www.wmdolls.com

New here, seeking to buy a 140cm WM Doll. Storage questions.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dystempr

Re: New here, seeking to buy a 140cm WM Doll. Storage questi

Post by Dystempr »

I know that I saw a rolling create (almost like a shipping create with a lock) to store a 140cm doll on one of these vendors sites. It might work out for you. It is thinner than the box she came in and about the same size. That would be a box you could store her in.

I want to say RLSD had it?

Although it was not cheap.

symmes

Post by symmes »

Dystempr wrote:I know that I saw a rolling create (almost like a shipping create with a lock) to store a 140cm doll on one of these vendors sites. It might work out for you. It is thinner than the box she came in and about the same size. That would be a box you could store her in.

I want to say RLSD had it?
You may be thinking of this thread:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=74781

In brief, they offered it for a while, but then discontinued it because the cases were of poor quality. That style of box, though, is known as a "flight case" or "road case," and they're fairly common. You can Google the term and find lots of vendors. One big enough to hold a doll would probably cost $400-$500, based on my research, at least in the USA.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

justintime wrote:Never ever hang a doll with a goose neck. ( if she has one)
Many thanks for info. I have a few WMDolls with metal hose neck amd I store them hanged for years. Including my latest 36kgs 15cm one.
No problem...

Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emtee »

Going a bit off topic here guys, but never the less I guess I got my anwer....

Thanks...

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Emtee wrote:Going a bit off topic here guys, but never the less I guess I got my anwer....

Thanks...
People are just expounding on storage options, so that's basically on topic per the thread title.

I understand your frustration, Emtee. It sucks to know which doll you want most and to not have the right situation. I was there a few years ago myself.

Is your situation permanent, or can you change it? Are they nosy roommates? Can you afford to get a place of your own soon?

These options being discussed are good ones, depending on your exact situation. For example, if you don't have a bed, then there goes the mechanic's trolley, of course. People on this forum have come up with some genius storage ideas, but we need a little more info on your limitations, and how much you're willing to compromise.

Don't give up too easily.

symmes

Post by symmes »

Another thought: There's the DS Ex-Lite, which is inexpensive ($579 at Doll-To, for instance), lightweight (8kg, or about 18 pounds), and can be broken down into pieces. These advantages all come with big drawbacks, though: According to early reports, the skin flexes unrealistically and the doll may be more delicate than TPE or silicone dolls. There are a number of threads here on this model, so you can read up on it. Based on what I've read in those threads, I don't think I'd want to accept its drawbacks, but I mention it here because your options sound rather limited.

Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emtee »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Emtee wrote:Going a bit off topic here guys, but never the less I guess I got my anwer....

Thanks...
People are just expounding on storage options, so that's basically on topic per the thread title.

I understand your frustration, Emtee. It sucks to know which doll you want most and to not have the right situation. I was there a few years ago myself.

Is your situation permanent, or can you change it? Are they nosy roommates? Can you afford to get a place of your own soon?

These options being discussed are good ones, depending on your exact situation. For example, if you don't have a bed, then there goes the mechanic's trolley, of course. People on this forum have come up with some genius storage ideas, but we need a little more info on your limitations, and how much you're willing to compromise.

Don't give up too easily.
Sorry, didnt mean to be rude. I really appreciate the tips on the storage problem.

Unfortunately for the next few years my situation is permanent, and yeah i do have nosey people in this house :-(

I'm sleeping on a matress as well so unless I buy something for that (which would arouse suspicion, i guess) that wont be much of an option haha.
symmes wrote:Another thought: There's the DS Ex-Lite, which is inexpensive ($579 at Doll-To, for instance), lightweight (8kg, or about 18 pounds), and can be broken down into pieces. These advantages all come with big drawbacks, though: According to early reports, the skin flexes unrealistically and the doll may be more delicate than TPE or silicone dolls. There are a number of threads here on this model, so you can read up on it. Based on what I've read in those threads, I don't think I'd want to accept its drawbacks, but I mention it here because your options sound rather limited.
Thanks for the tip, and yeah Ive already seen it. I'm not gonna waste my money on that, especially after seeing the reviews haha.

That thing looks aweful compared to some new WM Dolls!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Emtee wrote:Unfortunately for the next few years my situation is permanent, and yeah i do have nosey people in this house :-(

I'm sleeping on a matress as well so unless I buy something for that (which would arouse suspicion, i guess) that wont be much of an option haha.
I'm very sorry to hear that. It's tough when the people you live with don't respect your privacy. Do you at least have a lock on your bedroom door? If your door locks, then you don't have to worry about people snooping when you're not home. Then you just have to get a locking case that will protect your doll.

This looked to be the right size for the 140cm doll -
http://www.pelican.com/us/en/pro/produc ... case/1770/

They have other customizable cases in various sizes, too. Probably a bit pricey though.

Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emtee »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Emtee wrote:Unfortunately for the next few years my situation is permanent, and yeah i do have nosey people in this house :-(

I'm very sorry to hear that. It's tough when the people you live with don't respect your privacy. Do you at least have a lock on your bedroom door? If your door locks, then you don't have to worry about people snooping when you're not home. Then you just have to get a locking case that will protect your doll.

This looked to be the right size for the 140cm doll -
http://www.pelican.com/us/en/pro/produc ... case/1770/

They have other customizable cases in various sizes, too. Probably a bit pricey though.
Thanks man, ill look into it! Nope, no locks, that would surely arouse suspicion if it hasnt already haha.

One way or another I'll get a bloody awesome doll! Well, I'll be honest it'll probably take a few months to get that 2K $ together haha.

There is one other option which would definately make you pop your eyes out, but if I could somehow make the legs (Perhaps just above the knee) modular, saw them off, somehow reinforce them there if need be, and use a strong magnet system so i could easily attach and deattach them, I could probably house the doll in my current container with the head off as well.

This would at least save my doll from any horrible compression damage.

I wouldnt mind as that area is probably the least important to me visually.

Duro123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Duro123 »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003UFRK ... ref=plSrch

Got a 135cm suri silly doll in there. I think up to 145cm fits in there with a slight bend at the knees

INFORMATIONS