www.wmdolls.com

Sunny, WM 140 Review (Pic heavy)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sunny, WM 140 Review (Pic heavy)

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Sunny arrived Feb 1st at around 2:30pm. Was a exciting day and was keeping an eye on the delivery status very closely, always exciting getting something in the post you've been waiting for anxiously. Having owned a Doll back in 2010, she was starting to degrade a little... and her heavy weight was a issue so I didn't bring her out as much as I would have liked to.

I've been on and off on the DF but never really kept up to date, but recently this year I took a browse through the forums to see what new technology and dolls are available in the market. I never heard of TPE when i was buying my first doll and i researched and found that they are cheaper then most silicone dolls and softer too, so i took the dive and here i am now with the review :).

What I was looking for was a slightly smaller doll but ultimately wanted the weight to not be too heavy. As moving/posing and play will be easier. I got a WM Doll because of the price and looking through various galleries i was attracted to the body and faces available.

I got my Doll through The Doll House vendor which made things very easy, I didn't have to deal with customs or pay any hefty fees compared to when I bought my first Doll imported from the US. Phil who owns the site was very helpful with everything and all my questions, so big props to him for making it possible and also for being a really nice guy.

I bought my Doll around 2am in the morning of the 5th of January, pretty late but I couldn't decide if I wanted a 140,145 or 156 doll so it was a hard decision which kept me up!!! but i think i made the right choice in the end. She arrived at the 1st of Feb so just a little over 3 weeks which was pretty quick considering it came from China first. (My first doll in comparison took almost 6 months to arrive!! so this felt not much wait time at all).

Packaging and unboxing:
The box wasn't too big it measured 135cmx43cmx28cm. What I was surprised was the weight when the doll was first in it. Felt like a ton of bricks especially getting it up the stairs! Foam padding surrounded the dolls body and was covered by a nice soft pink blanket :). The head was wrapped in a lot of foam and i didnt see any damage to the doll at all which is great. As promised as well during the promotion the doll came with 3 free wigs as well.
Unboxing: Box in good shape no signs of rough handling.
Unboxing: Box in good shape no signs of rough handling.
20170201_152326.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 11077 times
Unboxing: Goodies ontop of doll (cant wait to open!)
Unboxing: Goodies ontop of doll (cant wait to open!)
20170201_152421.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 11077 times
Doll wrapped in nice big blanket ^^
Doll wrapped in nice big blanket ^^
20170201_153034.jpg (948.45 KiB) Viewed 11077 times
Wigs: 3 free wigs with purchase (will be fun taking pictures ^^)
Wigs: 3 free wigs with purchase (will be fun taking pictures ^^)
20170201_152610.jpg (853.46 KiB) Viewed 11077 times
Head: Nice makeup and eyelashes have no damage. Has Oral function.
Head: Nice makeup and eyelashes have no damage. Has Oral function.
20170201_152914.jpg (693.1 KiB) Viewed 11077 times
Other goodies that came with the doll was a pink coloured xs baby doll dress, douche cleaner, small tub of stain remover, gloves, comb and the insert.
Bag of Goodies: Gloves, cleaner, tub of stain remover, comb and baby doll dress (not pictured)
Bag of Goodies: Gloves, cleaner, tub of stain remover, comb and baby doll dress (not pictured)
20170201_193358.jpg (993.35 KiB) Viewed 11077 times
Insert: Textured inside and a little tricky to put inside the doll. Insert isnt as soft as the doll and is different coloured compared to the doll.
Insert: Textured inside and a little tricky to put inside the doll. Insert isnt as soft as the doll and is different coloured compared to the doll.
20170201_165151.jpg (971.73 KiB) Viewed 11077 times
Height and Weight:
Pretty much spot on around 140-142cm including the head so she is a little short, but nice petite. She weighs approx, 60 lbs/27kg about 5kg less than my previous doll which is a plus.

