www.wmdolls.com

looking to buy this doll by this summer 140 cm a cup head 59

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

looking to buy this doll by this summer 140 cm a cup head 59

Post by strectchy52 »

has anyone ever bought this doll http://wmdollshop.com/47-ft-140cm-a-cup/ im looking to see what this doll looks like fresh out of the box

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: looking to buy this doll by this summer 140 cm a cup hea

Post by JunkGuy »

The 140D seems to be more popular than the A, but Pip-Doll88 just posted a bunch of unboxing pics.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=81178

You might also find some more to your liking in this really long thread, but I'm not going to go through it to figure out if its got unboxing photos or head 59.

Edit:
Also see https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=78590 and https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77597 for other WM140As that have some naked/unboxing type of photos. Probably several more out there as the 140 is uber-popular. Maybe someones even got one with the head you want if you look around hard enough.

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

I cant wait until i get mine they look so crazy

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Hey Strectchy, this was the first doll I bought as well. The WM140 A cup with #59 head. I also bought the #36 head at the same time. You can see a few more pics here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=78958.

Also, Dolllover84 has the same doll with LOTS AND LOTS of incredible pics.
Start here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=74914

If you were looking for unpacking photos, they are all the same.

Feel free to pm me if there is something particular you want to know.
Attachments
IMG_20160926_174518925_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160926_174518925_HDR.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2823 times
IMG_20161102_191632992.jpg
IMG_20161102_191632992.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2823 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

Wow, i really like the photos

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

wow, those pictures are nice. what is she wearing in you second photo

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

strectchy52 wrote:I cant wait until i get mine they look so crazy
They do. But be read for some trial and error. I tangled the hell out of the stock wig. The new wig totally changed the vibe she gave off. I got lucky though because I've gotten 3 more wigs and none of them seem to match the woman she has become.

May your wait be short and your honeymoon everlasting.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

so what size of clothing fits them

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Size wise with the A-cup usually Girls US10 or M on tops, Girls US6X-8 for bottoms. But much varies on fabric and manufacturer. Asian XS and sometimes S will work. Feet are just about 20cm so usually US2 or 3. Shop resale places for clothing if possible, much cheaper and everything has been washed multiple times already.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

@The Romantic

- Does the doll give you "presence" as in you feel like there is someone sitting/standing here and not just an empty object ?

- Does it feel weird at first because it feels like touching a real person when you actually touch the doll ?

- Do you think because of the 140CM height the doll doesn't appear as life like as it could, how much more do you think would a 160CM doll feel life-like in comparison ?

- Can you cuddle and sleep with the doll and how close does it come with sleeping next to a real person if you can compare it.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

strectchy52,
Another important factor is how tall are you?
As well as where you live, sadly :(
Love,
the BCD Girls

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

Im about 6ft 3 and live in canada southern ontario

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Jake, if these dolls did not have a "presence", there would not be the market demand or community you see here. Obviously, there are MUCH easier and cheaper ways to "get off", this lifestyle goes WAY beyond that.

Touching a doll that feels so realistic does not feel weird, it would feel weird touching a doll that felt unrealistic. Cuddlying up watching TV or spooning next to her in bed absolutely feels like you are a couple. Plain and simple.

The 140 certainly looks and feels like a real person. A short, real person. With the standing option and 3-5" platforms she stands almost 5'. But it is the weight and cost that is the usual deciding factor for most. After I realized I could handle the 140 quite well and how happy she made me, I saw the 155DD on sale and she only weighed 10lbs more. So I bought her too. So now I usually have the 140 for cuddlying up watching TV and the 155 for sleeping. Both are perfect for fooling around of course...

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Jake_762x51 wrote:@The Romantic

- Do you think because of the 140CM height the doll doesn't appear as life like as it could, how much more do you think would a 160CM doll feel life-like in comparison ?
My last organic girlfriend was only 4'10" approximately 152cm. At the time she was in her early to mid 40's. I know while I've been out grocery shopping, that I've seen adult women shorter than her (all of them regularly proportioned.) So personally, I don't find the 140cm body to be out of the realm of "life like."
Just call me Jay...

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

im buying one cause ive been single for sooo long now this next decade might as well have a doll least its better then nothing

INFORMATIONS