www.wmdolls.com

Svetlana, isn't she a Sweetheart?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Svetlana, isn't she a Sweetheart?

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

As you know, last Tuesday was Valentine’s Day. I must confess I completely forgot to buy a present to my sweetheart Svetlana. Now she was sitting there, beautiful as an angel with a big heart in her hands.

- «Hello darling, Happy Valentines’s Day!»
I found myself in the middle of an ocean of emotions. She was looking so pure and innocent and I was an idiot who had forgotten the most basic rules of a loving relationship.
- «Her… you know about Valentine’s Day? » I replied awkwardly.

- «Yes of course! Don’t you?»
In her answer, I glimpsed the possibility to get me out of the mess I was in. So I lied shamefully.
- «I must confess I don’t know what it is at all, sorry honey.»

- «That’s a shame! It’s the day when love becomes the most important thing in the universe!»
She replied like the doll she was, naive and scarcely discovering the customs of the world we lived in.
- «Really? Err… that’s great! And what are we supposed to do on Valentin’s day?»
I had a little bad conscience, but it amused me to see that she had evidently misinterpreted what Valentines’s Day was all about.

- «I see. It seems I have to be more explicit!»
She slowly raised her skirt but I made as if I was still not getting the message.
- «Svetlana, please stop teasing me and get to the point will you!»
For a moment, I was afraid my answer was a little too harsh. But to my surprise she seemed to appreciate me mishandling her.

- «Mmm, you dirty boy. Do you want to see what’s behind my little heart?»
In just a few minutes, my sweet angel Svetlana changed into a Femme Fatale again. I decided to continue playing!
- «I don’t know, I think I still haven’t seen enough. Show me more!»
My last sentence was like an order. I was discovering a facet of my personality that I did not knew. It was very exciting especially since Svetlana seemed to enjoy it as well.

- «Oh, you are very demanding tonight! I see I will have to do my best to seduce you this time!»
Luckily she could not see I was already on the verge of exploding. Or maybe she could?
- «Get that dress off now! I want too see you naked!»
It was no longer an order but rather a supplication now.

- «All right Master. Your wishes are my command!»
She took off her dress quickly, as if she had waited for it all the day.

- «Are you happy now Master?»
- «Yes, you are a good girl!»
She was there in front of me, her hair disheveled, looking fragile and helpless. My heart was melting and all I wanted to do was to comfort her. She ran her hands through her hair to put them back in place.

- «I did everything you wanted. Am I entitled to a reward now?»
- «…»

- «You seem to have lost your tongue. I think it’s up to me to take control again!»
- «What? Err… yes. Whatever you want.»
I must confess that I could no longer get my brain to function properly. I was no longer thinking with it anyway!

- «Mmmh. I think you have something big enough to please me now. It’s your turn to take your clothes off!»
- «Your wishes are my command Mistress! .» I replied quickly and acted accordingly!

- «Oooh! I’m impressed! This is a big gift we have there!»
- «I have no merit, it’s all thanks to you! .»

- «Alright, now you can come and open your present. Happy Valentine’s Day my darling!»

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Dreamquest
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Svetlana, isn't she a Sweetheart?

Post by Dreamquest »

Fantastic pictures!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Yes, yes she is! Thanks Von Rubber, and Svetlana for sharing.
Just call me Jay...

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Great set of photos of a great looking girl! She shows both her sweet and naughty side. You got a sense for details, I love it.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

This looks like it was a very fun shoot.

VonRubber wrote:She ran her hands through her hair to put them back in place.
She looks kinda hot with disheveled hair. Want to see more.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

She's adorable!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I love those green eyes and glossy lips :oops: She's a real cutie, very photogenic!
VonRubber wrote:

- «Alright, now you can come and open your present. Happy Valentine’s Day my darling!»

Von Rubber

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

another great set of the lovely Svetlana , especially the portrait.. :)
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,

Thank you all for your kind words!
mandos wrote:Great set of photos of a great looking girl! She shows both her sweet and naughty side. You got a sense for details, I love it.
Thank you mandos. Coming from a real Pro I appreciate your comment. Yes, I think the devil is in the detail. I try my best not to miss anything. Sadly it often happens that a great shot is spoiled by a little something: a misplaced finger, a wrinkle or a something else. :(
JunkGuy wrote:She looks kinda hot with disheveled hair. Want to see more.
Yes, I too liked her with disheveled hair. Very sexy! :wink:

Some people have asked how I did the teeth and tongues in the pictures:
For this set I used version 2.0 of my Teeth&Tongue Set for the first time. Basically it's the same set than version 1.0 but the resin parts are now cast in three different colors: white for the teeth, black for the open mouth insert and pink for the tongues. Painting is now very limited. The real improvement is the use of magnets to keep the tongues in place inside the mouth. It works pretty well!