Joints
Joints are pretty stiff so it was pretty hard to pose her at the start, but i'm sure it will loosen up given time just like my first doll. If there was any real negative i have to give to this doll it would be the fingers. The wire design is pretty bad, I haven't done any extreme movements with them but they're already loose and floppy.. I have read and researched a little that you could put them back into place, but they're so fragile i rather not risk damage. Also when i first got the doll one of the pinky fingers has a wire very close to the surface and caused a little poke. Nothing major but just have to be careful during play. Im surprised the big toe also has a wire, and so far its holding up fine, pretty cute actually you can curl it up :P.
Hands: Weakest part of the doll, quite fragile and have loosen or detached from joint. Cover with mittens or gloves is recommended.
Hands: Weakest part of the doll, quite fragile and have loosen or detached from joint. Cover with mittens or gloves is recommended.
20170201_153850.jpg (665.73 KiB) Viewed 11077 times
Toes: Cute and function as needed. Foot can rotate and has wire on toe for posing.
Toes: Cute and function as needed. Foot can rotate and has wire on toe for posing.
20170201_153923.jpg (670.08 KiB) Viewed 11077 times
Looks and Feel
Major plus she looks really pretty, when I first saw her body I thought she might have been a little too small but she feels so soft and smooth. Especially her face, her face is super soft and probably softest part of whole doll, her breasts are also soft and jiggle a little, not quite as jiggly as the video on the site but still very nice especially when warmed. Comparing to my silicone doll shes lightyears softer, which is great when cuddling.
Breasts: Soft to the touch and jiggle when warmed.
Breasts: Soft to the touch and jiggle when warmed.
20170201_153830.jpg (640.05 KiB) Viewed 11077 times

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sunny, WM 140 Review (Pic heavy,more to come!)

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Body: Pretty large breasts for her body size, looks great and i love how soft her tummy is.
Body: Pretty large breasts for her body size, looks great and i love how soft her tummy is.
20170201_165133.jpg (775.98 KiB) Viewed 11060 times
Body looks great no signs of damage and i love the skin tone. Not very curvy but nice and petite, Seams not too noticeable, Details for the most part look great.

Putting the wig on and sitting her up she looks very cute and lifelike. The head is #56 on the WM site for those interested.
Doll sitting profile view
Doll sitting profile view
20170201_160231.jpg (736.04 KiB) Viewed 11060 times
Doll face: Closeup (head #56)
Doll face: Closeup (head #56)
20170201_160218.jpg (833.37 KiB) Viewed 11060 times
Cleaning:
I went for the insert design because from previous experience having a insert is much easier to clean and if the insert tears or rips you can easily get a replacement. When I first got the doll there wasnt too much of a smell from her but I gave her a light oil bath to wash away any debris from manufacture. So far cleaning her is easy, her lighter weight makes her easier to move around, only tough thing is taking the insert out to avoid any leakage as the suction holds the insert in pretty well so can be a little tricky to take out. After that though a nice wipe down to any "dirty" spots and necessary powdering is done afterwards.

Play:
The doll really comes to life when heated and when under your sheets she can stay warm for several hours :)
Dressing her is a little tough since shes so petite xs clothing can be hard to find, also the stiff joints can make it a little hard to put some clothing on and need to angle or leverage your way.

For sexual experience she feels very good so far, the insert is delightfully textured and feels great, better than i expected as i was planning to buy a tomax insert. There was abit of a learning curve since i've only had her a week a didn't try many positions yet but because she is so soft and down there, some positions I couldnt do with my old doll are now possible with this doll. I have not tried anal on the doll but the cavity seems to go down pretty deep into the doll and is also textured and seems very tight. I dont think I would do oral on the doll since I rather not ruin her makeup or cause risk of tear to the lips.
Private parts
Private parts
20170201_154132.jpg (564.79 KiB) Viewed 11060 times
Comparison:
My old doll is a lovable doll which I purchased back in 2010. She was great back then but now comparing to other dolls in the market she probably is a little outdated but still looks great. She has some damage though to her hip and arm (which is why they're covered) and joints have become very loose so she is a little on the floppy side. She is roughy 158cm tall and weighs about 32kg.
Comparison with old doll size
Comparison with old doll size
20170201_215103.jpg (926.27 KiB) Viewed 11060 times
Summary:
Im very satisfied with my doll, the TPE feels fantastic and dealing through TheDollHouse was a pleasure. The main negatives were the finger wire design but other than that her softness and cuteness made up for it. Pricing wise it was a great deal as my silicone doll cost almost 3 times as much. Sunny is very happy to have come home :)
Doll with included baby doll dress
Doll with included baby doll dress
20170201_212443.jpg (721.67 KiB) Viewed 11060 times

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

thankyou for the review its good to know her face is softer than the body which makes her even more kissable. that face is so easy to fall in love with. i purchased the same face with the tongue upgrade and currently waiting for her to arrive.

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

is it safe to kiss the doll? and does the tpe leave any bad aftertaste?

