www.wmdolls.com

WM 170CM new doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM 170CM new doll

Post by Dollicious2 »

Accommodation yes that's the right word here, many customers are wanting different size breasts on particular body's . Simply make muliple molds after sculpting for the size breasts to be applied on the particular body being crafted is all that needs to be done. Not very hard to do I would believe... But I could see that it would slow production and raise production costs and then there is storage issues at the plant yada yada yada hmmmm Hoping this body will be offered with D cups lol
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

D cup is right in the middle, where a lot of us could compromise and accept :D Personally, I prefer a B or C cup :) However, I would accept the D cup in this particular case :D

DNA

Post by DNA »

Damn, another got to have ultimate model, I'm happy now, but this looks like more happiness.
trauma wrote:
tootsie wrote:This 170 softness is the same as the 152 and recent dolls.
No plans for smaller breast version.
This and the 152 are the fourth generation TPE dolls. They are not "doll" or "toy" objects anymore, these are realistic adult size women and frankly a new species of "female" have arrived to Earth :razz:
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dr - Johns wrote:D cup is right in the middle, where a lot of us could compromise and accept :D Personally, I prefer a B or C cup :) However, I would accept the D cup in this particular case :D
Exactly because this doll stands at 170cm (5 feet 6 inchs) tall D cups will appear smaller then they really are and would look better on her small rib cage upper torso and super thin waist line. The look of these H cups completely exceptable and looks great on this doll but like you i lean more toward the natural breast look and C cups or B cups are prefered. Another factor is that the doll manufacturer makes the breasts very full and plump also which is all nice and good but appears more like a fantasy ideal or implant tits then a natural set of nockers/headlights/fun bags etc. etc. etc. Then there is also the factor of the weight of the breasts preventing her from staying upright in certain positions when she becomes older and the skeleton back bone becomes weaker then when she is brand new out of the box. I'm glad you agree Doc Johns :wink: Pictured below is my 165cm (5ft 4in) C Cup breasts WM doll named Vlasta standing at 5ft 8in tall in a pair of 6.5 inch heels with steel plates i made for her feet she stands firmly and safely and i am happy to report sturdy enough for rough sex in standing positions. This 170cm doll will stand at 5 ft 10 easy with the same shoes mhmmm yeah thats right folks 5ft 10in tall ! :D
Attachments
C Cups on my 165 cm WM dol.l Vlasta stands at 5 foot 8 with steel foot plates and 6.5 inch high heels. The 170cm doll will stand at a 5 foot 10 in the same shoes and that my friends will be amazing.
C Cups on my 165 cm WM dol.l Vlasta stands at 5 foot 8 with steel foot plates and 6.5 inch high heels. The 170cm doll will stand at a 5 foot 10 in the same shoes and that my friends will be amazing.
IMG_20161210_143831.jpg (944.01 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Your doll looks very nice Dollicious, The nipples are very puffy and Perky. I do not remember seeing her breast made this way. Did you modify her? I like it though and is it just coloring you applied to make them look this way on the 165 cm
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

Dollicious2, you have a very pretty lady :thumbs_up: :D Love her Boobies :D Can't help it! They are my style :D

Now, I only hope, that WM is listening and willing to create the most amazing doll in the industry!!! If they do! It's going to be a win, win for all :thumbs_up: :D

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Dollicious2, Your doll has a gorgeous slim figure, just like a bikini model :P :wink:
I've got the WM165 on my shortlist for my next TPE doll, your pic has helped me shuffle that doll a bit higher up the list now!
Is she really around 30 to 31kg, with head, as stated on most of the vendor sites?

regards,
Up2

Aber

Post by Aber »

Damn! Another doll to buy! :D
MechadollUSA 95D (2016): Heated, 3 Faces: Brigette, Sophie, Laura; skin tone:normal, no fuzz, plain nails
Doll Sweet 145+ (2016): 3 heads:Lilith, sKayla, DoraCE; white skin, tight joints, no fuzz, no nails
Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong: Head 2, built-in oral and anal
PassionDolls 158cm pre-order with massive boobs and Trina head

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

staycool64 wrote:Your doll looks very nice Dollicious, The nipples are very puffy and Perky. I do not remember seeing her breast made this way. Did you modify her? I like it though and is it just coloring you applied to make them look this way on the 165 cm
Her upper torso is turned slightly to the side with her hand on the table, turning the torso makes the breasts appear more natural like an RG's boobs due to the stretching of the TPE toward the side it changes the overall look of the breasts. No modifications but yes some makeup on the 5 cm areola. The makeup application WM put on her started to fade so I put some in the color I like and presto perfect tits for my liking. I think the 170cm could look perfect with double D cups actually given that she is 2 inch's taller then Vlasta here.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Very nicely done Dollicious2, I have been meaning to find out what type of semi permanent coloring the manufacture uses. Would you happen to know? I'm Very interested.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

staycool64 wrote:Very nicely done Dollicious2, I have been meaning to find out what type of semi permanent coloring the manufacture uses. Would you happen to know? I'm Very interested.
I have no idea what they use I used Maybelline brown color eye makeup and lately have used her covergirl 255 lipstick
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Waterproof powder make up (eye shadow) stays on alot longer than regular powder make up. Use baby oil to remove, so be careful when you put it on.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

mandos wrote:Waterproof powder make up (eye shadow) stays on alot longer than regular powder make up. Use baby oil to remove, so be careful when you put it on.
Yes it is waterproof but I use ponds cream to remove it and q-tips or even a small piece of paper towel. I don't like the idea of using baby oil on my TPE babe because I heard oil is a big no no on synthetic material. Anyways I really want D cups on this 170cm but if I'm stuck with the H Cups I might just have to get it like this and enjoy them huge tits shaking every which way as I bang the living hell outta her :razz:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

For the record Dollicious, it is now recommeded that regular treatments of baby oil or vaseline are the best thing FOR these TPE dolls. Helps maintain the elasticity, especially in high stress areas. There are a couple threads that discuss this.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

james 1966 wrote:WM has officially hit the 170 mark. These dolls just keep getting bigger and heavier. That being said, this is a beautiful sculpt. I still would like to see an improvement on the fingers of these dolls.
And the vagina placement, even if means eliminating the anus.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

INFORMATIONS