www.wmdolls.com

WM165K Full Figure Measurements / Videos

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM165K Full Figure Measurements / Videos

Post by JunkGuy »

As promised to community, complete measurements and videos of my WM165K Full Figure doll, Brie.

The WM165K comes in two molds. The older mold has smaller nipples, folds of skin on her rib cage, and is thinner and lighter. The later mold has large, erect nipples, a smooth rib cage, and is a little stockier with a larger waist, curvier hips and corresponding heavier weight. Brie is the later mold, typically referred to as the 'full figure' model, with the largest of the three areola size options. There is also some disagreement over whether the breasts (not counting areola and nipples) are identical in both molds, or whether the older mold has thin walls of TPE in the breasts, providing for a softer feel, while the newer mold has thicker walls, providing for more durability at expense of softness. It is agreed both molds sport hollow breasts, but the air pocket may be bigger in one than the other even if the TPE walls are of same thickness.

Except where indicated, all measurements taken with body in "planking" position. (i.e., no bend in shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, or back.) Not all measurements may be exact and others may come to slightly different conclusions. Some of these measurements may additionally be useful for a wide range of dolls.

General measurements:
* Height: 165cm / 5' 5" (with head WM74 and wig)
* Weight: 35.0kg / 77.0lb

Pictured measurements (and alternates); see attachment below for reference:
1. Neck - 29cm / 11.4"
2. Over Bust (under armpits) - 65cm / 25.6"
3. Bust (widest) - 103cm / 40.6" (this is measured at a position about 5 or 6cm above the nipples)
3a. Bust (at nipples) - 95cm / 37.4" (note that at nipples the breasts are more pointed and narrower while the back is thinner)
4. Under Bust (band position) - 59cm / 23.2"
4a. Under Bust (as high on chest as possible while still technically fitting under breasts) - 56cm / 22.0"
5. Waist (upper) - 56cm / 22.0"
5a. Waist (natural) - 59cm / 23.2"
5b. Waist (lower) - 70cm / 27.6"
6. Hips - 83cm / 32.7"
6a. Hips when Sitting - 88cm / 34.7"
7. Neck to Heel (top of shoulder, down back, over ass, down leg) - 145cm / 57.1"
8. Neck to Above Knee (top of shoulder, down front, over breasts, down leg) - 85cm / 34.7" (note that this measurement is quite far off the tummy; add several more centimeters for clothing that more closely hugs the midsection, such as with a belt)
9. Above Knee to Ankle (front of leg over kneecap) - 50cm / 19.7"
10. Arm Length (top of shoulder to wrist cuff) - 53cm / 20.9"
11. Shoulder Seam - 7cm / 2.8"
12. Arm Hole (top of shoulder, under armpit, and back to top of shoulder) - 29cm / 11.4"
13. Bicep Circumference - 20cm / 7.9"
14. Forearm Circumference - 19cm / 7.5"
15. Wrist Circumference - 13cm / 5.1"
15a. Wrist Maximum Width - 4.4cm / 1.75" (certain inflexible accessories like bangles may depend more on diameter than circumference)
16. V-Neck Cut (little to no cleavage visible) - 16cm / 5.9" (longer cuts would show cleavage)
17. Shoulder to Waist (top of shoulder, down front, over breasts) - 51cm / 20.1"
17a. Shoulder to Waist (top of shoulder, down back) - 32cm / 12.6"
18. Waist to Above Knee (front) - 49cm / 19.3"
18a. Waist to Above Knee (back, over ass) - 53cm / 20.9"

