www.wmdolls.com

WM165K Brie in "Love for Sale"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM165K Brie in "Love for Sale"

Post by JunkGuy »

Brie wants to wish all of you a very happy Valentine's Day! She has some advice for you lovesick guys to make tonight a success.

"Treat your sweetie like a queen. Tonight she should sit on a throne and be lavished with fine gifts. It helps if you've been saving up for the last few weeks and you're now sitting on a pile of cash, figuratively."
05_02.jpg
05_02.jpg (249.92 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

"Don't forget the chocolates. Definitely go for the heart-shaped box."
05_07.jpg
05_07.jpg (269.96 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

"If you did it right, you should get a big kiss."
05_08.jpg
05_08.jpg (191.71 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

"Now surprise her with a bouquet of roses."
05_12.jpg
05_12.jpg (241.04 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

"Her love for you should be in bloom now."
05_17.jpg
05_17.jpg (195.92 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

"And she might give you 'that look'."
05_26.jpg
05_26.jpg (203.73 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

"She might even strip for you."
05_35.jpg
05_35.jpg (221.74 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

"And want you to admire her body."
05_38.jpg
05_38.jpg (259.77 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

"So good luck, boys!"
05_42.jpg
05_42.jpg (266.34 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

"I hope everything goes great and you end up in bed with your sweetie tonight!" Image Image Image
05_43.jpg
05_43.jpg (273.58 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

Our love advisor today is a WM Dolls 165cm K-cup Full Figure doll with head #74 in natural skin tone, with blue eyes, and the large nipples and areola options. Her wig is RLSD's #11 middle part long blond. Brie usually wears glasses. Check my signature line below if you want to see more of her.

Brie's sexy red spaghetti strap dress is an Angelina 1029 seamless starter/mini dress purchased on Amazon. Red seems to be sold out, but it also comes in white, which requires a lot less washes to prevent staining. (The red is very staining and took at least a half dozen washes before it was safe to wear.) Her fishnet stockings are Catty Kelly thigh-highs. The garter and panties are part of a Gardening Spring set with sheer stockings. Her shoes are Andres Machado slingback pumps in European size 35. These were bought during a closeout on Amazon and the link for them no longer works. Her glasses are a silver-framed reading pair bought a local discount store. Long-time fans of Brie may recognize this outfit as the same as my first fully clothed photo of her, sans sweater and pearl necklace, from her introduction thread. Additionally, Brie is sporting her pearl bracelet and a trinket necklace found at local thrift stores. Her silver loop earrings were purchased from Belk during their Black Friday sale on faux jewelry. Her watch is a Casio LQ-139L-7BCF with a white faux leather strap. I additionally used some LAOO SA bra pads to cover her nipples during her seated photos. For this set, Brie returned to her favorite KleanColor Madly Matte #15 Brick Rose lipstick. The teeth inserts used are sometimes one of the pieces of VonRubber's resin set and sometimes one of my own creation.

The full 47 picture gallery can be viewed at The Doll Album. Once again, you can view her striptease step by step flipping through the full set.

No animals were harmed in the photographing of this set, but sixty-seven dollars of cash and coin had to be recovered a few times. If you're disappointed I used small bills, by all means you can crowdsource a funding initiative for me to reshoot it with Benjamins and Grants.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WM165K Brie in "Love for Sale"

Post by CF »

Brie's best photoshoot yet! I love the red dress, and the one of her on the bed, viewed from above, is composed perfectly.

Great work!

P.S. Thanks for mentioning the exact items seen/worn. We need more of that!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

Holy S*** AWESOME photoshoot! Makes me a lil Lonely that mine hasn't arrived yet, but gives me a lot to hope for when she does.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Excellent photo shoot. The poses, photo quality, storytelling as the photos progress... very nice. I envy your creativity. From the tilt of her head and the direction of her eyes, I am amazed at the different expressions she appears to project. When the flowers first appear, she truly looks wide-eyed surprised. Thanks for sharing.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great series, thanks!

