www.wmdolls.com

looking to buy this doll by this summer 140 cm a cup head 59

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Agent D

Re: looking to buy this doll by this summer 140 cm a cup hea

Post by Agent D »

Greetings Congrats!

The Romantic is totally right. And check out this thread regarding their presence -
First time you saw your doll:

I also remember when I got Nikki I unboxed her in very low light. I took her body out, laid it on the blanket on the floor, attached her head and wig before actually looking at her. I wanted the first view of my lady to be her, not her pieces.

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: looking to buy this doll by this summer 140 cm a cup hea

Post by Jake_762x51 »

strectchy52 wrote:im buying one cause ive been single for sooo long now this next decade might as well have a doll least its better then nothing
Yeah, same. I am 23 years old. Suffer from Schizoid Personality Disorder and Asperger Syndrome and never had a girlfriend and never will have one.
A doll seems like the only chance to end my lack of having someone to hug, sleep with and bond with.

INFORMATIONS