cheers Anung...if only I could find some soft hooved slippers for Lily, her hooves are hard :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Hey Anung, just curious if The She Devil has ever kicked you in the shins with one of those hooves? Yeow!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Not yet...as Lilith is also very tall, so with her hooves with the feet extended, not an issue so far, but we do not do dancing together as she is heavy and you do not want these treading on your toes :lol:
Attachments
lilys sandals.jpg
lilys sandals.jpg (18.99 KiB) Viewed 1381 times

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I sleep with my WM 165K all the time.

She sometimes wears tank top but usually nude except for her feet that are covered in socks - that's primarily for my benefit, not to prevent damage, because the foot bolts are disturbingly cold if you should rub your feet against them in the middle of the night. She spends all day under covers and blankets so her TPE is usually rather warm.

Usually she's laying on her back with hands at side and we don't cuddle much but easiest for me to sleep this way. if I turn on my side I can drape my arm across her.

Sometimes I've had her partially lay on me, with an arm under her neck, her head on my shoulder/chest, arm draped over my chest, and one leg over mine. I can sleep all night without needing to twist and turn so this position is ok for me, but if you're a 'flopper' this position is obviously a bad idea. My arm under her is typically sore the next morning so I only do this sleeping position rarely.

I've also spooned with her (me behind her) which is quite nice to cuddle with when you want, and then sleep on your back or turn away form her during night. Her hands will be far enough away in this position that it should be practically damage free to her hands, but I having her consistently in this position is bad so if I put her in this position overnight I just about half to straighten her back out to laying on her back in the morning, with two nights and intervening day in her spooning position at most.

I have not tried spooning with my back to her front. I'm not sure where to put her hands without damage and worry that a single roll could bend her arm/hand if we tried.

d011user

Post by d011user »

Thanks to all for the photos, ideas, advice, and feedback.
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

itvman

Post by itvman »

d011user wrote:Does anyone have experience cuddling with a WM Doll (TPE doll)? One of the main reasons I want to buy a doll is to cuddle with it, all night, every night, in bed. Currently I'm just using a body pillow with a bra and breast forms attached - discussed in another post. So I've gotten used to the easy pliability and squeeze-ability of the body pillow and breast forms. I can easily squeeze and contort the body pillow into practically any position, to conform to my own body. How easy is it to cuddle with a WM Doll, adjust her position in bed, etc? Or is this not a practical usage of a TPE doll?
If you want something to cuddle that is pliable and squeezy and goes into any position, you could try a torso with no skeleton in it, like this: https://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showd ... mber=RD177 . A WM doll is cuddly but not pliable so you can't just bend her easily into any shape. The pipedream torso you can twist any way you want it.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Read my post dated Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:45 pm inside this thread.
Oz.

EDIT Jan 15, 2017 9.15pm... Sorry I didn't read itvman's post correctly, i was reading the quote from do11user... lol my bad..!
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Sector_1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sector_1 »

Kcupusay wrote:That's totally brilliant : )
That is totally brilliant and very cute! Joanne so needs a pair of those, esspecially the monkeys. :D

As a rule We don't sleep in the same bed together although we do cuddle up in bed. I'm too much of a light sleeper and toss and turn a lot in the night so I don't risk it. But some handy advise If ever we do.

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

I'm making my own body, approx a 160, and adapt my WM head 38 to it. The body is primarily made from PVC for the frame, Romax 3 wire for the joints, and shaped pillow cushions for the body shape. When i finish her, she will be lighter, cheaper, and easy to move around, body is a work in progress, and #38 is coming from jeff of BCD
Attachments
IMG_1258.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG (304 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG (309.76 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Very interesting piece of work, keep us posted with your progress..
maybe even start your own thread. "The process of my construction"..?? if you don't already have one.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike-fish »

I have a 156 that relaxes in my bed all day on her back hands folded in, with socks on her feet and rapped in the pink soft blanket she arrived with.

Those soft blankets slide easily on the TPE and unlike a cotton quilt do not drag on her when you steal it back through the night.

I can wake her up, kiss her and unfold the soft fleecy blanket to cuddle her.

:idea: The one thing I would really like is closing eyes. If the eyes could open and close incrementally the change in appearance would be dramatic and could be closed for sleeping and opened in the morning.

I think variable eye lids are worth working on, perhaps a thin piece of plastic, eye shaped with the lashes attached to the leading edge and just slid in between the eye and its socket would work.

:?: Has anyone made variable eye lids - not as an off the shelf but as an addition - if you have I would buy some.

INFORMATIONS