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Fantastic! She looks great in that dress.

Once again, thank you very much for sharing.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CF wrote:Thanks for mentioning the exact items seen/worn. We need more of that!
I wish others would, too. Sometimes I see something another doll is wearing and wonder where I can get it. I've even PM'd a few folks to inquire. This is why I do it - in case any of you out there want what Brie's wearing for your girl.

And who wouldn't want that dress!? It's 90% nylon, 10% spandex, so it stretches a mile and still fits snugly. To clarify, Brie's is the small/medium size, and yet it both hugs her hips and still fits over her breasts without problem. And the spaghetti straps are certainly much easier to get on (and take off :wink:) than stuff with sleeves.

subcom117 wrote:When the flowers first appear, she truly looks wide-eyed surprised.
This is a new mouth insert I tried just for this shot. The teeth are from VonRubber's set, and I added a strip of black paper between the teeth and lower lip to give her an open gape. I stuffed a few folded pieces of paper under the teeth insert piece to open her mouth a little wider for the black strip to fit.

As far as the wide eyes, this was consistent for the entire shoot. I used a trick, that I believe I read from VonRubber but could be mistaken about source, to put an extra cotton ball behind her eye (3 instead of 2.) This pushes her eyes a little further out and makes the irises appear larger. Can be a little harder to point in the right direction though - her left eye had a tenancy to want to look upwards every time I tried to position it so I may need to scale back to 2.5.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

JunkGuy wrote:And who wouldn't want that dress!? It's 90% nylon, 10% spandex, so it stretches a mile and still fits snugly. To clarify, Brie's is the small/medium size, and yet it both hugs her hips and still fits over her breasts without problem. And the spaghetti straps are certainly much easier to get on (and take off :wink:) than stuff with sleeves.
I have a similar spandex, red tube dress for Rachel. But, I swear, I've rinsed it in hot water 50 times and it still will leave a tinge of color in the water, so I've been afraid to use it. I guess I could leave her insert wrapped in the dress overnight to see if it will stain.
JunkGuy wrote:This is a new mouth insert I tried just for this shot. The teeth are from VonRubber's set, and I added a strip of black paper between the teeth and lower lip to give her an open gape. I stuffed a few folded pieces of paper under the teeth insert piece to open her mouth a little wider for the black strip to fit.

As far as the wide eyes, this was consistent for the entire shoot. I used a trick, that I believe I read from VonRubber but could be mistaken about source, to put an extra cotton ball behind her eye (3 instead of 2.) This pushes her eyes a little further out and makes the irises appear larger. Can be a little harder to point in the right direction though - her left eye had a tenancy to want to look upwards every time I tried to position it so I may need to scale back to 2.5.
Nice to learn my perception was correct and I wasn't just seeing things. In the photo to which I was referring, Brie was also looking down toward the flowers, so this would also reveal more white of the eye, contributing to the wide eye look. I know from experience that posing this doll is not an easy job. You have gone the extra mile to also "pose" her facial expressions and it was very effective. Job well done! And thanks for sharing how you did this. It is a learning experience for me and likely for others, too.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

HVD to both JG and Brie...me and the gals spent our romantic evening on the phoe to the philipines trying to get our nets back up...but no avail....sorted now though so belated wishes to all!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

subcom117 wrote:I have a similar spandex, red tube dress for Rachel. But, I swear, I've rinsed it in hot water 50 times and it still will leave a tinge of color in the water, so I've been afraid to use it.
Maybe try warm or cold? Hot is supposed to take the stains out easier, but in my experience it only opens the threads a bit and the stains don't come out until the water cools down a bit. Agitation in the water helps - I use a bent up clothes hanger. Also fabric softener or a little bit of liquid detergent can help flush them out.

