www.wmdolls.com

WM165K Brie in "Love for Sale"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mark81
Ex-Member

Re: WM165K Brie in "Love for Sale"

Post by mark81 »

facepalm_picard.jpg
facepalm_picard.jpg (18.81 KiB) Viewed 1815 times
Oh God, what are you writing both....

I thought it's just a play (set, scene, performance, thematic photoshoot) with doll as a model playing a role. And now I see how weird everything is going on here.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Un-be f'n believable

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

It is a play. And it is a model playing a role. Not a prostitute though. And my photography is not something I'd throw several thousand dollars into for a single photoshoot. You made it weird suggesting otherwise.

If you don't like it, keep it to yourself or provide more constructive criticism. I can handle that - hell, I want people to point out flaws so I know what to do better next time. But don't make snarky comments or tasteless jokes that can be misconstrued and then be embarrassed because someone objects to it. No one feels sympathy for the heckler who in turn gets heckled.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I'm looking for the return of Bunny Brie at Eastertime!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

JunkGuy wrote:I didn't want to use fake money because fake money is meant to look fake. I wanted it to look real, even if it wasn't all that much in value. I could have easily used mid-level bills like 5s, 10s, and 20s if I wanted, but it wouldn't have changed anything - the complaint it wasn't 50s and 100s would still stand. And if I really wanted to I could have - I have access to that kind of cash. But I would feel very self-conscience about carrying around that much for the rest of the day.

If the money was in my pocket, how would she know how much it was anyway? And even if it was bulging out of my pockets, she couldn't tell so without looking at me. And a stack of ones looks just like a stack of hundos from a distance. In any case, how much you appear to have vs how much you actually have has practically no bearing on whether a woman looks or not.

And to be honest, the cost of her plus the money I've spent on her divided by the hours I've spent with her (the vast majority of it sleeping) would come out closer to about $3 or $4 per hour now.. and will continue to drop the longer I own her. Hell, she'd dropped below $200/hour by the next morning after her arrival.

She is most certainly not a prostitute though. And while she's not cheap either she doesn't ask for much (pun intended :razz:)

In truth, dreamtime Brie (when she has a voice, opinions, emotions, etc.) likes that I'm financially stable and don't have to mind a budget. I'm not rich per se, but I consider myself sufficiently well off to buy myself (or her) most anything I'd want. Not expensive stuff like cars and diamonds, but normal, routine purchases (meals, clothes, trinkets, games, etc.) Upper middle-class if you prefer that term. So Brie isn't 'after' my money, but she is happy that its not a concern for us. (Me having a nice house, a nice car, financial and professional stability is actually a little bit of a turn on to her, as it is for most reasonable women.)
No matter the type of bills used it was fantastic imagery. I really enjoyed it makes me want to plan a whole bunch of theme albums.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

GREAT Job! I not only love the photos but that you took the time to list clothing and jewelry, etc. not unlike many magazine photo shoots. That was cool and is a super suggestion for others to follow.

Brie looks delightful and one can tell a lot of planning and effort went into this session.

I too enjoy shooting my girls using props. Even though it can be a lot of work it's something I find so much fun and we often lose track of time.

Always great to find other thrift store fans. Much of our clothing, jewelry and other items are from them.

Kudos!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CF wrote:I'm looking for the return of Bunny Brie at Eastertime!
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't plan for Brie the Bunny to reappear for Easter. If I do it we wouldn't see much new - maybe her hiding some eggs or something. Possibly Easter 2018 though. By then more time will have past and I might come up with more new ideas for an outfit and theme I've already done.

I'm much more interested in doing something new for the spring shoot, and really like the idea I've got. I'm not going to spill the beans but will say the plan involves a combination of two common springtime themes.

Hollywu wrote:Always great to find other thrift store fans. Much of our clothing, jewelry and other items are from them.
Outerwear and jewelry in any case. I could never buy undergarments or sleepwear there though - for that I have to stick to the greater anonymity of Amazon. I feel a little self-conscious shopping for women's clothes when I go though so I've only ever bought just one or two things every trip instead of a "bag of variety" that some folks talk about. Shoes are a little tough because of the small US 5 size but I did find the black boots from Winter Daybreak at a thrift store (albeit they are a bit large at size 6.) Great places to find jewelry though. I rather wish I had something other than the pearl bracelet for this shoot because I'd used it before so next time I go I'm going to focus on wristwear and necklaces as it would have looked cheesy to be buying that stuff leading up to Valentine's Day.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Real Doll Addict has posted a review of Brie, our first exposure outside of TDF. Mostly just a recap of the introduction/experience post with some of the first night photos, and recaps of the Winter Daybreak and Love for Sale photoshoots. Nothing you longtime fans haven't seen before but maybe something there for the newbies. I thought the site admin was going to use a greater variety of photos - more candids or some photos from the first three shoots - but maybe he's saving them for another post someday. Other than granting my permission for use, I didn't have any input beyond what was originally written when these were first made.

