www.wmdolls.com

say hello to Debbie

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: say hello to Debbie

Post by Boobman »

Debbie is very pretty & sexy. Nice realism in the photos, good job.

BubaLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BubaLover »

Hello Debbie you are very beatiful and realistic.

Enjoy your honeymoon with ric. :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Very nice shots of Debbie! Just went through the thread, beautiful body and I love the selection of outfits and poses!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

ric1853 wrote:Samara78 I can't think you enough her eyebrows look great you did a excellent job the texture makes them look very realistic, would it be possible to do that with a landing stip? I do have to say she has a passion for her work and I highly recommend her for any repairs big or small.
Lancealot she can be pretty naughty but before I post the rest of those pics I'm going to post a couple of her new eyebrows I think they look great after that we will get back to Debbie getting naughty lol and thank you deerman she did a great job.
Thank again
Ric
she looks great! are those hand punched brows or?

INFORMATIONS