Time may also help. This red dress got her on the thigh and shoulder last time I put it on her (sometime before Christmas) but not for this shoot. I fully expected to have to detainer her when we were done and was pleased to find out I didn't.

subcom117 wrote:I know from experience that posing this doll is not an easy job. You have gone the extra mile to also "pose" her facial expressions and it was very effective. Job well done!
It takes a lot of time. I spent more time photographing this shoot (5 hours) than the Halloween shoot (3-3.5 hours). I spent about 2.5 hours with her seated, broke for dinner, then came back for another hour and a half hour session with her standing/sitting on the armrest (in which I spent at least 25 minutes or so just getting her balanced) and then about an hour for the bed shot, which wasn't hard but time consuming to set up with all the cash and rose petals and difficult shooting angle.

Generally I've taken some notes in the week or so leading up to a shoot on what kind of poses I'd like to do. It's not all spur of the moment, though some of it is. For example I knew I wanted shots of her holding the chocolates at her side, the big Hershey's Kiss close to her face with the "Be My Valentine" strip showing, the surprise of roses, a rose against her cheek, a rose between her teeth with her reclined and her leg kicked up, and laying of bed of rose petals. I wanted the rose between teeth shot to use VonRubber's two row teeth insert, but the mouth was too open to hold the rose so I had to use a single row and hold it between her lip. The one shot I planned and didn't do was standing, holding a rose upside down with the petals against her ass, but I couldn't get her to hold the rose. The dolls hands can't fold up enough to hold small things like straws, which is why Brie is holding it against her body in the photos were I got her to "hold" it. With some effort I finally got it to lay across her breasts for the final standing shot and this replaced the rose-to-ass shot.

I don't generally plan out head position, eye direction, glasses position on her nose, or teeth so much beforehand though. For these I might take several photos of different combinations and save the one I like best. The final set was 47 photos but I took 226 photos worth examining (and maybe 10-15 more that were very blurry, poorly focused, or off angle.) Only the rose-in-mouth shot was planned to look the way it did with her head slightly tilted down, eyes up, and glasses low on her nose.

The idea to add money to the shot came quite late, just the day before the shoot. This required something over the chair to keep the money from spilling out the sides. I had to make a trip to the bank to acquire enough ones. For the record, there were 34 ones, 5 fives, 2 silver dollars, 6 half dollars, and 12 quarters used. If I'd thought of it earlier I would have had more - the amount in the seat is fine but she could have used some more at her feet.

I'm also not afraid to invest in my shoots. I like props - basket full of kisses for Halloween, ribbon for Christmas, and the chocolates and roses this time. I also purchased a tripod right after Christmas which gives a lot of these images a consistent angle (same in Winter Daybreak which was the first shoot in which I used it.) I am strongly considering upgrading my camera for better shots though. I've been primarily using my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone, which has a high resolution at 16MP, but doesn't have things like image stabilization, optical zoom, and is quite blurry, making effective resolution much less than 16MP. Images only really look nice when scaled down to 1 to 2 MP or so, especially if I'm cropping part of the original. My older camera has better options, but is running up toward 15 years old now, is only 5 MP and doesn't do well at all without the flash, so its generally not as good as a 2015 phone. I'd love to get more definition out of her eyelashes and hair with a more modern camera. (And better family photos as well with my little nephew at 14 months now.)
Full resolution with my phone's camera. Blurry!
Full resolution with my phone's camera. Blurry!
full_resolution.jpg (95.68 KiB) Viewed 4362 times

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello JunkGuy,

Sorry for being late to the party. But better late than never. :wink:

Excellent set of photos indeed. I see you and Brie are becoming a better team with each new set. 5 hours for a session? Yes that's what it takes for me as well. This is only counting the photo shooting. If you add the planning, the preparation work and the post editing it's even more time consuming. When I bought my doll almost one year ago, I wasn't aware of that. But it is so much fun to see one's doll come alive, isn't it?

If one day I met Brie lying on a bed covered with banknotes, I would take her and leave the money! :whistle:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

VonRubber wrote:Excellent set of photos indeed. I see you and Brie are becoming a better team with each new set.
Thanks. As one of my inspirations and most admired doll photographers (especially of Svetlana's eyes and overall presentation) that means a lot.

