www.wmdolls.com

Standard Questions before purchasing

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Standard Questions before purchasing

Post by VeroTwilight »

Hey guys.
Planning on buying a doll from WM. Either a 140D or one of the other taller D-cup dolls like the 165cm one and have a variety of questions for those of you who already have one or more of these dolls. My current lady is a Silicone Ange model from Orient Industry (an exceedingly expensive doll), so this'll be my first time with TPE. I won't ask any of the cleaning or maintenance questions, since there's plenty of threads already here about that.

First up: Vendor.
I've already ruled out buying from WMdolls directly, since their prices for whatever reason are considerably higher than any vendor, and by the looks of it, with less customization options.
So which vendor here has the best prices and customization options? I noticed that reallovesexdolls offers enhanced mouths and the lowest prices, so i'm leaning towards them.

Second: Feet.
With the standing option (the metal bolts), can the foot be moved/positioned or is it stuck straight and/or are they limited in movement compared to the non-standing option? Also, how far do the bolts protrude from the sole of the foot?

Third: Head solidity
I saw a video of a guy with a 140D doll and he was able to push his finger right into the doll's forehead past his knuckle. It was a somewhat old video, but can you do/still do that with these dolls? (Do they have no skull?)

I'm sure I had more questions when I started typing, but seem to have forgotten the rest. I'll probably come back and add them when I remember... If I remember.
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Standard Questions before purchasing

Post by coolumbia »

I like my 165cm Just about right for bending her ass over for fun time.

1. if your in the states, Jeff at Bootycall Dolls has nothing but good words said about him. BeautifulDolls also are great. I think most of the TDF approved vendors will do there utmost to look after you.

2. standing feet all the way for me personally. They can stand up for days and are brilliant for posing. They do pivot and i find they hold shoes on better. Downside is the TPE gets a little torn up around the bolts. Socks and stockings get snagged too. Oh the bolts bloody hurt when you move her and she stands on your feet.

3. i thought they had a skull of some sort so just pressed firmly on a head and you can push her forehead in a little just above the eyes, but I can feel a cap/crown of some sort. I would never have known as they feel so good.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Yes for sure if you are in the states, go with Jeff at Booty Call Dolls.
He is very nice and will help you any time by phone. He really knows his stuff when it come to all doll makers.
One of the few if any that will answer all your questions by phone.
He is beyond honest and can assist you with all your options you may want.

Speaking to the softness, you will be hooked on TPE, it is supper soft and feels real to the touch , when prepared correctly.
( cleaned and powdered) Never tried to shove my finger into my dolls head, then again why would I?

I also think the standing foot option is the way to go. Makes her easy to dress, and yes she can stand for hours . If you try standing a doll without this option, you will crush the foot and damage the TPE. It also distorts the foot with out the standing.
Some don't like it if they have a foot fetish, or for photos. But you can always edit out the bottoms of the feet in a photo editor.

Jeff is the best , give him a try for sure.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I know Miracle at Dolls Castle has some sales going on. Maybe give them a shout? http://www.dolls-castle.com
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

Thanks for all your replies.
But, i'm not in the states. I'm in New Zealand. I think I will stick with reallovesexdolls since I can get extra eyes and other add-ons that don't come standard.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

VeroTwilight,
We sent you a PM to help you take care of your doll.
Any vendor can add on extras.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's Most Loved Vendor
We turn Dreams into Reality

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

I saw someone posting photos of their new doll with their arm raised above their head here.
From years of experience with a OI silicon doll, I know that's a very bad move and from what i've read you're not meant to do that with TPE dolls either. Can anyone confirm this?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Any doll should be able to do that for short periods of time. It helps putting clothes on for instance! You do have to be careful though as it twists the material and can leave creases or, in my case, get the TPE somehow caught in the joint so I had a couple of big dimples. A hot wet towel and massaging can sort this out though. The worst case scenario is that you can get tears where the material stretches. You've said you've seen the maintenance and care sections and so the most important care is really using babyoil and particularly Vaseline for these stretch areas.

The biggest problem with TPE is that large tears etc can be difficult to repair compared to silicone. If that happens there's plenty of help here!

I hope you enjoy your new lady! Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

VeroTwilight wrote:With the standing option (the metal bolts), ... are they limited in movement compared to the non-standing option? Also, how far do the bolts protrude from the sole of the foot?
Since no one really answered you...

The standing option does limit up and down movement more than plain foot. From what I've read and seen plain foot can bend to at least full human range, about 60 degrees below and 15 degrees above standard standing position, maybe more. Standing option only goes to about 45 degrees below and zero above (straight out). This is accommodate reinforcement to the ankle to support doll's weight. As far as I can tell left-right rotation is not impacted and already far exceeds human range (both feet can easily turn over 90 degrees to either side.) I don't really notice a need for additional range of motion in Brie's feet except when she's laying on her back in bed and her feet point mostly upwards, unnaturally tenting the covers. To solve I just rotate ankles around to have feet lay flat (but doing that on real human would break ankle)

The bolts screw in and out with a hex shaped bit. I've done it before but I forget which size I used. (PM me if you really need to know and I'll check the fit again.) Therefore they can stick out or go in generally as far as you'd want. Brie's came from factory slightly extended (maybe 1/4 cm) but after a week or so I screwed them in a little bit so they were more flush with the soles of her feet. Note that too far out they tend to cut into socks and hosiery, which was the main reason or me screwing them in further. But screwed in bare soles start to pick up more dirt and debris, potentially including stains on bottom of feet from stained hardwood floors. Barefoot standing on clean carpet or rugs only is recommended. Socks always help.

Especially beware the foot bolts if you want to sleep in the same bed with her. They can be disturbingly cold during the night if you rub your foot against them. Again, socks help.

Still, all the advantages they provide make the standing option the way to go unless you have a foot fetish and the bolts are a turn-off.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Certainly everyone has their preference with regards to the standing foot option. It seems the biggest complaint is a person may not like the look of the three bolts on the bottom of the foot. That it detracts from the realism somehow. But then we often stick bolts, studs, hoops, rods and other assorted metal into so many other places of our girls bodies. To me, her ability to quickly scamper into a closet to hide as long as needed or stand alongside me in the kitchen or even to help getting dressed and undressed and photgraphed made the choice easy. Plus, I still enjoy giving a good foot massage, even with their body modifications.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

VeroTwilight,
Hopefully our answer about foot bolts made sense since they can be removed.
It is not a smart thing to do.
Best not to have elbows above shoulders.
It is a high stress area and apt to tear
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2013 times

d011user

Post by d011user »

Do the standing/foot-bolt dolls stand on carpet? My whole place is carpeted, so if they don't stand on carpet, it might not be worth it for me.

Any feedback about reallovesexdolls? So far they have given me the best service, answering my questions. I'm in the US, so they seem like a good choice?
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

Reallovesexdolls have given me good sevice as well. Answering all my questions and even giving me additional options not normally available for my choice of doll. Free shipping is great too.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Dear VT,
And what options would those be that are not normally available?
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 1891 times

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

Makeup and wig options of the pre-optioned dolls for customized dolls.

INFORMATIONS