Other measurements (not pictured):
19. Arm Inseam (armpit to wrist cuff) - 41cm / 16.1"
20. Leg Inseam (crotch to top of ankle) - 74cm / 29.1"
21. Hand Length (tip of middle finger to wrist cuff) - 19cm / 7.5"
22a. Hand Circumference (fingers and thumbs touching) - 19cm / 7.5" (the hand can fit into thinner spaces than this but requires adjustment to fingers or thumbs; thumb can be positioned into palm fairly effortlessly but doing so for fingers may cause damage)
22b. Hand Maximum Width (fingers and thumbs touching) - 8.4cm / 3.3" (ditto)
23a. Palm Circumference (at knuckles) - 15.5cm / 6.1" (ditto)
23b. Palm Maximum Width (at knuckles) - 6.5cm / 2.6" (ditto)
24. Hand Forefinger to Thumb Length (yoga mudra or the "okay" gesture) - 14cm / 5.5" (also, the maximum circumference of something she can hold in her hand and still have fingers touch, not counting nails)
25. Ring Finger Circumference - 4.8cm / 1.9"
26. Foot Length - 21cm / 8.3"
27a. Shoulder Absolute Width - 33cm / 13.0" (the minimum width of a box that will hold this doll)
27b. Outside Shoulder to Outside Shoulder Fabric Length - 36cm / 14.17" (minimum clothing width)
28. Shoulder (top) to Nipple Center - 43cm / 16.9"
29a. Nipple Center to Nipple Center (freely hanging) - 28.5cm / 11.2"
29b. Nipple Center to Nipple Center (laying on back) - 40cm / 15.7"
30. Areola Diameter: 7.0cm / 2.75" (largest areola size option)
31a. Nipple Diameter: 1.7cm / 0.7"
31b. Nipple Length: 2.0cm / 0.8"
32. Breast Circumference (widest part) - 49cm / 19.3"
33. Thigh Circumference - 46cm / 18.1"
34. Knee Circumference - 29cm / 11.4"
35. Calf Circumference - 30cm / 11.8"
36. Ankle Circumference (top of ankle) - 19cm / 7.5"
37a. Head Circumference (hat/cap, with hair, WM74) - 55cm / 21.7"
37b. Head Circumference (brow/eyes, with hair, WM74) - 57cm / 22.4"
37c. Head Circumference (mouth, fitting below wig at base of skull, WM74) - 40cm / 15.7" (in case you're into gags and stuff like that)
Dress Sizing Chart
Dress Sizing Chart
sizing.jpg (65.76 KiB) Viewed 8959 times
Clothing sizes (note that actual sizes vary by manufacturer):
* Blouses / Practical Dress Size (including breasts): 14 (US), 16 (UK), 44 (EUR), 17 (JAP), 18 (AUS), 48 (ITA), Women's Large (note that these sizes are very loose at waist and hips, and likely at shoulders as well)
* Skirts / True Dress Size (considering only waist and hips): 4 (US), 6 (UK), 34 (EUR), 7 (JAP), 8 (AUS), 38 (ITA), Women's Small (note that these sizes will not fit the breasts unless very stretchy, and likely still lift off the tummy)
* Pants/Jeans/Shorts: Girls 12 Regular (26" waist), 10 Regular (25" waist) will fit but will be tough to get around ass; for something like Levi's you'll ideally want 12 Regular, 26W/27L or 26W/28L. An inseam length less than about 24 inches will be capris; anything longer than 28 inches may require cuffing depending how low it sits on the waist and in the crotch.
* Bra Size (ideal): 26O (USA/JAP/EUR), 26K (UK) (of course, 26 inch bands in this cup size just don't exist)
* Bra Size (practical): 28N (USA/JAP/EUR), 28JJ (UK) (or 30M/30J)
* Panties Size: Women's X-Small or Small, UK 6 or 8
* Hosiery Size: Small
* Shoe Size: 5 (USA/AUS), 3 (UK), 36 (EUR)
* Gloves/Mittens Size: Women's Small, Unisex XX-Small (because Unisex XXS is rare, seek the Women's size)
* Ring Size: 4.5 (US), I (UK), 48 (FRA), 15.5 (GER), 9 (SUI), 8 (JAP)

Here are some videos to show off range of motion and the firmness/flexibility of the breasts. I am of the opinion that the WM165K's breasts are rather firm with a resistance similar to a rubber ball. I have said tennis ball in the past but kickball may be more apt comparison. Others content that the breasts are as soft as water balloons but at least for the full figure model the video evidence says otherwise. Tootsie in particular contends that both his WM165K early mold and the YL150 are of water balloon-type consistency. For the full back-and-forth between us, see this thread.

Bouncing
In this video I have tried to emulate the same angle and motion that Tootsie had captured with his video of the new YL150, which is the main competitor to the WM165K. I agree that the WM165K's breasts are not as firm looking as the YL150, but provide for better bounce. I had to put Brie's legs down about halfway through to better show the range of motion.

Poking and Groping
In this video I poke her breasts then push and tug on them to show range of motion. While they look really soft, I am actually squeezing rather hard in attempt to show just how much they can be squeezed, not how easy or difficult it is (see next video for that). Note toward end where I push breast far up on chest and it "bends back over itself", for lack of a better description. The upper portion of the breasts near collarbone are rather stuck in place against the skeleton and don't move around as freely as a real woman's.

