www.wmdolls.com

WM 170CM new doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 170CM new doll

Post by bobhenry »

tootsie wrote:This 170 softness is the same as the 152 and recent dolls.

No plans for smaller breast version.

This and the 152 are the fourth generation TPE dolls. They are not "doll" or "toy" objects anymore, these are realistic adult size women and frankly a new species of "female" have arrived to Earth :razz:
5th gen shall have AI implemented

kwang007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwang007 »

Wow great job! They actually listen to our input.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

What a doll....WOW.

It seams the folks of WM Dolls has listend and make my wish come true with this superheroin body.

Only part I am not sold right now are the nipples. They are not bad, but not good eather.

Something look simply wrong and as if they dont belong to boobs.

Maybe WM start to offer different options for the nipps as Realdoll do?

Lets wait and see.

Otherwise great job WM :)
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Just sent payment and look forward to WMs new softer TPE. :glou:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

The nipples look pretty artificial though?

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

skyhawk747 wrote:The nipples look pretty artificial though?
It's hard to understand their (manufacturer) intentions. Why not ask community/future_users before final mold during design stage?
To create such a great doll and to miss so tiny but so crucial detail. Arghhh!

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

mark81 wrote:
skyhawk747 wrote:The nipples look pretty artificial though?
It's hard to understand their (manufacturer) intentions. Why not ask community/future_users before final mold during design stage?
To create such a great doll and to miss so tiny but so crucial detail. Arghhh!

For what it's worth, I was able to choose a nipple size on the RLSD order form. Whether or not it actually gets implemented remains to be seen.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

This is the doll that many have been waiting for. Just make sure that you are are physically strong enough to handle her before you buy.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Scoob wrote:For what it's worth, I was able to choose a nipple size on the RLSD order form. Whether or not it actually gets implemented remains to be seen.
Yes, waiting for first owners reviews.
My wild guess manufacturer supplies vendors with separate areolas parts which are glued later to breasts. I'm ok with such possible approach but those parts should be more accurate.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Would it be possible to have some insight into the means of attaching finger wires to this doll by way of pics

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

tootsie wrote:This 170 softness is the same as the 152 and recent dolls.

No plans for smaller breast version.

This and the 152 are the fourth generation TPE dolls. They are not "doll" or "toy" objects anymore, these are realistic adult size women and frankly a new species of "female" have arrived to Earth :razz:
Very pretty indeed :D I'm positive, this new female will be desired by many men :) WM!!! I strongly believe you should offer this fantastic female with smaller breast as well . . . B, C, and D :D :D :D Thank you for listening :thumbs_up:

When are we all going to see a detailed video of this beauty?

Zwedoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zwedoll »

Great body! :whistle:
That's really the thing with WM's dolls, they mostly look fantastic!

Although I personally won't buy any more doll until they also have worked out some problems with the skeletons.
My 161 g-cup has both her hands broken already, even though she's not barely more than two month old.
And that, my dear WM doll maker, is what you need to work with!

When you can guarantee your buyers that you make quality skeletons which can withstand normal usage, and preferably don't make creaking noises either, you have made the biggest achievement in a long time.
Perhaps there could be an option to choose between normal skeleton and a high-quality one!?
I reckon it's not easy to do, but many people would be happy to "see" (and pay for) such improvements inside these beautiful creations!

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Zwedoll wrote:Great body! :whistle:
That's really the thing with WM's dolls, they mostly look fantastic!

Although I personally won't buy any more doll until they also have worked out some problems with the skeletons.
My 161 g-cup has both her hands broken already, even though she's not barely more than two month old.
And that, my dear WM doll maker, is what you need to work with!

When you can guarantee your buyers that you make quality skeletons which can withstand normal usage, and preferably don't make creaking noises either, you have made the biggest achievement in a long time.
Perhaps there could be an option to choose between normal skeleton and a high-quality one!?
I reckon it's not easy to do, but many people would be happy to "see" (and pay for) such improvements inside these beautiful creations!
+1.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Outstanding!!! Would love to buy one with smaller breasts Please ! D cups would be perfect Please I want this exact body with D cups. Can WM begin to offer breast size options ???
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

Dollicious2 wrote:Outstanding!!! Would love to buy one with smaller breasts Please ! D cups would be perfect Please I want this exact body with D cups. Can WM begin to offer breast size options ???
WM! You have nothing to louse, contrary! Only to gain! There are a lot of huge boobie lovers out there . . . Also a lot of smaller to medium boobie lovers as well :D You have to understand WM :) we only scream for accommodation :D

INFORMATIONS