Von Rubber

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

Svetlana certainly is an inspiration for me and my girl.. the first and remaining the closest to my own aesthetic, perfection to aim for. I understand the need for detail! Im often ditching good photos because of something small.
The teeth & tongue set is of great interest. I'm seeing my work going in different directions more and more.. props and arrangements visually for photos and then other things for texture, softness , tactile moments.
Id like to see a tongue set made of tpe for both photos and sensation. (always asking for more us enthusiasts!).
i really like this stye of dress, simple but cute.
I appreciate your time and work in arrangement..and of course fond regards to the star of TDF.. Svetlana!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Superb shoot Von! You and Svetlana make a GREAT team!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

VonRubber wrote:Some people have asked how I did the teeth and tongues in the pictures:
For this set I used version 2.0 of my Teeth&Tongue Set for the first time. Basically it's the same set than version 1.0 but the resin parts are now cast in three different colors: white for the teeth, black for the open mouth insert and pink for the tongues. Painting is now very limited. The real improvement is the use of magnets to keep the tongues in place inside the mouth. It works pretty well!
For those that don't know I've used version 1.0 in some of my shoots. Very nice additions. I don't see much benefit in the different color resin being used in 2.0 because once in mouth what color it was originally cast in doesn't matter, but if this makes the painting easier I can see the point. The magnets though would be a huge plus - some of the tongues don't stay in very well with the head tilted downward. (I bet a little bit of chewing gum could solve this, but haven't tried it.)

Von Rubber, I'd like to see a new piece with two rows of teeth but not as wide open as the one provided. Would have been nice for my shot of Brie holding a rose between her teeth. Also useful for sipping a drink through a straw or just a new expression that isn't a smile or a surprise. I've been considering making such a piece for myself using my cheap plastic vampire teeth parts, but if you make it I would consider buying just that one part.

Also, the more I've used them the more I think Svetlana has a smaller mouth than Brie. Brie's inserts could stand to be 10-15% wider. Height is fine (in fact, the open mouth insert is maybe too tall - its hard to stuff in there.)

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

VonRubber wrote:For a moment, I was afraid my answer was a little too harsh. But to my surprise she seemed to appreciate me mishandling her.
Self-entitlement can be quite an aphrodisiac, particularly with confident women. But I digress... just wanted to point out the posing in this series was exceptional, especially the eyes. Too few contributors take the time to get that right, and the results always make a substantial difference.

Great job, Von. And kind regards to Svetlana.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I really appreciate them and Svetlana as well. :wink:
Pyewacket wrote:fond regards to the star of TDF.. Svetlana!
Wow! A star? A Red Star then!

JunkGuy wrote:I don't see much benefit in the different color resin being used in 2.0 because once in mouth what color it was originally cast in doesn't matter, but if this makes the painting easier I can see the point.
Yes, it's mainly for the manufacturing process. The benefit of the parts being unpainted is also that they are washable now.
JunkGuy wrote:The magnets though would be a huge plus - some of the tongues don't stay in very well with the head tilted downward. (I bet a little bit of chewing gum could solve this, but haven't tried it.)
You can use Blu Tack instead of chewing gum. That's what I do.
JunkGuy wrote:Von Rubber, I'd like to see a new piece with two rows of teeth but not as wide open as the one provided. Would have been nice for my shot of Brie holding a rose between her teeth. Also useful for sipping a drink through a straw or just a new expression that isn't a smile or a surprise. I've been considering making such a piece for myself using my cheap plastic vampire teeth parts, but if you make it I would consider buying just that one part.
With the new set, the teeth are glued on. It may be possible to glue them like you want. But in this case you won't be able to put a tongue inside anymore.
JunkGuy wrote:Also, the more I've used them the more I think Svetlana has a smaller mouth than Brie. Brie's inserts could stand to be 10-15% wider. Height is fine (in fact, the open mouth insert is maybe too tall - its hard to stuff in there.)
I have based my parts on the only head I had, the WM#36. I have a two more now but didn't really tried to use my inserts on them. But I will.
LaDollyVita wrote:Self-entitlement can be quite an aphrodisiac, particularly with confident women. But I digress...
No please, go ahead. You can develop. This is interesting...
8)

Von Rubber

INFORMATIONS