And thanks to everyone else for kind words also. Having had to rush a lot of the work the last two weeks to finish Winter Daybreak and Love for Sale I didn't stop to notice the quality of my work until you guys said so. I like to think I have great ideas, but maybe not the skills (or tech) to pull it off -- but I'm getting there!

VonRubber wrote:5 hours for a session? Yes that's what it takes for me as well. This is only counting the photo shooting. If you add the planning, the preparation work and the post editing it's even more time consuming.
Oh yes. Washing, drying and combing her wig, touching up her makeup, decking her out in clothing, setting up the photo area, and making sure I have everything I need on hand takes many hours before the first picture is taken. I usually start early morning and don't finish until late afternoon or evening. I stop for meals and maybe some other tasks, but its generally a full day's commitment. And that doesn't count the time I spend before shoot day, shopping for or preparing props.

Some of my early shots before Halloween were more candid, without any real planning, and Winter Daybreak was sort of an early morning rushjob, but to do it right takes a good amount of preparation. It can be tiring. I'm not certain I want to invest a full day on another shoot until the Spring photoshoot I've been thinking about for the last several weeks, but might be inspired for a few photos between now and then. I've been watching the photo contests for something that strikes my fancy (like it did it November.) Sometimes its just the right article of clothing - like the bunny ears and tail for the Halloween shoot or the vest I'll be using for the Spring shoot. I saw them, and immediately knew I had to have them as the centerpiece for a photoshoot. I've actually had to stay away from the thrift stores and off of Amazon for a while for fear I'll see something that gets me excited and have it distract me from the winter or Valentine's Day photo work.

VonRubber wrote:But it is so much fun to see one's doll come alive, isn't it?
Yes it is :D

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

This is not true at all. Brie is a beautiful woman, but she is JunkGuy's woman. She is dedicated to him and not interested in his money. That is the beauty of a doll.
mark81 wrote:
JunkGuy wrote:If you're disappointed I used small bills
Of course we are!) This girl costs at least 200 USD per hour. She wouldn't even have looked at you with 67 in your pocket. So how much time did you spend for this shoot?)
--you can crowdsource
Oh ... just buy fakes (prop-money).

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I didn't want to use fake money because fake money is meant to look fake. I wanted it to look real, even if it wasn't all that much in value. I could have easily used mid-level bills like 5s, 10s, and 20s if I wanted, but it wouldn't have changed anything - the complaint it wasn't 50s and 100s would still stand. And if I really wanted to I could have - I have access to that kind of cash. But I would feel very self-conscience about carrying around that much for the rest of the day.

If the money was in my pocket, how would she know how much it was anyway? And even if it was bulging out of my pockets, she couldn't tell so without looking at me. And a stack of ones looks just like a stack of hundos from a distance. In any case, how much you appear to have vs how much you actually have has practically no bearing on whether a woman looks or not.

And to be honest, the cost of her plus the money I've spent on her divided by the hours I've spent with her (the vast majority of it sleeping) would come out closer to about $3 or $4 per hour now.. and will continue to drop the longer I own her. Hell, she'd dropped below $200/hour by the next morning after her arrival.

She is most certainly not a prostitute though. And while she's not cheap either she doesn't ask for much (pun intended :razz:)

In truth, dreamtime Brie (when she has a voice, opinions, emotions, etc.) likes that I'm financially stable and don't have to mind a budget. I'm not rich per se, but I consider myself sufficiently well off to buy myself (or her) most anything I'd want. Not expensive stuff like cars and diamonds, but normal, routine purchases (meals, clothes, trinkets, games, etc.) Upper middle-class if you prefer that term. So Brie isn't 'after' my money, but she is happy that its not a concern for us. (Me having a nice house, a nice car, financial and professional stability is actually a little bit of a turn on to her, as it is for most reasonable women.)

INFORMATIONS