Also, five months together today! For our 'anniversary' I've purchased a new wig, because her old one is becoming increasingly hard to maintain. Its pretty much an exact match to the style and length Brie has now, but is quite a bit lighter in color: much more to the platinum side of blonde. I can't seem to find any that are both the right style and color. So if anybody has any tips or links to threads regarding safe, non-toxic, non-damaging, color alteration to synthetic wigs, I could use the help in tuning it to a little more golden blonde color (halfway between golden and platinum is the goal.)

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Congratulations on five months! I'm sure its been an adventure, you've shared a lot of it with us.

Coincidentally, I was browsing wigs.com earlier today. I noticed that many of the wig style selections also came with multiple color selections for that style. There are lots of YouTube videos on dyeing synthetic wigs, such as :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7c5yd5wN3U
JunkGuy wrote:Also, five months together today! For our 'anniversary' I've purchased a new wig, because her old one is becoming increasingly hard to maintain. Its pretty much an exact match to the style and length Brie has now, but is quite a bit lighter in color: much more to the platinum side of blonde. I can't seem to find any that are both the right style and color.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

subcom117 wrote:Coincidentally, I was browsing wigs.com earlier today. I noticed that many of the wig style selections also came with multiple color selections for that style. There are lots of YouTube videos on dyeing synthetic wigs, such as :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7c5yd5wN3U
Thanks for assists.

Unfortunately wigs.com is user-unfriendly. Don't have time to look through 150+ pages of potential matches. Needs sorting by color, or more fine tuning of what constitutes 'long': a 14" wig (between shoulder and chest/mid-back) is what I consider medium, not long. (Brie's wigs are both 22")

That video at least pointed me in the right direction. I started researching the alcohol ink but its highly toxic to taste and not so safe for inhalation either. I sleep with Brie so I don't want that stuff making me sick when I put my nose into her hair. But I did find a water-based ink at Michaels made by same US-based company but doesn't carry any health and warning labels. I figured if they are required to label all their other inks but not this one it means its perfectly safe - you could probably swallow it raw and still not get sick. I bought a two color set with one being Sunshine Yellow and will see how it does on a test strand first before committing the whole wig. I'm trying a strand in inside middle of the back that can easily be cut out with no visual loss if it doesn't pan out. I plan to take before and after photos if I go through with it. Biggest worry is whether it'll stick at all to synthetic fibers and whether it'll just come right out on onto her pillow case first night (or worse, discolor her skin)

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Just call me Jay...

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

If I wasn't a married man...

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Xephyr wrote:If I wasn't a married man...
:)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

So the water based ink didn't stick at all to the synthetic fibers. I didn't even have to wash it out. The water looked like a dark lemonade and yet when I pulled the wig out of the bag it was exactly the same nearly white color it was when it went in. Direct spray rather than a soaking bath colored it, but it was so slick to be worthless and washed right off with water.

I've gone back to get the alcohol ink and will try it this weekend.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Alcohol inks did the trick. Actually went a bit too far with half the bottle and turned out too golden when it needed to be a bit more straw-colored.

Might get another wig and use less ink and a 70% alcohol base instead of water to produce a lighter color for photos, and use this one for fun times. One of the videos linked from your original suggested using alcohol instead of water, which sounds like a good idea for producing lighter colors, of if you were going to spray it on instead of submerging it. I did pretty much what the original video suggested, except I vigorously agitated my water/ink mix with a stirrer before dunking the wig, and rather than shaking it by hand I put the bags into a plastic tub and set everything on top of my washing machine and ran it through a long spin cycle to ensure a more thorough mix over a good 20-30 minute timescale. If someone wants the exact step-by-step they can PM me.

A darker color than I had hoped for, but the method was flawless and well worth repeating. The wig is still soft and didn't go rough like bleached human hair or anything like that.
Before. Old on left, new on right.
Before. Old on left, new on right.
before.jpg (146.67 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
After. Old on left, new on right.
After. Old on left, new on right.
after.jpg (114.3 KiB) Viewed 1540 times

INFORMATIONS