The "Charmin Test"
It took me some time to think of a test of softness that didn't comprise some measure of subjectivity, and eventually remembered the old Charmin commercials touting their softness. Its about as good as one can get without investing in some scientific equipment to test pressure resistance. For this video I took two brand new rolls of Charmin Ultra Strength and squeezed one of Brie's breasts between them. A real women's breasts, or those with water balloon consistency would give way fairly easily; the WM165K's do not, easily deforming both the paper roll and the cardboard inner tube. I press harder in the second half than the first half of the video. By the end the cardboard inner tube is nearly flattened out, which gives an idea of how resistant to squeezing they actually are.

I would be very interested if someone with a WM165K early model or the YL150 can replicate these measurements or videos for comparison.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM165K Full Figure Measurements / Videos

Post by Gundam »

First, let me say it is nice to see your Brie looking so well.

Sir, this is very very useful and I thank you very much for this post.

"I would be very interested if someone with a WM165K early model or the YL150 can replicate these measurements or videos for comparison"

Agreed! Would be great to see a side by side as well.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I forgot to breathe while watching these! :) (Private joke for Junkguy).

Brilliant, obviously. Thank you for the thought and effort which went into these - they are self-evident and VERY much appreciated.

I agree: A YL 150 video that replicates this would be very, very welcome. Ultimately, we need videos and photos that show them side by side.

It's truly nice to see the WM K-Cup getting renewed attention! Well done.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Thanks, Junkguy for sharing this. You have extensively documented her measurements.
My Rachel is the standard WM165 K-cup. I have only a few measurements for comparison:

Bust: Because of the size and droop of her boobs, this really depends how how you take the measurement. If I keep the tape at the back of her chest at the height where her boobs originate, the tape must go down to reach around the fullest part of her bust. Doing this while she is seated, I get the advertised 110cm. If I put the tape straight around her at the fullest part of her bust, the tape essentially measures around her waist, so the measurement is less. I'll just call them big: two hands full.

Underboob: 55cm
Waist: 33cm
Boob Circumference: 48cm
Nipple to Nipple: 26cm
Nipple Circumference: 4cm

I'm not sure how precise I was, but I would say they are within 1cm.

As to the boob "softness," a tennis ball is very firm and difficult to compress and her boobs are nothing like that. They are certainly not as squishy as a water balloon, either. Although, the firmness of a water balloon depends on how much it is filled. They are quite substantial and firm, though. The jiggle and give from "groping" demonstrated in your videos is essentially exactly what I experience with my doll.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Commendable contribution and i thank you for time and effort you've put in to this. Must of been tricky getting some of those measurements without poking your eyes out. :lol:

Shes a beauty, especially once those boobies get a rockin,

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

subcom117 wrote:If I keep the tape at the back of her chest at the height where her boobs originate, the tape must go down to reach around the fullest part of her bust. Doing this while she is seated, I get the advertised 110cm.
This is exactly what I discovered. There just isn't any way to get to 110 cm bust without one of the following.
1. Measuring diagonally as you did. Measurements are supposed to be taken parallel to ground, standing.
2. Adding a corset or use of hands for unnatural lift. Note that bra does not achieve same effect. I tried a measurement with bra on and found it to be practically no different; it compresses front but adds to sides.
3. Taking measurement while she's bending over, which should actually give more than 110cm due to hang.

I suspect factory did #1 as well, but its a bogus measurement. Exaggeration is not needed either - anything over 100cm or rated at K-cup (or J, or JJ) should sufficiently scream out 'huge' to anyone interested.

Thank you all for thumbs up on this review/measurements. I tried to think of every conceivable measurement that someone would need, although it occurred to me today that central earlobe (piercing location) to top of shoulder could be helpful for determining the largest earrings she could sport. (For the WM165K/WM74 combo it's 13cm / 5.1".) Chances are one of us will think of yet another measurement we should add. Maybe its overkill, but I'd still like to see this full list of measurements become the gold standard others should follow for comprehensive reviews. Once you've got a measurement tape out it doesn't take much longer to do all of these. I'd also like to see replications of the videos for dolls where breast size is large enough that bounce or softness is a question (more so for hollow breast models than solids)

// proceeds to check CF's oxygen level //

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Thanks, JunkGuy for verifying my attempted measurements. I thought I was crazy trying to figure out how to measure her bust size. :?
JunkGuy wrote: Measurements are supposed to be taken parallel to ground, standing.
Now, this is what I have read, but I think it pre-supposes a real woman whose breasts are skin and adipose tissue that will bunch up when lifted up on her chest, from which you can then measure around. (Also, I have read you should measure a woman wearing a well-fitting bra, which is a Catch-22 if you are trying to measure her to fit a bra.) :cry:

