www.wmdolls.com

WM 170CM new doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
rizzo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: WM 170CM new doll

Post by rizzo »

Beautiful doll, the body is awesome. But those pasted-on nipples ruin it for me. If you guys made one with more realistic nipples I might order one.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I love the body shape of this doll, and the super high quality photographs almost bring her to life, but....I can see it all now...''WM 170cm for sale. I thought I could handle this doll but she's just too much for my back. I just had surgery last July...I injured my back at work, I'm not as in shape as I thought", etc. etc. etc... :razz:

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

I'm in love with her face(the first one shown) but those nipples....... :roll:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Well just to add another opinion - I think this doll is hot AF, I love the athletic body, the bootie and the nipples. I kind of prefer the raised, 3-d areola instead of just painted on. That photo we're all looking at is also heavily shadowed, so the effect is a bit extreme. In the original photos it's not so pronounced. But I like both photo sets. This is Wonder Woman's body!

85-90 lbs though, better start working out again!

MayLowDee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MayLowDee »

So 88/55/96cm at 41kg, at first I was excited expecting this to be something like 100/80/100ish American standard big doll. Guess I'll have to see some of the users review before I make another purchase.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

dreamerx07 wrote:and who woulnt want a dolly w these:

8O Me. I'd rather have the glued-on looking nipples this doll has to offer. WM, please don't go in this direction.

Mazinga
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mazinga »

The general body is fantastic, but one Body area anatomically Is not perfect....And too swollen.:|
Attachments
170-body-measure__86194_1484082009_600_659.jpg
170-body-measure__86194_1484082009_600_659.jpg (222.15 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
Marliece-01.jpg
Marliece-01.jpg (79.54 KiB) Viewed 1732 times

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Mazinga wrote:The general body is fantastic, but one Body area anatomically Is not perfect....And too swollen.:|
I think it is like that to accommodate the insert version .

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey guys - here´s a closeup. I´ve had this doll for about 1 month now and I love that nice looking thigh gap on this doll. I have not weighed her but standing flat on her bare feet she was exactly 168 cm high, without shoes or a wig. She feels somewhere around the 160 cm doll in weight, but I could be wrong.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

mandos wrote:Hey guys - here´s a closeup. I´ve had this doll for about 1 month now and I love that nice looking thigh gap on this doll. I have not weighed her but standing flat on her bare feet she was exactly 168 cm high, without shoes or a wig. She feels somewhere around the 160 cm doll in weight, but I could be wrong.
Nice gap

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Hey Mandos, can you let us know if the butt is soft/jiggly?

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

This is a fantastic body from WM, agree with most of the comments on here regarding some minor details, but the weight might be the only real problem for me! I've been looking to get a big sister for my WM136, and this doll fits the bill almost perfectly, but my old back will probably let me down with this one! :wink: :roll:

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Regarding the 'swollen pussy'...maybe she's been using a pussy pump? :razz: Look, I adore these bigger dolls. I would love to start seeing 5'10'' dolls with crazy curvy proportions like 40''x24''x50''...but, ain't gonna happen until they stop just pouring 70lbs. of liquefied TPE around a metal skeleton. I know it's tried and tested, it's easy to do. Just create a new mold every 3 months and have everybody on TDF going nuts drooling all over themselves swearing, ''OMG.. 8O ...I just HAVE to pull the trigger on this one!'' And 2 days later they calm the fuck down and start realizing they haven't the space or the money to buy the latest TPE doll. I hate to sound like a killjoy, but God-dammit someone has to demand better and lighter construction methods and I guess i'll be one of those people. Just keeping it real. Until sales start dropping off, this will be status quo.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Spartan898 wrote:
mandos wrote:Hey guys - here´s a closeup. I´ve had this doll for about 1 month now and I love that nice looking thigh gap on this doll. I have not weighed her but standing flat on her bare feet she was exactly 168 cm high, without shoes or a wig. She feels somewhere around the 160 cm doll in weight, but I could be wrong.
Nice gap
Thanks mandos for the rear shot....and for Spartan...the gap is called the CRANSTON!

Do not believe me image search google for cranston gap...and I am not talking about the pub called The Beer Tree At Cranston Gap, Downingtown, Pennsylvania
:lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

james 1966, you are not a lone , if you check a earlier post i also mentioned that doll companies need to create a way to make lighter dolls , either using air pockets etc in more of the body . dolls like these look super nice but are getting on the heavy side and i believe will not sell as many , i think doll companies (any) will find out they will be able to sell a lot more of these voluptuous dolls if they can create better ways to make these dolls lighter.
Doll companies have came a long way on progress on these dolls and i know they could come up with ways of making larger dolls lighter . it would be in doll companies best interest to do it , to sell more of these type of dolls.
That is just my opinion on it.

I am not putting this down or anything its a beautiful doll and actually a type of doll i have talked about in the past to build (this body type).

INFORMATIONS