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Hi there Pip! You've got a real beauty there. I wouldn't want to screw up that makeup either.

That cream is stain remover. I hope you never have to use it but if you do, make sure your wearing some latex gloves.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Great review...I am copying into the makers review section. :thumbs_up:

ANung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

RabidBird wrote:is it safe to kiss the doll? and does the tpe leave any bad aftertaste?
She doesnt smell or anything that bad, I gave her a nice wash when i first got her and so far shes been great.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

RabidBird wrote:thankyou for the review its good to know her face is softer than the body which makes her even more kissable. that face is so easy to fall in love with. i purchased the same face with the tongue upgrade and currently waiting for her to arrive.
Thats great . cant wait to see her soon ^^

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Urdor Izajar wrote:Hi there Pip! You've got a real beauty there. I wouldn't want to screw up that makeup either.

That cream is stain remover. I hope you never have to use it but if you do, make sure your wearing some latex gloves.
Oh thats good to know, thanks and yea i hope i wont have to use it either!

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sunny, WM 140 Review (Pic heavy)

Post by Jake_762x51 »

- Does the doll give you "presence" as in you feel like there is someone sitting/standing here and not just an empty object ?

- Does it feel weird at first because it feels like touching a real person when you actually touch the doll ?

- Do you think because of the 140CM height the doll doesn't appear as life like as it could, how much more do you think would a 160CM doll feel life-like in comparison ?

- What skin tone did you choose ? Is that natural or light tan ?

mykim

Post by mykim »

Jake_762x51 wrote:- Does the doll give you "presence" as in you feel like there is someone sitting/standing here and not just an empty object ?

- Does it feel weird at first because it feels like touching a real person when you actually touch the doll ?

- Do you think because of the 140CM height the doll doesn't appear as life like as it could, how much more do you think would a 160CM doll feel life-like in comparison ?

i briefly owned a wm 152cm and it definitely gives you a feeling of presence. I'm 5'9 so the 152cm did not seem that short to me. She was heavy as $%# though and was a pain in the ass to handle. still kind of miss her and i hope to own a lighter doll sometime soon.
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Skynet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Skynet »

That body and face and complexion is an amazing choice! Enjoy :glou:
synthetic love/pleasure victim/electric shock/stimulation/activated/master minded/lose control/commit a crime

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Jake_762x51 wrote:- Does the doll give you "presence" as in you feel like there is someone sitting/standing here and not just an empty object ?

1. Yes she has a presence, One of the biggest things for me is the eyes and love how she looks.
2. I've owned a doll before but the difference this time is shes alot softer and when shes powdered she feels amazing.
3. The height isnt a big issue as shes mostly laying down anyways for me (didnt get standing option) so the height doesnt bothered me. My other doll is 160cm and while there is a difference the major plus is the smaller doll is much easier and lighter to move around.
4. I chose the than skin tone :)

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:

1. Yes she has a presence, One of the biggest things for me is the eyes and love how she looks.
2. I've owned a doll before but the difference this time is shes alot softer and when shes powdered she feels amazing.
3. The height isnt a big issue as shes mostly laying down anyways for me (didnt get standing option) so the height doesnt bothered me. My other doll is 160cm and while there is a difference the major plus is the smaller doll is much easier and lighter to move around.
4. I chose the than skin tone :)
What are the biggest differences of your 140cm and 160cm doll ?
Are there things you can do with each one but not the other ?

Could you make a detailed comparison of them both ?

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Jake_762x51 wrote: What are the biggest differences of your 140cm and 160cm doll ?
Are there things you can do with each one but not the other ?

Could you make a detailed comparison of them both ?
The biggest difference I would say is the weight. Smaller one is about 5kg lighter and that makes a difference.
Size is second biggest difference not so much the height but the scale, like when you're cuddling your doll the bigger one feels like theres more to "hug" if that makes sense.

At the moment the smaller one has still joints still so will loosen up over time,so some positions are harder to do. This probably more due to the material but the bigger doll is alot firmer, so some sexual positions for example are too tight. Like when doing the missionary position on the smaller doll you can still enter ,even if she has her legs closed because shes so soft whereas on the bigger doll its impossible as the entry is too tight.

I put a picture of them side by side again, you can see even though the bigger one on the right is 20cm taller you cant really tell if they're laying down. But the scale of them you can see comparisons(bigger hips/thicker thighs etc.)
20170214_200037.jpg
20170214_200037.jpg (6.5 MiB) Viewed 5849 times

INFORMATIONS