The difference is that our K-cup dolls are molded. My Rachel’s boobs don’t bunch up on her chest when you push them up like a real woman (I wish they did). :wink: They fold up from the point they connect to her chest. This is hard to describe in words, but I think, from your other postings, JunkGuy, you know what I mean. Therefore, trying to measure our gals just doesn’t follow the usual rules of measuring real women.
JunkGuy wrote:Exaggeration is not needed either - anything over 100cm or rated at K-cup (or J, or JJ) should sufficiently scream out 'huge' to anyone interested.
I would agree, suffice it to say her boobs are big. I am 5’10” with at least medium sized hands and it takes my two hands around one boob with at least an inch remaining between my fingers. This is a wonderful thing. :D

Today I gave Rachel the Nivea treatment. Smearing her with cream is always a pleasant experience, even if she doesn’t need it. 8) If I have time this weekend, I will make a video of her jiggling, similar to yours for comparison. (Perhaps you can PM me as to how to post to Vimeo, as I’ve never done it.) As I posted earlier, I think it will only confirm the “jiggle” and give from “groping” will be exactly as shown in your video.

Take care.
JunkGuy wrote:// proceeds to check CF's oxygen level //

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

As promised, I have created a comparison video of my Rachel bouncing and jiggling. So as not to hijack your thread, I have started a thread for Rachel's videos here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=80665
Thanks for sharing Brie and your inspiration to acquire my dream gal.

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

JunkGuy wrote:Chances are one of us will think of yet another measurement we should add.
You rang?

One of the more important measurements is distance from vaginal entry to mouth, in a straight line, not accounting for curves in her body

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

JunkGuy, thanks for this very informative post , it looks like you covered a lot and put a lot of time and effort into it ! although some looked more like fun ! :D :wink: I think that these breast give the most realistic bounce the only thing mising would be the flattening out of real breast when bounced, but doing that in a breast formula would at the same time leave the breast without holding form of the breast look without a bra , something some people who have asked for it don't realize.
again , job well done on the post ! :glou:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

WiRay wrote:One of the more important measurements is distance from vaginal entry to mouth, in a straight line, not accounting for curves in her body
I measured this at 66cm / 26.0" from the forward edge of the labia minora (where it joins from either side) to the center of the lips with her head/neck as straight as possible. However this does involve perhaps a centimeter of curve along the mons pubis that you may not wish to count. Avoiding this curve requires something between her legs to be able to measure a point several centimeters in front of her pussy and I don't think the measurements we take should be based on requiring extra material or imaginary points (none of the others do.) But once curled over the mons pubis my tailors tape was straight to the lips.

Note other heads might place lips up to a centimeter above or below the WM74's. Also be aware that bending the head forward can drastically shorten this distance (and bending backward can lengthen it). I originally measured it 61cm / 24.0"inches with her head on a pillow. With her head fully tilted forward it may get down as far as 55 or 56 cm, but its difficult to measure this because the gooseneck wants to recede back to at least 58cm and I'd need three hands to be exact. All told there's several centimeters/inches of variation available depending on head angle.

I am curious why you feel this is such an important measurement though. Other than some odd bondage toys I'm not sure why an exact measurement for this difference would be needed. (Practical applications I can think of don't require anything better than a general ballpark.)

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Also should point out a difference evident in subcom117's video he made of his 165K.

His Rachel is the earlier mold and has the very noticeable folds of skin under the breasts.
Older mold with very evident folds of skin under breasts.
Older mold with very evident folds of skin under breasts.
breastfold1.png (125.44 KiB) Viewed 7924 times
Brie is the later mold and while I said the ribcage on this model was smooth, I should have prefaced this as visually smooth instead. The later mold has one fold, or more accurately 'ridge', of raised skin under her breasts that is difficult to see (and even moreso to photograph or video.) It is easily felt though. I've highlighted about where it is on the full figure model in the image below. It's basically invisible on the near side but you can more easily see a slight lump on the far side indicated by the arrows.
Later mold with practically invisible single ridge under breasts.
Later mold with practically invisible single ridge under breasts.
breastfold2.gif (130.7 KiB) Viewed 7924 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

At another member's request, I've measured my WM 165K Full Figure (with largest areola and nipple options) at 3500cc volume per breast. This is more volume than some competitor models that might look larger, but the WM165K's sag quite a bit and when turned over onto stomach or doggystyle to perform the displacement test, the breast will hang further down and displace more water.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

nice post great infomation
Image Image

sigmeister
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sigmeister »

Great information and your Brie is always a beautiful looking lady.

Was interesting looking at the videos - my Anna is the earlier version and her breasts seemingly have a lot more bounce that continues after I rock her which I find very sensual - there are always trade offs . . . . ..

INFORMATIONS